My Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
-"Where is the gold?"

asked the spanish leader, but she did't answer.

-"Where is it?!"

-"You want more? after killing all my people in the name of your god?"

-"She's not goint to tell us in the good way, bring wood! we will burn her feet!"

Is there's a female jesus, why not a female cuauhtemoc?

Attachments

• Bondage 09.jpg
    Bondage 09.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 415
Accidentaly I moved a configuration in my scaner before scaning this drawing and the quality was very bad.

I upload this again
I like this especially. It's funny, I don't know why clothes scattered on the floor like that adds so much to the erotic punch of a scene for me, I suppose it brings up the same feelings as I get when I'm stripping/ being stripped for bondage myself, all part of the thrill!

Hi, finally I'm uploading something.

I'm making a new bondage serie.

it's called execution.

this serie will touch themes of "condemned people" and "peril situations"

Disclaimmer: No characters are gonna be harm during the realization of the pictures, I'm using magic for hanging scenes :p

Don't expect to see only people condemned to die, there are other kinds of sentences...

Crucifixions are not included, it will have its exclusive serie...

Execution 01

I'm a hanging fan, and at last I had a chance to make a scene, my style.

I used the references I uploaded in the other thread "body kun, body chan" http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/body-kun-body-chan.6656/

Generally, when I make a man and a woman tied together, they're lovers, today is an exception, they are only strangers, but I'm still loving drawing female and male bodies together, both are beautiful.

I'm not a piss fetichist and I made the faces look like they are fainting, not dying.

One last disclaimer: I don't aprove real hangings.

Attachments

• Execution 01.jpg
    Execution 01.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 304
Generally, when I make a man and a woman tied together, they're lovers, today is an exception, they are only strangers, but I'm still loving drawing female and male bodies together, both are beautiful.

Absolutely, Daniel. They contrast and compliment each other. I'd love to see more mixed couples in other threads too.
Nice work and very distinctive.

Execution 01

I'm a hanging fan, and at last I had a chance to make a scene, my style.

I used the references I uploaded in the other thread "body kun, body chan" http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/body-kun-body-chan.6656/

I'm not a piss fetichist and I made the faces look like they are fainting, not dying.

One last disclaimer: I don't aprove real hangings.

I love mixed couples too. I only think that the naked male reaction at seeing a naked tied woman so close to him would be a bit different. :D

no nude this time

I made a new character for a secret proyect, I hope Make it real someday, I wish to publish it.

Inspired in my friend.

She's capricorn

she has Spanish ancestry, but she grew up with mexicas.

She is the leader of a group fighting against the organized crime.

she could have changes, do you like her?

Attachments

• dámaris.png
    dámaris.png
    795 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom