My Crux Shootings

• Thread starter Deleted member 15138
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
very nice touchings :) Realistic ! wanna'see more ! :)

Markus (this Markus) does wonderful crux photos, I've always loved them. Now he's sharing manips too, which is great, but I'd love to see more of the original pics.

I'd like you to be my model.

Wouldn't we all? How about it Messa :D

Markus (this Markus) does wonderful crux photos, I've always loved them. Now he's sharing manips too, which is great, but I'd love to see more of the original pics.
Thank you. But if nobody honours the pics with comments (only with likes) - such as in the other forum - there will be no more pics. Neither manips nor originals! ;)

Wouldn't we all? How about it Messa :D
Would I take everybody as a model? No.

Thank you. But if nobody honours the pics with comments (only with likes) - such as in the other forum - there will be no more pics. Neither manips nor originals! ;)
As i Iove to do manipulation as well, prefer manips than originals... and I'm the Regina Iudaeorum and manips can drift me away from current era to Roman's time :)

Another one. Maybe the last one.

That would be very bad, Markus63, because you’re goddam good at this. I’d prefer the nails through their wrists, but your sweaty, bloody, realistic style is the fix this crux addict comes for. :very_hot:

If realism is what you are striving for ... this one comes about as close as one can get. Great art! :clapping:

Yeah Barb. What you said. ;)

Back
Top Bottom