My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
STRESS POSITION

Isotta had been tied in a very painful position: hanging from a hook, her arms and legs were bent behind her back, with her hands and feet tied together. A large metal pole had been placed beneath her, penetrating her pussy all the way to her uterus, but in a distorted and extremely painful position, dilating her sex. With another rope passed behind her she was tied securely to the post beneath her. Her entire contorted body rested on that pole that was inside her. Isotta moaned as Lucrezia admired her before her, touching her breasts. The tortured girl was very beautiful. Lucrezia wanted to hear her scream again and again… she had prepared for Isotta a series of tools that she would use on her, especially on her tits and nipples. The girl was so defenseless… it would have been a fun day for Lucrezia….
Lucrezia is so mean to Isotta. Don’t you just love it! But if Isotta ever feels she needs a break, miss Loinclothslave will offer to be her stunt double for a while?

CCCCFFD9-599F-4977-8203-7C76880450C8.jpeg

I can send her gift wrapped?

240892A8-89EF-412A-9930-79B7451D84F9.jpeg

She’s talented too!

Lucrezia is so mean to Isotta. Don’t you just love it! But if Isotta ever feels she needs a break, miss Loinclothslave will offer to be her stunt double for a while?

View attachment 1464158

I can send her gift wrapped?

View attachment 1464159

She’s talented too!
I've been thinking about a twist for this story for a while... Lucrezia is certainly a sadist and Isotta is a masochist, and both with strong lesbian tendencies. Lucrezia loves Isotta (perhaps Isotta loves Lucrezia a little less because of the many tortures she has undergone, but she is certainly sexually attracted to her, her torturer Mistress) but destiny can always change... so it will also be for their "couple" (but not immediately). HI! :span1:

Last edited:
THE BITE OF THE TONGS

The more time she spent with Isotta, the crueler Lucrezia became. Isotta evidently must have known the depths of humiliation, terror and pain to the full. Her Mistress no longer spared anything about her... Like when she forced her to sit on two large wooden poles, one in her anus and the other in her pussy, with a third sharp pole tormenting her back. No part of Isotta’s body touched the ground, the entire weight of her body rested on the two poles that pierced her while the one in her back stung her and prevented her from moving. But that wasn't the torture that Lucrezia had for her, that was the aperitif.... looking closely into her eyes, she said to her: “You like to suffer, my little whore? Do you like the pain Isotta? ...Oh yes, sure! And no one will ever do it again how I make you suffer..." and while she said it with the usual smile on her lips she made Isotta feel the bite of the red-hot clamps on her nipples, and other instruments for torture were heated in the brazier in front of she…

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
THE BITE OF THE TONGS

The more time she spent with Isotta, the crueler Lucrezia became. Isotta evidently must have known the depths of humiliation, terror and pain to the full. Her Mistress no longer spared anything about her... Like when she forced her to sit on two large wooden poles, one in her anus and the other in her pussy, with a third sharp pole tormenting her back. No part of Isotta’s body touched the ground, the entire weight of her body rested on the two poles that pierced her while the one in her back stung her and prevented her from moving. But that wasn't the torture that Lucrezia had for her, that was the aperitif.... looking closely into her eyes, she said to her: “You like to suffer, my little whore? Do you like the pain Isotta? ...Oh yes, sure! And no one will ever do it again how I make you suffer..." and while she said it with the usual smile on her lips she made Isotta feel the bite of the red-hot clamps on her nipples, and other instruments for torture were heated in the brazier in front of she…
Beautiful! I must say Isotta is surprisingly calm while her nipples are burned with the clamps. Respect!

IN THE CELL

After a long day of punishments and humiliations, like every evening Lucrezia locked the battered Isotta inside her cell. It was a sort of niche dug into the wall, in which you could only stand up, chained with her arms raised, her neck fixed to a ring, he ankles chained to the floor. A vaginal pear was inserted into the pussy, chained to the waist. Isotta’s back rested on the stones behind her, and her body was attached to the bars. Every evening Lucrezia said to her, showing her the key to the lock of the cell: "good night, little slut... I'll see you tomorrow morning for some new tortures... rest, please!" and she laughingly abandoned Isotta in that sort of tomb....

Attachments

• IMG_0770.jpeg
    IMG_0770.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
IN THE CELL

After a long day of punishments and humiliations, like every evening Lucrezia locked the battered Isotta inside her cell. It was a sort of niche dug into the wall, in which you could only stand up, chained with her arms raised, her neck fixed to a ring, he ankles chained to the floor. A vaginal pear was inserted into the pussy, chained to the waist. Isotta’s back rested on the stones behind her, and her body was attached to the bars. Every evening Lucrezia said to her, showing her the key to the lock of the cell: "good night, little slut... I'll see you tomorrow morning for some new tortures... rest, please!" and she laughingly abandoned Isotta in that sort of tomb....
Really lovely! I really should try to make such a work myself.

Back
Top Bottom