My first fictional crush.

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Piper Marie

This is a topic I have thought about making for a while now, and have been putting off for some reason, and it's time I fix that.

From a young age, I was facinated by the Beauty and the beast story. When I saw the cartoon film years ago I was instantly taken in by Belle. Her beautiful brown hair and eyes, her quirky bookish personality-how she was described as always with her nose in a book, like myself, and how well animated she was. Her Elegant form as she moved about in the story, not to mention how good she looked in a dress!

I was facinated with her situation, taken into a dark and old castle, and treated poorly by the beast was very interesting to me. It would be some time before I could understand more of myself, but as I watched the film I became even more invested in her situation. I liked that she was a captive to this mean creature, but remained strong throughout. I would imagine being her, in her situation. But instead of being rescued, I enjoyed thoughts of it never happening. I found that I wanted to be in a scary situation, with no hope, and at the mercy of something so angry, and possibly abusive.

Looking back on it, I believe that is where my attraction to depictions of female bondage started in part, though I had no attraction to the beast, but Belle herself, and other girls like her.

I still watch this film several times a year and remember how it all started for me, and sometimes I look up depictions of her in hopes that I will find one of her bound in that dark castle in some form or another, or even being crucified as the beast watches her suffer.

If you have any fictional crush stories of your own from your youth, I would love to know of them!

11806c36c0952c1f1398a75577176a15.jpg9171178fa26059e784c4b0bb199c30fc.jpgsample-5fd53b0fe2fb885afb9212da43cb67a3.jpgsample-1541522f80e3a2f30b28842eb68360d4.jpgsample-f8f93a638f58cd5cefdf2a0279259ad0.jpg

When I was quite young I read A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, which is all about the French Revolution, with people being guillotined. At the end the hero is waiting to be guillotined and there is a young girl in front of him in the queue and he comforts her.

That turned me on so much, and I wanted to be that girl, waiting my turn in the queue to be executed, with the mob laughing and cheering as I'm led up.

I also dreamed during my sleep about being led through a dark maze and left there all alone as a sacrifice to the Minotaur of the Greek Myths.

When I was quite young I read A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, which is all about the French Revolution, with people being guillotined. At the end the hero is waiting to be guillotined and there is a young girl in front of him in the queue and he comforts her.

That turned me on so much, and I wanted to be that girl, waiting my turn in the queue to be executed, with the mob laughing and cheering as I'm led up.

I also dreamed during my sleep about being led through a dark maze and left there all alone as a sacrifice to the Minotaur of the Greek Myths.

Wow, I like that! Might have to look that book up!

I like also those fantasy creatures that you see alot in fantasy and horror:
Demons, Vampires, Werewolfs, Medusa, ect.

Thank you for sharing with me! :)

Have you come across Angela Carter's 'The Bloody Chamber and other tales'?
'Grown up' versions of fairy stories, The Bloody Chamber is a version of Beauty and the Beast -

The-Bloody-Chamber-and-Other-Adult-Tales.jpgbloodychamber.jpg

but the best-known is her version of Red Riding Hood, 'The Company of Wolves',

company of wolves.jpgcompanyofwolves150small.jpg

which was made into a film,

company of wolves.jpg 1.jpgDanielle Dax in Company of Wolves.jpg

These two clips follow on:

Have you come across Angela Carter's 'The Bloody Chamber and other tales'?
'Grown up' versions of fairy stories, The Bloody Chamber is a version of Beauty and the Beast -

View attachment 578671View attachment 578672

but the best-known is her version of Red Riding Hood, 'The Company of Wolves',

View attachment 578673View attachment 578674

which was made into a film,

View attachment 578676View attachment 578677

These two clips follow on:

I have not, but I definately want to now! Thank you!

making her disrobe like that, and then telling her to get into bed with him, I thought this was going to go in a completly different direction!

"oh Grandma, we shouldnt do this, but you're soo good at it!"

making her disrobe like that, and then telling her to get into bed with him, I thought this was going to go in a completly different direction!

"oh Grandma, we shouldnt do this, but you're soo good at it!"

Like this? :devil:

Attachments

• D96BCE1D-39EC-4119-9ED2-3A9A6D1E9688.jpeg
    D96BCE1D-39EC-4119-9ED2-3A9A6D1E9688.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 71
I remember, as a teenager, listening to a radio adaptation of The Company of Wolves while I was having a bath. I came three or four times. It was very very arousing.

I was a nerdy girl at school, and I used to impress my teachers by talking about the books I was reading. Things like Dracula, She, The Last of the Mohicans, The Arabian Nights, Grimm's Fairytales, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Greek Myths. And history books about Roman Slaves, Vestal Virgins, Boudicca, Lady Jane Gray, Ann Boleyn, Joan of Arc and persecuted witches. And I always thought it was ironic that my teachers were so impressed, because, for me, these books were primarily masturbation fodder. Every night I came, over and over, while imagining I was a character in one of the stories or histories I was reading.

As I said before,my fantasy history is gradual,and there without a clear “first”
But I think I can give you the most impressive one..
If you have read 《水浒传》(《The Water Margin》、《All Men Are Brothers》),you will find that there are many cruel descriptions of women.
Its author,Shi NaiAn,is a legendary figure.He is not only a writer,but also a master of martial arts.He was an official of the Yuan Dynasty,but later he served as private secretary for the leader of the rebel army.
I say this to show that what he has experienced is very rich. During that chaotic period,he witnessed many things,all of this became the material of his writing.So many cruel details of 《水浒传》 are actually real.(Eagles will scramble for the intestines hanging on trees、cold water can prevent human blood from splashing……)
In addition to the terrible experience of Pan JinLian and Pan QiaoYun,which we all know very well,I'd prefer to imagine some details.
For an example,Song Jiang falsely framed Qin Ming,cause his family to be killed.
When Qin Ming drove back to the walls of the city,Magistrate MuRong ordered a soldier show his wife's head to Qin Ming,and ordered soldiers to shoot him.Qin Ming can only run away.
This description may not be meticulous, but it has caused my infinite thinking to diverge:
What did Qin Ming's wife suffer before she died?Is her head dirty or clean?What about the maid of their family?Are there many women's heads at the foot of the soldiers?Is Magistrate MuRong involved in interrogation and execution……
I think my fantasy ability has gotten a lot of exercise in reading.

I remember, as a teenager, listening to a radio adaptation of The Company of Wolves while I was having a bath. I came three or four times. It was very very arousing.

I was a nerdy girl at school, and I used to impress my teachers by talking about the books I was reading. Things like Dracula, She, The Last of the Mohicans, The Arabian Nights, Grimm's Fairytales, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Greek Myths. And history books about Roman Slaves, Vestal Virgins, Boudicca, Lady Jane Gray, Ann Boleyn, Joan of Arc and persecuted witches. And I always thought it was ironic that my teachers were so impressed, because, for me, these books were primarily masturbation fodder. Every night I came, over and over, while imagining I was a character in one of the stories or histories I was reading.

Cute! and also impressive! I guess I do not have to ask if you recommend those books!~ ;)
I kinda wish there were smileys for book reading.

Back
Top Bottom