My Favorite Crucifixion Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The close-ups bring Makar's wonderful models even more to life,
we can almost hear them breathing!
Wonderful hd - open them in new tabs and click +,
Oxana's almost life-size on my 16" VDU!​

These are some of my favourites from Cruxdreams
Cruxlover, I see we share a favourite from Cruxdreams..... Julia...you have good taste.
Here are my favourites...Julia from Cruxdreams (1-3), and two unknown models from WelshWebb (4&5). These images are just beautiful, they should be in an art museum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 713
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 719
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 720
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 738
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 729
Last edited:
This girl is ethereally lovely...so poignant tied to her cross, her lithe body twisting and straining. I love this pic of her as she marches to her cross:

0036-katrinanude036.jpg ...that look, as she approaches her crucifixion...just melts me...makes me want to cry...so incredibly sad, yet full of erotic excitement!

crucified;-naked-female-accepts-her-cross-03-2.jpg I love this one of her too, posing with the cross upon which she'll soon hang...

My personal favorites are images where the victim is genuinely hanging...muscles straining...body contorted, such as these:

078916dc71d0c2489dfe4dbfeb587ffe.jpg What a perfect image of a crucified girl...reminds me of my own experiences in self-crux!
img_9630.jpg Same girl...again, magnificent hanging pose...so realistic!

V02a.jpg Wow!!! I want to be there!
Christina having another bad day.jpg A great realistic pic...she's really hanging in pain...oh to do this again!!!!
0006-007_1.jpg More posed than actually hanging...but very realistic..arms stretched out, breasts pulled high...wonderful!

Alice 7.22.08b.jpg Just awesome...supreme realism...hanging...writhing...muscles tensed...in pain!!!
T006.jpg Just hang, bitch!!!! Wow! I love this pic!

01.jpg Lovely, composed pic. You can sense the stress and tension in her hanging body!

Clearly, I love the more realistic pics that depict girls actually hanging on their crosses, not just posed. They remind me of my own self-cruxing experiences. So wonderful they were...!!!!! Someone get me a cross!!!:D

This girl is ethereally lovely...so poignant tied to her cross, her lithe body twisting and straining. I love this pic of her as she marches to her cross:

View attachment 171128 ...that look, as she approaches her crucifixion...just melts me...makes me want to cry...so incredibly sad, yet full of erotic excitement!

View attachment 171129 I love this one of her too, posing with the cross upon which she'll soon hang...

My personal favorites are images where the victim is genuinely hanging...muscles straining...body contorted, such as these:

View attachment 171130 What a perfect image of a crucified girl...reminds me of my own experiences in self-crux!
View attachment 171131 Same girl...again, magnificent hanging pose...so realistic!

View attachment 171132 Wow!!! I want to be there!
View attachment 171133 A great realistic pic...she's really hanging in pain...oh to do this again!!!!
View attachment 171134 More posed than actually hanging...but very realistic..arms stretched out, breasts pulled high...wonderful!

View attachment 171135 Just awesome...supreme realism...hanging...writhing...muscles tensed...in pain!!!
View attachment 171136 Just hang, bitch!!!! Wow! I love this pic!

View attachment 171137 Lovely, composed pic. You can sense the stress and tension in her hanging body!

Clearly, I love the more realistic pics that depict girls actually hanging on their crosses, not just posed. They remind me of my own self-cruxing experiences. So wonderful they were...!!!!! Someone get me a cross!!!:D

That proves it Roxie...you are definitely as crazy as the rest of us :p:D

Clearly, I love the more realistic pics that depict girls actually hanging on their crosses, not just posed.

I agree. It's so frustrating when they just stand there!
Here are some from one of my favorite Makar sessions, Julia and Alexandra:

Attachments

• img_0542.jpg
    img_0542.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 693
  • img_0568.jpg
    img_0568.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 644
  • img_0641.jpg
    img_0641.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 640
  • img_0647.jpg
    img_0647.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 645
  • img_0677.jpg
    img_0677.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 622
  • img_0686.jpg
    img_0686.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 644
  • img_0699.jpg
    img_0699.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 638
  • img_0706.jpg
    img_0706.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 630
  • img_0711.jpg
    img_0711.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 637
  • img_0729.jpg
    img_0729.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 633
View attachment 170931
She's pretty and a good-looking girl doesn't know.
View attachment 170932
The beautiful type and expression are also wonderful.

Please tell me everyone's most beautiful crucifixion picture.

Oh, I'm seeing that you're from Japan ! Could you tell us where we can find japanese crucifixions'pics : we've difficulties to find them in Europe ...and perhaps elsewhere too ...:D

While this thread is still active, I have some more favorite crucifixion pictures. Again, these girls really are hanging on their crosses. They are willing to endure considerable true pain and discomfort to properly model these intense images. Thank you ladies!:D You are sexy, sensual, erotic creatures!:D Nothings displays a woman's body like crucifixion...

Once_upon_a_time_in_the_East_by_makar013.jpg This is so hot, because when you hang from a cross...just let your body sag...you sway gently as only your hands and feet are in contact with the wood. How great is that!!!!!!

P_O_C_18___Revisited_by_makar013.jpg Love the musculature on this gal!!!! Her lovely, feminine, straining arms and shoulders, tendons and sinews popping, joints to the point of dislocating. She's exhausted at this point, legs have failed her. Everything is pulling on the spikes....oh wow!!!!!

Tired_by_makar013.jpg Look at the agony on her face!!!! She's trying to stay balanced between pushing up and hanging from her wrists...an impossible position for long...very exhausting...so utterly soul-crushing!!!!

She_knows_by_makar013.jpg Losing consciousness...what a great body!!!! All those beautiful, over-stressed muscles. Can't you just feel the relentless, unending burning and cramping in those shoulders and biceps???!!!! Don't tell me small tits can't be super-sexy!!! What a gorgeous tortured body!!!! What a magnificent crucified bitch she is!!!! I feel all her agonies....:eek::D

Portraitnof_une_crucifiee__29_by_makar013.jpg Head back, starting to arch her back out and push up...anything to relieve the burning muscle spasms in her thighs!!!! What lovely boobs!

Portraitnof_une_crucifiee__31_by_makar013.jpg Writhing...helpless...alone...naked...exposed...abandoned...humiliated...pain shooting through her body...and she's only been hanging a few minutes!!!:eek: Wait until it really starts to hurt!!!! Like it's supposed to!!!:eek:

do_what_you_have_to_do_by_makar013-d3gxrz1.jpg And this one...there are so few realistic images of females on the ground awaiting nailing to the cross. I can't imagine the terror she's feeling, seeing the executioner approach with hammer and nails in his hands, a wicked grin on his face as he prepares to do his job. A true craftsman at his trade, he knows how to nail her properly so she'll suffer long. She's sobbing, pleading, beyond terrified, straining at the ropes keeping her arms extended over the crossbeam, still trying to keep her legs closed...!!! But first, let's spread those thighs and enjoy her pussy one last time before she loses bodily functions...:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D His huge erection swaying above her as he begins...

Writing this has left me trembling, hot...wet...so need of relief from all this pent up tension!!!! Oh, to hang naked from a cross at this time...right now!...to feel all the glorious stress and pain...writhing, moaning, cursing and straining against the hard wood...muscles contorted and strained to the limit...just a poor condemned bitch...crucified...know what I mean ladies?!!!;);););) Damn!!!!!

I need a lashing.....soooooo bad!!!!!:eek: Take me, please!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
A true craftsman at his trade, he knows how to nail her properly so she'll suffer long. She's sobbing, pleading, beyond terrified, straining at the ropes keeping her arms extended over the crossbeam, still trying to keep her legs closed...!!! But first, let's spread those thighs and enjoy her pussy one last time before she loses bodily functions...

Tree would never rape a woman nailed to a cross...

Tree

Really??? -Ulrika...
eul nailed and screwed jpeg.jpg

View attachment 171128 ...that look, as she approaches her crucifixion...just melts me...makes me want to cry...so incredibly sad, yet full of erotic excitement!

View attachment 171129 I love this one of her too, posing with the cross upon which she'll soon hang...

View attachment 171130 What a perfect image of a crucified girl...reminds me of my own experiences in self-crux!
View attachment 171131 Same girl...again, magnificent hanging pose...so realistic!

View attachment 171132 Wow!!! I want to be there!
View attachment 171133 A great realistic pic...she's really hanging in pain...oh to do this again!!!!
View attachment 171134 More posed than actually hanging...but very realistic..arms stretched out, breasts pulled high...wonderful!

View attachment 171135 Just awesome...supreme realism...hanging...writhing...muscles tensed...in pain!!!
View attachment 171136 Just hang, bitch!!!! Wow! I love this pic!

View attachment 171137 Lovely, composed pic. You can sense the stress and tension in her hanging body!

Candidates for cut out.

While this thread is still active, I have some more favorite crucifixion pictures. Again, these girls really are hanging on their crosses.
Your taste is impeccable!
I can't compete with Roxie's selection. But here are some that I like, for exactly the same reasons.

Attachments

• Masha_img_4191.jpg
    Masha_img_4191.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 597
  • Nasta_img_1526.jpg
    Nasta_img_1526.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 590
  • Oxana_img_4259.jpg
    Oxana_img_4259.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 617
  • Oxana_img_4362.jpg
    Oxana_img_4362.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 604
  • Sveta_img_8810.jpg
    Sveta_img_8810.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 619
  • Sveta_img_9556.jpg
    Sveta_img_9556.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 612
  • Sveta_img_9572.jpg
    Sveta_img_9572.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 620
  • Sveta_img_9660.jpg
    Sveta_img_9660.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 607
  • Sveta_img_9661.jpg
    Sveta_img_9661.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 589
  • Vika_img_9627.jpg
    Vika_img_9627.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 585
katrina01.jpg The girl is tied up with a rope of the at the back and is taken.
katrina02.jpg A rope cuts into a slender hand. She cannot escape.
katrina05.jpg The cross of the name that it is called "despair" to have arrived at!
katrina06.jpg The executor of a will says mercilessly. "Kneel and pray in one's last"
katrina07.jpg The girl became the crucifixion on a cross miserably.
katrina18.jpg A rope is ... to a foot well
katrina38.jpg The executor of a will strips off the clothes of the girl.
This is because it gives not only the fear but also the disgrace.

katrina36.jpg The girl fights desperately.
katrina37.jpg Desperatelykatrina39.jpg When the executor of a will has a sadistic smile, I work hard on one piece of the last. Okay, I left it on purpose to be able to assign further humiliation to a girl.

Back
Top Bottom