Go to CruxDreams.com
No, you aren't ready. You can never be ready for that. You think you are, but wait for that first hammer blow, steel piercing flesh, bone and sinew. Wait until your body hangs on those nails, heavy, helpless, every movement agony. You will be nothing more than a tortured animal. But by then it will be too late to change your mind!
How can you be ready for such pain and agony? No one who has been crucified before was ready for that. But yet they had to face it with out a choice of turning back. When the nails will be driven into my hands and I scream in agony, I will be hoping it's just a dream but it will be real it will be my destiny.

How can you be ready for such pain and agony? No one who has been crucified before was ready for that. But yet they had to face it with out a choice of turning back. When the nails will be driven into my hands and I scream in agony, I will be hoping it's just a dream but it will be real it will be my destiny.
I know that Erin was literally crucified some years ago. ...she still bears the scars of her ordeal,both physical and mental. Talk to her,(if she's agreeable)

You'll be spat on ,sworn at ,cruelly tweak your nipples,and.....slapped about.
Taunts ringing in your ears as you HOWL in agony, as the nails go in....!!

As I lay on the dusty ground with my hands stretched and tied to a cross beam awaiting the cruel nailing. I looked to my left and see that one of the guard holding a spike, and it is made of iron and is fat and thick and long. He sets the spike right on to my wrist, just back from the joint, and presses it downward into my arm, so that the point of it makes an indentation there. It’s a square peg, and is at least five eights of an inch thick all along its shank. I look at the man with the mallet...and then suddenly the guards hand is in motion and he slams the heavy mallet down, hard, smashing it into the end of the spike and driving the long piece of thick metal straight through my wrist.
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream and my entire body jerks, I tried to sit upright the shock is so great. My body shudders, and I began screaming at the top of my lungs. As I scream the guard slams the mallet down into the nail again, and then again, pounding it through my arm and into the wood, until it is imbedded as far as it will go. My wrist is clinched, but it is spasming in an almost unnatural jerking movement, out of control, just jerking and rippling. My fingers spasm open and closed and open and closed. I scream like a madman as I jerk and struggle with every muscle in my body.
I try to move my right arm then, to get it out of the way, but I was jerking it against the ropes that bind it to the beam. I'm desperate, and trying to get it loose. Just then the guards grab it, and as they do I buck my hips and arches my back, my legs flailing as I struggles like a maniac. I don't want them to nail it too! I start begging them, begging them in great heaving sobs, with a desperation that knows no bounds. They ignore my pleas, and instead go right to their task. It happens then, in spite of my begging and the screams I am making. I see it all. The nail is set in place, right in my right wrist, and then, the hammer is once again a blur, the heavy iron mallet slamming downward, hitting the nail head squarely and driving it right through my wrist and into the great wooden beam. I scream anew; a cold chilling blood curdling scream. The guards pound the nail again and again until it is set and the entire shank is buried as far as it will go. I cried, yelled, kicked my legs around but nothing could ease the pain out.
The guards seemed to really enjoy what they were doing, they laughed at me and spitting on my face.

With each step I realize that it is the last time my feet touch the ground, soon I will be nailed to a cross. Its unfair, I am innocent, but they don't care, they want to see me suffer.
done 11.jpg
I fall down under the pressure of the cross beam
Done 12.jpg
I have arrived, soldier is waiting in anticipation to nail me to the cross
done 9.jpg
They put me on my knees
done 10.jpg
The soldier pushed me and I fall flat on my back
done 13.jpg
No, I don't want to be crucified, please have Mercy, the ropes were tied really hard, there is no escape
done 14.jpg
There is no point in fighting it, this is the only rest that I would get before the nails will be driven into my hands
done 33.jpg
The nailing is about to begin

I can feel the soldier setting the spike right to my wrist and presses it downward into my arm. Then he slams the heavy mallet down, hard, smashing it into the end of the spike and driving the long piece of thick metal straight through my wrist.
done 6.jpg
I scream and my entire body jerks, I tried to sit upright the shock is so great. My body shudders, and I began screaming at the top of my lungs. My legs flailing as I struggles like a maniac
done 5.jpg
The nail is set in place, right in my right wrist, and then, the hammer is once again a blur, the heavy iron mallet slamming downward, hitting the nail head squarely and driving it right through my wrist and into the great wooden beam.
Done 1.jpg
I scream anew; a cold chilling blood curdling scream.
done 7.jpg
My hands are nailed. Oh what an agony!
done 3.jpg

Last edited:
What do you guys think going through the mind of these women as they watch the man who was just nailed to the cross?
View attachment 642216
What is going on through the mind of this women who watches her lover suffering in agony on the cross?
View attachment 642217View attachment 642215
Very good job Rufus!:goodjob: nice manips, nice colours, soldiers and onlooker women are manipulated very well on the main pic and they"re giving a classic Roman atmosphere to whole scene. Also good bits to each manip. And mostly I like the last two pics, woman at the Cross, this is very emotional scene. Very well done!

Thanks. When you look at the pictures, what do you imagine those women are thinking as they see me on the cross?
To think by their expression of faces, they feel pity about condemned, but I also think they are waiting to executioner`s and victim`s every move, what will be than, what will follow to Patibulum nailing, how they will nail his feet? Maybe this kind of dreams are disturbing their minds. But most important woman is that, who`s standing at the Cross, crying, remembering every moment of their past life together.. that`s realy sensitive scene, and you feel this sensetion, I feel too, because of we both like Classic Roman Crucifixion.

Last edited:
To think by their expression of faces, they feel pity about condemned, but I also think they are waiting to executioner`s and victim`s every move, what will be than, what will follow to Patibulum nailing, how they will nail his feet? Maybe this kind of dreams are disturbing their minds. But most important woman is that, who`s standing at the Cross, crying, remembering every moment of their past life together.. that`s realy sensitive scene, and you feel this sensetion, I feel too, because of we both like Classic Roman Crucifixion.
I wish I had real onlookers at my crucifixion sessions, I feel like it would make the experience so much different. Im glad I have this forum where there is a few onlookers, many watch without commenting or liking it, but few make their opinion known, and I appreciate it A LOT.
I used to dream of being part of crucifixion play and to have my crush play the role of Mary and watch me as I scream during the nailing as my body shudders and see me hanging almost fully naked on the cross.

Thanks so much again for sharing Rufus, those manips are outstanding !
You welcome, I'm glad you enjoy my suffering, the support I get in this forums inspires me to do more crucifixions.

I wish I had real onlookers at my crucifixion sessions, I feel like it would make the experience so much different. Im glad I have this forum where there is a few onlookers, many watch without commenting or liking it, but few make their opinion known, and I appreciate it A LOT.
I used to dream of being part of crucifixion play and to have my crush play the role of Mary and watch me as I scream during the nailing as my body shudders and see me hanging almost fully naked on the cross.

You welcome, I'm glad you enjoy my suffering, the support I get in this forums inspires me to do more crucifixions.
You're doing great.... :)

I agree, onlookers make more real atmosphere, I also want some onlookers in Roman clothes and some legioneres for my Vivian`s session, but it`s impossible, only in manips.

Back
Top Bottom