My First Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

pamelamask

Two days ago I had my first experince being crucified. I made two videos of this and posted them to my youtube account. These videos are part of a kinky but not too serious series on my fantasy of being incarcerated.

Anyway, I have been researching crucifixion over the past 2 months, and reading the accounts of others who have experienced it, especially on this forum. I've been getting closer and closer to actually doing it. The day before yesterday I planned everything out, and even told one of my online friends that I was going to do it that night, and that kind of committed me to it.

I was flush with adrenaline most of the day in anticipation. I went to work very late that evening, long after everyone was gone. I arranged a temporary cross in the warehouse. I used special leather wrist restraints designed for suspension. I attached hooks to wood supports to funtion as a cross beam. The hooks would affix my arms to the crossbeam via the metal D-ring on the cuffs, and would allow me to get down on my own when I had had enough. On the back of the vertical wooden upright, I attached a screw that would support a short length of chain, about 1.5 feet above the floor. This chain was attached to leather ankle restraints, binding my feet to the cross.

When everthing was set up, I got dressed for the show. Then without procrastinating I started filming my introductory video, in which my character learns of her fate (to be crucified). That introductory video is posted here (for now anyway):

Immediately after filming the introduction, I set up the camera in front of the cross and set an alarm clock to go offin 25 minutes. My goal was to stay on the cross for 20 minutes. This was my first time ever being crucified. I had only read accounts of what the experience is like. I didn't want to "test" things out first. I wanted to have my first experience be complete and also on video.
It took me a few minutes to mount the cross for the first time. I stood on an upturned bucket, and struggled to get the chain attached to both of my ankle restraints. This caused my legs to get fatigued, even before the crucifixion. After managing to get my ankles secured. I stood up and clipped my wrist restraints into the hooks on the cross beam. Then I waited for the alarm clock to tic down to 20 minutes. When the clock reached 20 minutes I lowered myself and pushed the bucket that I was standing on away. This is at 1:18 of the video. I was crucified! Here is the video of my very first cricifixion:
(Its a good time to view it now, before I continue my recounting of the incident...)

My first immediate impression, hanging on the cross, was that it really wasn't bad. I felt no immediate pain, and my ankle restraints and the attached chain allowed me to support most of my weight with my legs. I was actually relieved and felt sexy and happy with my situation. I was thinking that I could easily make it to 20 minutes, and I thought maybe I had overestimated how tough this would be.

Within thirty seconds I started to change my opinion. My legs muscles started burning from supporting my weight. Still not terribly uncomfortable, and still felt erotic and sexy. Somewhere between 1 and 2 minutes on cross and I was in real pain. I was shifting my weight between my arms and legs in a continual process. There was no way I could do this for another 18 minutes. The pain I was experiencing was not what I had expected. Its hard for me to describe. It makes you feel completely helpless. Its hard not to panic.

I kept watching the clock. I tried to distract my mind from the pain and exhaustion which was inescapable. From other accpounts I had read, I expected that I would feel compelled to "dance" on the cross. I now knew exactly what this was about. I didn't realize how much I was squirming until I watched the video.

At around 6:00 in the video (after 4 minutes 40 seconds of crucifixion), as I am writhing on the cross, my left wrist restraint abruptly and unintentionallhy comes off its hook and my first crucifixion ends. I was disappointed that it ended prematurely, and I hadn't found my limit. I was probably not far from it though.

After concluding that video for my website series, and resting for about 3 minutes. I decided to mount the cross again. I started the video camera again, and set the alarm clock for 15 minutes. I would try to stay on the cross for 13 minutes (leaving 2 minutes to mount the thing.) The video of this second attempt is shown here:

The second video speaks for itself. I went as far as a could, at least having given myself an instant escape mechanism. Also, not to make excuses, but the initial crucifixion sapped much of my strength, and also left me more than a bit "scared" of the cross (for lack of a better term).

Please leave comments or suggestions, I would appreciate your feedback.

Pamela

Very impressive Pamelamask, you obviously did your homework, set it up to have a fail-safe exit as needed, planned it well, and the camera placement is perfect. While you may feel bad that you could not stay up the whole planned time amount, I can assure you the time passes more easily the more you try. Your actions in the "dance" are as you said more than you realized, and it does emphasize how much this form of execution must have been not only stimulating but entertaining to watch in olden times. It is stimulating to watch, and I am interested in how stimulating it was to make and to review yourself. It makes me think of setting up a similar scene, and trying something like it. I am aroused just thinking of setting it up, especially if I can do it outdoors. I understand the mask to stay anonymous, but can you imagine doing it without the body suit and other articles of clothing? It would probably be far more arousing to do as well as to watch, and should increase the endorphins to the point you could stay up longer. Even if you used a sheer drape, with a shoulder velcro or tape attachment that could be torn loose with your teeth after hanging for a few minutes, to simulate the stripping by the crucifiers after hanging you on the cross. That would give the imagination something to work with, and then exposing your whole body would greatly increase the imagined embarrassment as well as the endorphins, increasing the arousal and raising the bar to the highest level. Of course, I would not you-tube the results, but this is the perfect forum for releasing such videos. Your efforts should encourage more to try such "safe" simulations, and should increase the number of arousing videos we have to share with others like us. Excellent start, looking forward to your thoughts on the next few videos you hopefully will do for us.

Dear Porsche712,

thank you for your kind words. This is my first post here, and it helps a lot to get this encouragement.

You make a good point about safety and I need to strongly emphasize "Don't try this at home!." Especially if you are alone. In my case, the wrist restraints had D-rings in the end, and I just slipped them over (not through) eyebolts. So to get free I just needed to release enough pressure on one arm, by pushing up with my bound legs or by standing on a short stool, to slip the D-ring off of the eyebolt. As you saw in the first video the d-ring can even slip off accidentally.

As for stimulation, the first minute of my first crucifixion it was very erotic and stimulating. After the first minute I was wrapped up in the feelings of rapidly increasing pain, exhaustion, slight panic and the whole general mind blowing experience. My body was moving on its own. In my second crucifixion, only minutes after the first, I knew what was coming. Yes it was erotic, but not easy to describe the whole experience of feelings.

Watching the videos today: very erotic for me anyway.

I will wear less the next time!

Pamela

Excellent Pamela! And as Porsche712 says this could be a good thread for those who self-crux to show video clips of their ordeals, could be a great thread! I have a few of myself doing it but they wouldn't be of much interest I know.

It is erotic & scary, & hurts, but a great & harmless bit of fun. You seem to be careful about safety which is tremendously important. Two golden rules; 1) make sure all equipment is strong enough & not likely to collapse, 2) Never get into any position you cannot get out of. I would love to try crucifying myself upside down but know I would never be able to unhook my legs, so will never try it.

Next time keep the face-mask but remove the body suit, self-cruxing naked takes one onto a higher plane!

Porsche712 says not to use Youtube, I don't think there is any alternative, pity we can't just upload video directly here like we can pictures.

Next time keep the face-mask but remove the body suit, self-cruxing naked takes one onto a higher plane!

I'm guessing that without the body suit Pamela would look a lot less convincing as a female character. Whether that matters is a question of individual taste.

looks like you have a great boby!!!!!!!!! strip for the next crucifixion please!!!!!!
Two days ago I had my first experince being crucified. I made two videos of this and posted them to my youtube account. These videos are part of a kinky but not too serious series on my fantasy of being incarcerated.

Anyway, I have been researching crucifixion over the past 2 months, and reading the accounts of others who have experienced it, especially on this forum. I've been getting closer and closer to actually doing it. The day before yesterday I planned everything out, and even told one of my online friends that I was going to do it that night, and that kind of committed me to it.

I was flush with adrenaline most of the day in anticipation. I went to work very late that evening, long after everyone was gone. I arranged a temporary cross in the warehouse. I used special leather wrist restraints designed for suspension. I attached hooks to wood supports to funtion as a cross beam. The hooks would affix my arms to the crossbeam via the metal D-ring on the cuffs, and would allow me to get down on my own when I had had enough. On the back of the vertical wooden upright, I attached a screw that would support a short length of chain, about 1.5 feet above the floor. This chain was attached to leather ankle restraints, binding my feet to the cross.

When everthing was set up, I got dressed for the show. Then without procrastinating I started filming my introductory video, in which my character learns of her fate (to be crucified). That introductory video is posted here (for now anyway):

Immediately after filming the introduction, I set up the camera in front of the cross and set an alarm clock to go offin 25 minutes. My goal was to stay on the cross for 20 minutes. This was my first time ever being crucified. I had only read accounts of what the experience is like. I didn't want to "test" things out first. I wanted to have my first experience be complete and also on video.
It took me a few minutes to mount the cross for the first time. I stood on an upturned bucket, and struggled to get the chain attached to both of my ankle restraints. This caused my legs to get fatigued, even before the crucifixion. After managing to get my ankles secured. I stood up and clipped my wrist restraints into the hooks on the cross beam. Then I waited for the alarm clock to tic down to 20 minutes. When the clock reached 20 minutes I lowered myself and pushed the bucket that I was standing on away. This is at 1:18 of the video. I was crucified! Here is the video of my very first cricifixion:
(Its a good time to view it now, before I continue my recounting of the incident...)

My first immediate impression, hanging on the cross, was that it really wasn't bad. I felt no immediate pain, and my ankle restraints and the attached chain allowed me to support most of my weight with my legs. I was actually relieved and felt sexy and happy with my situation. I was thinking that I could easily make it to 20 minutes, and I thought maybe I had overestimated how tough this would be.

Within thirty seconds I started to change my opinion. My legs muscles started burning from supporting my weight. Still not terribly uncomfortable, and still felt erotic and sexy. Somewhere between 1 and 2 minutes on cross and I was in real pain. I was shifting my weight between my arms and legs in a continual process. There was no way I could do this for another 18 minutes. The pain I was experiencing was not what I had expected. Its hard for me to describe. It makes you feel completely helpless. Its hard not to panic.

I kept watching the clock. I tried to distract my mind from the pain and exhaustion which was inescapable. From other accpounts I had read, I expected that I would feel compelled to "dance" on the cross. I now knew exactly what this was about. I didn't realize how much I was squirming until I watched the video.

At around 6:00 in the video (after 4 minutes 40 seconds of crucifixion), as I am writhing on the cross, my left wrist restraint abruptly and unintentionallhy comes off its hook and my first crucifixion ends. I was disappointed that it ended prematurely, and I hadn't found my limit. I was probably not far from it though.

After concluding that video for my website series, and resting for about 3 minutes. I decided to mount the cross again. I started the video camera again, and set the alarm clock for 15 minutes. I would try to stay on the cross for 13 minutes (leaving 2 minutes to mount the thing.) The video of this second attempt is shown here:

The second video speaks for itself. I went as far as a could, at least having given myself an instant escape mechanism. Also, not to make excuses, but the initial crucifixion sapped much of my strength, and also left me more than a bit "scared" of the cross (for lack of a better term).

Please leave comments or suggestions, I would appreciate your feedback.

Pamela

You'll need to make the Youtube access "Unlisted" then it won't get deleted. Look forward to seeing it.
Yes very true. YouTube deleted one of my previous videos (and it wasn't nearly as graphic as this one) and sent me a very stern warning. I'll leave them up for a couple more days then make them unlisted.

i dont think you are safe alone on a cross. a cramp in the wrong place may mean you cant work your fail safe.
Yes true again. I'm a bad influence. I plead guilty and plead for mercy. What is the punishment for being such a bad influence on others? Shall I be whipped hard, naked, and then crucified for a longer time?

Seriously, next time (if there is one) I'll have some one bind me to the cross. Then I'll be safe. And I also won't have the option of wimping out at the 6-minute mark!

Yes true again. I'm a bad influence. I plead guilty and plead for mercy. What is the punishment for being such a bad influence on others? Shall I be whipped hard, naked, and then crucified for a longer time?
a severe whipping but after lowering of your cross:D also by someone who bind you to your cross

Dear Jodie and Phil,

next time no catsuit. I promise!

Pamela

Apart the safety precautions (and the mask), I suggest that you could wear only a loosely tied loincloth when you are tied on the cross. Your movements could then loosen it and make it fall on the ground, that would be very sexy. But mine is only a suggestion.

P.S. I love Seattle. Were you hurt by the blackout for the heavy snow?

You certainly can be safe on your own, I've never had any problem with cramp or any other thing that stopped me releasing myself, I've hung for long periods of time but I think CT has beaten me in endurance, he'll tell you better if there is any risk. Don't be frightened just go ahead, get into the mood & drift into the fantasy of pain & shame, looking down at one's filthy nakedness imagining a large hostile crowd watching your every struggled move is so erotic!

remember pull ups are a good training method for crux.

Dear Clout,

yes I can see that now. I was actually thinking that being crucified regularly could be helpful as part of a core stength exercise routine. I made notes of my sore muscle locations:
1) very high glutes (high on the butt) almost to the back
2) Quadriceps (thighs)
3) Trapezius (between shoulder and neck)
4) Latissiums Dorsi, soreness localized just behind and below the shoulder
5) Pectorals, but only very low where rib cage is palpable
6) Biceps (only slighly sore)
7) Muscles in the meaty part of the hand, around the thumb (presumably from gripping the leather restraints)
8) Soft tissue in the front shins, just where the leather ankle restraints were attached

Pamela

i found that my legs, and every muscle in my legs, payed a heavy price. also my shoulders gave me the most pain. the breathing problem hurt too, but it seemed to add to my fun. my crucifier was very helpful, she was great.

i worked out for the game a lot, but away from the cross.

number 5 is a hint of the misery that over worked breathing muscles will cause.

Back
Top Bottom