Go to CruxDreams.com
Rufuss sees you from his cross, I'm sure he is already aroused at the sight! Let me hold these slim wrists, just here, as Baracus swings the hammer. Painful, isn't it? I can tell, though you try not to scream, the breath escapes from your mouth in a deep groan as you tremble, back arched, agony in your face. Take another breath, Eva, we have only just begun :)
I can see @Eva Inanna from my cross, I can see the agony on her face as she is being nailed to a cross and her body jerks as the big spikes going through her wrists, soon she will be raise and will hanging next to me or even possibly in front of me. It's all up to the executioners, I have no say, im just a victim hanging on the cross.

Last edited:
Nice work, Rufus, very nice.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it

there will be women watching with great interest, enjoying the sight of a naked man suffering in front of them. Even his lover, perhaps as Morten says, even she may be tormented by the sheer eroticism of his suffering, as she watches his strong body twist looking for relief, as she imagines her hands on him in his helplessness . . . .
This is what excites me the most, as I mention before, I always had a dream of participating in a passion play and for my crush to play the role of Mary of Magdalene, it excited me to think that she would watch me close and watch my every body movements as I'm nailed to a cross and as I hang almost naked.

The nails are hard and unforgiving. They part your flesh, they grind against bone and rub the nerves and sinews of your wrists and feet. Baracus swings slow and deliberately, each blow well aimed, each blow driving the iron further through your body, and deep into the wood behind. Flesh, iron and wood are now wed, Eva, you are fixed unyielding to the cross.

Rufuss watches as we raise you, carefully, your body sagging against the nails as you rise, pain upon pain as gravity takes hold. A final jerk as the cross slides into its post hole, a muffled scream as you arch forward, gravity meets the nails and your tortured body is trapped between the two.

Now you hang, sweaty, shocked, you look around at the watching crowd. You see Rufuss, opposite you, covered by a brief loincloth. You do not have even that small dignity, your most intimate feminine parts are uncovered and visible to all. You feel shame, but pain is the greater force, you twist and turn looking for relief from the nails, from the cramps that are already taking hold of you. Your thighs open, your back arches, your breasts sway as you dance the desperate dance of the crucified. You ignore the crowd, your eyes fixed on Rufuss, your partner in this ordeal, his body twists like your own, his muscles cramp, his chest hair matted with sweat. You twist, moaning in agony, knowing that he is watching your suffering just as keenly as you are his.

And the men and women in the crowd watch you both, as you suffer for their entertainment.

As I hang on the cross, panic sets in again, as the muscles in my shoulders stretch and begin to cramp.

I look down, and see my bare chest heaving, sweat trickling down my stomach.

I started to feel pull on my wrists, I had to find relief and the only way was to push down on my nailed feet. I tensed my legs to keep them straight, so as to take my weight and pushed down on my nailed feet. Oh what an agony.

I looked down and I can see @Eva Inanna being raised up on her cross. Her body sagging against the nails and as the cross slides into its post hole, she scream as she arch forward. I feel pity for her, what did she do to deserve such a painful agony.

I see that she looks at me. Her body twists and she moans in agony. But she seems to be taking it really well, almost like she is enjoying it.

The crowd seem to enjoy it a lot. How can they just watch two people suffering in such an agony. I know that the only person that can understand me is the person who is hanging just like me. There is nothing we can do to change our destiny.

Back
Top Bottom