My first Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry it's taken me so long...been a bit busy, but have dropped in on the site a few times... its amazing this crux thing - its more exciting than I thought it could be!!!!

Anyway, to last Friday. No bullwhips (yet) but I did add a few extra knots to my little 3 tailed 'whip' and took it over to the BFs. This time we started off with some nice, slow, very cuddly and kissy sex. I liked it especially when he kissed me between my legs where my skin is still a bit raw and sore. And then it was time for our play-time. I'd talked him through it and this time I went down on my knees at the bottom of the bed and he tied my hands up over my head to the post at the end. He left me waiting there for a bit, which was super-thrilling, and just watched me breathing slowly. Then he came and ruffled my hair over my ears, kissed me on the back of the neck, asked me again if I was sure and, once I'd said I was, he picked up the whip from the bed. I held my breath.

He whipped me about twenty times on my back, between my shoulder blades. He left quite long gaps and I counted. Sometimes the gap was very long and I was left looking up at him, part wanting him to hit me and part wanting him to stop. It was really quite painful, but each time I had this wonderful struggle going on in my head between not wanting to be hurt and absolutely wanting to feel the sudden burn and the sound of the whip as it hit me. Is this normal? Anyway, it felt like butterflies and was pretty wonderful!

Once he was finished he turned me round, still on my knees, but now with my back to the bed, and I sucked him off, which was sweet of him to let me, and nice for him I think!

After, I looked at my back in the mirror, and it was pretty red (and pretty I thought). When he touched me it was tender and sore. We sat around for a while and talked about what had happened. I asked him if he was ok, and he said he was getting ok with it. I said I'd read about doing it outdoors and how he'd feel about that, and tlaked about the different whips I've looked at. He hugged me and asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this and that if I really did, he was ok and we'd keep ti our secret and things like that. Then he fucked me again. Twice more. It was a really brilliant night. I want to do this more because it makes me feel better than I've ever felt, but I'm just a bit scared about getting too hurt or marked up and what people will say, because I am sure someone will notice. But maybe that might be interesting too, having to expalin to a girl-friend at the gym what all the marks on me are!

I'm not going to rush into things too crazy though and we won't do any more whipping before the end of the week. Friday seems the best night... gives me a lot to look forward to every day in the library!!!
As you are all so nice, here's a little pic of me (with blue hair, before... it isn't now... he he).... I hope you like me!!! 478768_354491924650152_2046245121_o.jpg

To be honest, I'll be gutted if you don't like me... and also if you don't come up with some nice suggestions about how I can encourage the BF to whip me in the woods... I mean, why wouldn't he wan tot do that to me? I think it would be super sexy!!!

To be honest, I'll be gutted if you don't like me... and also if you don't come up with some nice suggestions about how I can encourage the BF to whip me in the woods... I mean, why wouldn't he wan tot do that to me? I think it would be super sexy!!!

Suggestion? How about "would you like to take me to the woods and whip me?" That should be all he needs. If his answer is no, I would be seriously reconsidering the relationship!

btw hello Peony, I wasn't around when you joined. I'm sure we will like you :)

Personally, I wouldn't have any problem having my way with you, so long as you gave your full consent of course.
As for your bf, you will just have to work carefully with him. It doesn't sound like he is really into dominant play.
Acting out out a scenario in the woods that gets you naked and whipped is very arousing but has its dangers. You might find the police suddenly involved and they could have very little sense of humor towards being called out. Careful scouting is a must.

The BF's been away for a few days on a symposium over in Leeds, so I've been on my own this last weekend. I don't mind that really - time to go to the gym with my friends and have some gossipy coffees and drinks after studies. Friday night felt a bit empty though. Watched something or other on iplayer, Bake Off, that sort of thing, and ate a pizza. Spent Saturday in the library, then around 4 decided enough was enough. Bus home, then got my bike out and cycled down to the park. It's not a town park, more of a country park I suppose, that runs by the river for a few miles. Lots of muddy tracks and clumps of woodland. The river is a dark, swirly thing, hidden between high banks to stop it flooding. SOme people use the park as a shortcut, some to walk dogs or to drink beers or just wander. But on an October late afternoon, with the sky dark and gloomy and promising rain, I guessed it wouldnt be too busy and I was right. I chained the bike by th gates and wandered along, down to the riverside. I guess I felt a bit glum, but also anticipatory. I had a plan which I wanted to try out. Nothing too daring! I found a place where a clump of trees, birches, was part-hidden by elder and overgrown blackberry bushes, and followed the little path in, pushing away the tangly branches, until I was pretty much out of sight of the main path. Then I unzipped my waterproof and unbuttoned the blouse I was wearing down to my jeans. I already liked the cool air on my titties, and I wet my fingers and played with my nipples. In the distance I could hear someone shouting for their dog and some kids playing. I was liking this!

Whoops - had to shut down quickly... in the library and a mate came by... Anyway, I pushed my boobies against the bark of the tree and let them slide across, sort of wrapping myself round, twisting, so my belly was against the tree too. In the distance I could hear a dog barking and just see its owner shouting over the tops of the brambles. I loved the excitement of being half-naked and almost public! I dragged myself back across the trunk fo the tree, letting the breaks in the bark cut at my boobs, so that when I pulled away and touched myself there were lovely red graze marks, like the ones you get if you fall off a bike into gravel. I did it some more, almost wanting to scream a bit, but biting my lip, and now there were tiny traces of blood on me. I gave the tree a big, deep hug, sort fo to say thank you, and crouched down, completely out of sight, while I pulled my top back on again and buttoned up my shirt.
The bike home was in the rain, and I was soaked but happy when I got back up to my room, although its fair to say my shirt was a bit of a mess, all bloodstained. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. Then I showered. Gorgeous hot water stinging the cuts. And put some cream on and lay down a while.
I went out in the evening with some mates and we did cocktails. I knew what they didn't! It was my secret pleasure and inside I was smiling sooo much! I want to do it again, but with my BF and some rope and a whip! It's possible I think!

Whoops - had to shut down quickly... in the library and a mate came by... Anyway, I pushed my boobies against the bark of the tree and let them slide across, sort of wrapping myself round, twisting, so my belly was against the tree too. In the distance I could hear a dog barking and just see its owner shouting over the tops of the brambles. I loved the excitement of being half-naked and almost public! I dragged myself back across the trunk fo the tree, letting the breaks in the bark cut at my boobs, so that when I pulled away and touched myself there were lovely red graze marks, like the ones you get if you fall off a bike into gravel. I did it some more, almost wanting to scream a bit, but biting my lip, and now there were tiny traces of blood on me. I gave the tree a big, deep hug, sort fo to say thank you, and crouched down, completely out of sight, while I pulled my top back on again and buttoned up my shirt.
The bike home was in the rain, and I was soaked but happy when I got back up to my room, although its fair to say my shirt was a bit of a mess, all bloodstained. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. Then I showered. Gorgeous hot water stinging the cuts. And put some cream on and lay down a while.
I went out in the evening with some mates and we did cocktails. I knew what they didn't! It was my secret pleasure and inside I was smiling sooo much! I want to do it again, but with my BF and some rope and a whip! It's possible I think!
Wow, just wow!

Peony. You sound like a real sweetheart, and one who is becoming more and more “into” personally satisfying sm. Am sure any male of like persuasion could not help more than like you, and love carefully developing a relationship with you to satisfy such growing desires. As such, would offer several thoughts.

First, please stay away from “bullwhips” such as pictured at least for the time being. Even small ones are extremely dangerous (read taking out an eye) even for those adept in their use — which will assume your current bf is not. As others have said, there are many other safer choices such as floggers, small single tails, or light canes that will more than satisfy you safely.

If as appears, your desires are strongly developing in this realm, be prepared for significant life changes. As the wise Phlebas said earlier, if a trip to the woods with you for a satisfying whipping is not relished by your current bf, reconsider the future of the relationship.

Accordingly, if you do move on to another person or others of a like-mind do so carefully. Always include a trusted friend in any new meeting or scene with those you do not know. And, do not hesitate to say no in any situation which feels questionable to you.

All the best. And enjoy. Horseman68

Peony. You sound like a real sweetheart, and one who is becoming more and more “into” personally satisfying sm. Am sure any male of like persuasion could not help more than like you, and love carefully developing a relationship with you to satisfy such growing desires. As such, would offer several thoughts.

First, please stay away from “bullwhips” such as pictured at least for the time being. Even small ones are extremely dangerous (read taking out an eye) even for those adept in their use — which will assume your current bf is not. As others have said, there are many other safer choices such as floggers, small single tails, or light canes that will more than satisfy you safely.

If as appears, your desires are strongly developing in this realm, be prepared for significant life changes. As the wise Phlebas said earlier, if a trip to the woods with you for a satisfying whipping is not relished by your current bf, reconsider the future of the relationship.

Accordingly, if you do move on to another person or others of a like-mind do so carefully. Always include a trusted friend in any new meeting or scene with those you do not know. And, do not hesitate to say no in any situation which feels questionable to you.

All the best. And enjoy. Horseman68
Thank you for these words... not much time this week, but I am sure BF is up for it! I'll tell more as soon as I can X

When I got there and he'd let me in (his flat is in a shared house in the student area...typical sort of place...redbrick terrace. He's on the second floor at the top of the house, so lots of stairs and boy are they a mess... nice big room, very nice big bed. Desk. Lots of paper and books and a somewhat broken blind that covers the view of the next terrace and the usually grey and rainy sky), and once I'd got up there I felt knackered, so was a bit fumbly with my stuff and a bit disconcerted when we chatted (after we'd kissed), but I reminded him what we'd agreed and he said Ok again and so I showed him what I'd brought and said that if he was really ok then I'd get undressed. Which I did. And I took out my navel piercing and lay on the bed and smiled at him and said he should go ahead. He looked even more disconcerted so I asked him to tie my wrists and ankles out to the corner posts and then to try the home-made whip. He did all that. I liked the feeling of being tied up by him, all sort of helpless, and I liked it when he ran the ends of the whip over me. OK, I said, now try it out. I knew he wouldn't do it too much or too hard. He tried a stroke on my belly and it didn't really hurt so I asked him to try harder. And that time it did, but in a really good way. Painful and full and yummy. And then he did it a few more times on my belly and boobs, just enough to make them a bit red. I asked him to untie my feet and fix them up to the rail at the bottom of the bed so my legs were lifted up a bit and then asked him to hit me on the inside of my thghs. He didn't want to but he did in the end, after some fooling around, and then he sort of got into the hang of it and used a bit more force, which was gooie painful and made me jolt. I could see my thighs (and closer to my cunt) getting red and some nice red lines forming. It was so ... painfully lovely!
That was enough for him though, and in truth it did hurt a lot.

After, we made love. It also hurt between my legs and while it wasn't the best ever sex (he was a bit nervous still after what had happened) it was brilliant in a new way. He's only got a basin in his room, so I washed off, then got dressed without my bra or panties and with an old, soft, multi-coloured skirt (a bit like a gypsy thing) on, and a white t-shirt and my jacket. I liked feeling naked and cut under my clothes. I liked it even more at the pub down the road with our friends. We knew that my legs and boobs were all covered in marks, but they didn't. I liked it when he hugged me and smiled and we kissed. My friends didn't know! I did! That was almost the best thing, and almost made me come, right there, with my beer, in the pub!

So that was last Friday! We haven't tried again since (yeah, we've had sex again, natch. And the marks are still a bit there too). But we will. He says we will if I want to. So that's all good I think! My first go EVER and it went ok I think! Yeah!!!!

Just catching up with your experiences and your delight at beginning this journey of restrained submission is very infectious. If and when the BF is ready, you need to introduce pleasure to contrast with the pain. The best initial way to do that is for him to have remote control over a small vibe inserted inside your lubricated pussy while he whips you.

Anyway I hope you keep us posted ...

This past Summer I experienced being whipped for the first time. The husband of one of my best friends was the person who did it. They are both into bdsm but I have not told either of them about my crucifixion fantasy yet.

I have made a couple of friends here already and I wrote this to them in private message and have decided to share it in the forum.

Here is what I went through....

There was a lot of preparation and process before my actual whipping which gave me plenty of time to think and anticipate. My friend was there with me but just watched and she did talk to me every now and then for comfort because it was very obvious at times that I needed it. They live on a farm with a lot of private land so I was whipped outside a short way into the woods. I was stripped to my panties in the house then had my hands bound behind my back. Then I was gagged. We had all agreed that once my gag was in there would be no turning back. I knew I had until that time to back out, and I thought about it as I was shaking with fear. But as scared as I was I said nothing.

Then once my gag was in it hit me that there was now no turning back, that my chance was gone. The fear I felt just prior to that was multiplied by several times and that's when my tears started. He put a leather collar around my neck and tied a length of rope to the ring that was on the collar. All of this preparation just served to increase my fear. That's when I looked over at my friend as I was sobbing and moaning at that point. She came over to me and talked to me and stroked my face trying to comfort me...

Then I was led out of the house toward the woods....

I was literally sobbing as I was being led into the woods, I can honestly say that I never experienced fear as deep as that before. I kept looking around for my friend just to know she was still there with me. All I could think about was how much I was going to suffer when the whip started to hit me...it was making my head spin. But he kept leading me into the woods until we reached the place where I would be whipped.

There was a tree there that I was going to be tied to. And when I looked up I saw that he had tacked a piece of paper onto the tree and had written my name on the paper. I can't tell you what kind of effect seeing that had on me. It was like the tree was my tree and only mine and would be the place where I would suffer so much. I was so weak from the walk and from fear that I dropped down to my knees in front of that tree and started crying even harder. Part of me wanted to stop and part wanted to keep going, but I knew that at that point there was no choice remaining....I was going to be whipped, and that built my fear and desperation to levels I had never experienced before.

While I was on my knees he tossed a length of rope over a branch of the tree and secured it there. The rope had leather cuffs tied to it and he lifted me off my knees, untied my wrists from behind my back and then put them in the leather cuffs that were hanging from the rope right in front of me. Then he pulled on the other end of the rope which pulled my hands over my head and he finished securing the rope there. My back was almost against the tree and I was really starting to have 2nd thoughts. But I also knew it was too late for that which terrified me even more.

Everything seemed so surreal. I almost could not believe that I was outside, tied to a tree in just my panties, and about to be whipped. That thought made me start to struggle, and my tears never stopped. He was right in front of me and I started to shake my head no and was trying to plead from beneath my gag, but all the time I knew that I had already missed my chance to back out. It was too late for me at that point. He got down on one knee in front of me and started sliding my panties down. While I felt them sliding down I looked around desperately for my friend. I needed her so badly at that point. I've never felt so helpless and needy in my life as I did at that moment.

When our eyes met I just looked at her and was shaking my head from side to side and trying to beg her to help me, but he had gagged me so well that nothing I was trying to say was understandable. It was just muffled moans. This was all while I could feel him sliding my panties down. I remember my friend looking at me and then she said, "Danielle shhhh shhhhh it will be ok I promise.". At that point just as he pulled my panties over my ankles I leaned my head back and just thought to myself, oh god please help me.

Once I was naked he got a length of rope that had leather cuffs attached to each end and put one of the cuffs around my left ankle, then he pulled the rope around the tree at the base and attached the other cuff to my right ankle. Then from behind the tree he did something with the rope that pulled my feet back until they were basically at each side of the tree, which obviously also opened my legs. I was struggling so hard at that point, I really can't even begin to describe my fear. He walked over to get the whip and my friend came up to me and said to me, "Danielle, it's time", then she kissed me on my cheek and walked away.

I looked up and saw her husband walking toward me with his whip and I felt faint. I was trying so hard to close my legs, not just because of the humiliation but I wanted to protect that area. But the way my ankles were cuffed it was impossible. But I kept struggling to try to close them, I think it was just a reflex action, something I subconsciously did even though I knew it was impossible.

It was dusk so it had gotten cool out, but I was sweating so much, I assume a lot of that was from my fear. When he raised the whip to strike me I just laid my head back and closed my eyes and could feel my tears running down the sides of my face. Then I felt that first lash. Oh god, the pain was incredible. I tried to scream from under the gag but it was just muffled. I was squirming and writhing and trying to plead with both of them. But there was nothing I could do, I knew I was totally and completely helpless. Each lash was excruciating. And I jumped each time the whip hit me and would struggle between lashes.

I remember thinking.....dear god please let this end please...

All in all I was given 15 lashes, all on my front from my breasts down to my thighs just above my knees. I suffered so much. But it was an incredible experience...

Next time they could raise you spread eagled with a leg spreader on secured to the ground up on your tip toes or even off the ground ....and away from the tree so they could scourge you on both sides of your totally nude body....not neglecting your erect nipples which show your excitement and your pussy and ass...minimum of 50 stripes...100 would be ideal....two people scourging you would be best....one for your front and one for your back...using the short whip which leaves those beautiful stripes your body is lusting for...

This past Summer I experienced being whipped for the first time. The husband of one of my best friends was the person who did it. They are both into bdsm but I have not told either of them about my crucifixion fantasy yet.

I have made a couple of friends here already and I wrote this to them in private message and have decided to share it in the forum.

There was a lot of preparation and process before my actual whipping which gave me plenty of time to think and anticipate. My friend was there with me but just watched and she did talk to me every now and then for comfort because it was very obvious at times that I needed it. They live on a farm with a lot of private land so I was whipped outside a short way into the woods. I was stripped to my panties in the house then had my hands bound behind my back. Then I was gagged. We had all agreed that once my gag was in there would be no turning back. I knew I had until that time to back out, and I thought about it as I was shaking with fear. But as scared as I was I said nothing.

Then once my gag was in it hit me that there was now no turning back, that my chance was gone. The fear I felt just prior to that was multiplied by several times and that's when my tears started. He put a leather collar around my neck and tied a length of rope to the ring that was on the collar. All of this preparation just served to increase my fear. That's when I looked over at my friend as I was sobbing and moaning at that point. She came over to me and talked to me and stroked my face trying to comfort me...

I was literally sobbing as I was being led into the woods, I can honestly say that I never experienced fear as deep as that before. I kept looking around for my friend just to know she was still there with me. All I could think about was how much I was going to suffer when the whip started to hit me...it was making my head spin. But he kept leading me into the woods until we reached the place where I would be whipped.

There was a tree there that I was going to be tied to. And when I looked up I saw that he had tacked a piece of paper onto the tree and had written my name on the paper. I can't tell you what kind of effect seeing that had on me. It was like the tree was my tree and only mine and would be the place where I would suffer so much. I was so weak from the walk and from fear that I dropped down to my knees in front of that tree and started crying even harder. Part of me wanted to stop and part wanted to keep going, but I knew that at that point there was no choice remaining....I was going to be whipped, and that built my fear and desperation to levels I had never experienced before.

While I was on my knees he tossed a length of rope over a branch of the tree and secured it there. The rope had leather cuffs tied to it and he lifted me off my knees, untied my wrists from behind my back and then put them in the leather cuffs that were hanging from the rope right in front of me. Then he pulled on the other end of the rope which pulled my hands over my head and he finished securing the rope there. My back was almost against the tree and I was really starting to have 2nd thoughts. But I also knew it was too late for that which terrified me even more.

Everything seemed so surreal. I almost could not believe that I was outside, tied to a tree in just my panties, and about to be whipped. That thought made me start to struggle, and my tears never stopped. He was right in front of me and I started to shake my head no and was trying to plead from beneath my gag, but all the time I knew that I had already missed my chance to back out. It was too late for me at that point. He got down on one knee in front of me and started sliding my panties down. While I felt them sliding down I looked around desperately for my friend. I needed her so badly at that point. I've never felt so helpless and needy in my life as I did at that moment.

When our eyes met I just looked at her and was shaking my head from side to side and trying to beg her to help me, but he had gagged me so well that nothing I was trying to say was understandable. It was just muffled moans. This was all while I could feel him sliding my panties down. I remember my friend looking at me and then she said, "Danielle shhhh shhhhh it will be ok I promise.". At that point just as he pulled my panties over my ankles I leaned my head back and just thought to myself, oh god please help me.

Once I was naked he got a length of rope that had leather cuffs attached to each end and put one of the cuffs around my left ankle, then he pulled the rope around the tree at the base and attached the other cuff to my right ankle. Then from behind the tree he did something with the rope that pulled my feet back until they were basically at each side of the tree, which obviously also opened my legs. I was struggling so hard at that point, I really can't even begin to describe my fear. He walked over to get the whip and my friend came up to me and said to me, "Danielle, it's time", then she kissed me on my cheek and walked away.

I looked up and saw her husband walking toward me with his whip and I felt faint. I was trying so hard to close my legs, not just because of the humiliation but I wanted to protect that area. But the way my ankles were cuffed it was impossible. But I kept struggling to try to close them, I think it was just a reflex action, something I subconsciously did even though I knew it was impossible.

It was dusk so it had gotten cool out, but I was sweating so much, I assume a lot of that was from my fear. When he raised the whip to strike me I just laid my head back and closed my eyes and could feel my tears running down the sides of my face. Then I felt that first lash. Oh god, the pain was incredible. I tried to scream from under the gag but it was just muffled. I was squirming and writhing and trying to plead with both of them. But there was nothing I could do, I knew I was totally and completely helpless. Each lash was excruciating. And I jumped each time the whip hit me and would struggle between lashes.

All in all I was given 15 lashes, all on my front from my breasts down to my thighs just above my knees. I suffered so much. But it was an incredible experience...

This would be much better for your lustful body Danielle....100 stripes front and rear by two executioners...not neglecting your erect nipples pussy and your lustful asshole....until you were begging for your nailing!

This would be much better for your lustful body Danielle....100 stripes front and rear by two executioners...not neglecting your erect nipples pussy and your lustful asshole...but no gag on as everyone needs to hear your lustful moaning and pleadings...until you were begging for your nailing! Nailed to the crossbar and raised up on the cross totally nude to be lusted after by all....

Back
Top Bottom