My Crux Shootings

• Thread starter Deleted member 15138
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
That would be very bad, Markus63, because you’re goddam good at this. I’d prefer the nails through their wrists, but your sweaty, bloody, realistic style is the fix this crux addict comes for. :very_hot:

I try to do my shootings in a most realistic way so that a manipulator only has to put in the nails (whereever he wants). I'm sorry that I can't do that. Its always missing - those damn nails and blood...

What an overwhelming interest. Someone from cruxfoundation told me to come here. Everthing is better here, he said. Just ridiculous.

Markus, CF is not so much better or worse, it’s HUGE. You’re not being ignored, people are just busy elsewhere.

There’s a helluva lot to see. ;)

Well, you got more likes than I ever did for one picture, Markus. But I use both text and pictures, and I find that text provokes more comments and pictures provoke more likes.

I like your pictures, but as Apostate says, I've been busy myself, so I've not been looking at other threads as much as I should. Sorry.

But if nobody honours the pics with comments (only with likes) - such as in the other forum - there will be no more pics.
I will honour them with my comment. I find crucifixion as a topic quite overdone on this site and in art in general. from the Italian Renaissance and before. When art passed from depicting endless crucifixion scenes to showing beautiful landscapes and interesting portraits, that was a great leap forward in my books. Do you have any pictures of something other than girls on a cross? If so, I would enjoy those.

I will honour them with my comment. I find crucifixion as a topic quite overdone on this site and in art in general. from the Italian Renaissance and before. When art passed from depicting endless crucifixion scenes to showing beautiful landscapes and interesting portraits, that was a great leap forward in my books. Do you have any pictures of something other than girls on a cross? If so, I would enjoy those.
Girls playing volleyball, perhaps? :devil:

Another one. The original pic is always done by me. Manipulations are done by other artists. I'm no great Photoshopper.
Great use of traditional iconography to make powerful and atmospheric images!
Please can you inform us, which artists have done the manipulations?

I'll tell you what-I'm running a story now. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/like-mother-like-daughter.7493/ Go show some interest in it and I will reciprocate. That seems fair, doesn't it?
I'm no fan of reading. And my English is too bad to understand your story. Tell me how I shall show interest and I'll do it. That's something totally different. Everyone in the world can view a pic. But not everyone can read/understand a story in English. Write it in German and I will comment and honour it.

I'm no fan of reading. And my English is too bad to understand your story. Tell me how I shall show interest and I'll do it. That's something totally different. Everyone in the world can view a pic. But not everyone can read/understand a story in English. Write it in German and I will comment and honour it.

I think everyone here on CF should feel comfortable doing and viewing whatever it is that interests them, as long as it falls within the guidelines of the site. Not everyone here is an artist, or a writer, Some enjoy viewing the art and pics posted here, others enjoy reading the stories. CruxForums offers a wide variety of material. All are welcome to partake as they see fit.

Of course I cannot demand that you "honour" my stories. I made the request to illustrate a point that no artist or writer can DEMAND any such thing. We create what we like, put it out there and wait. Nor does "honour", whether by anonymous people on a web site or real live critics, necessarily imply worth. You have a great many likes and quite a few comments. So, I'm puzzled by what you want. Is there some number that you require?

As for writing in German, Ich bin nicht ein Berliner, so I think it's best I not try. I will say that your post was flawless, grammatically and syntactically, so perhaps your English would be up to a story or two...

A final point-you are not the first artist I have seen say "I'm no fan of reading". This is a statement that has me curious and I would hope that you or someone else could expand on that...

Back
Top Bottom