My Most Earliest Cruxfantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I managed to rig up a sort of cornu - found a nice sturdy stick in the Forest
with a projecting spur, and fixed it between a chair and a large packing crate,
under the beam that I clung onto. It was just the right height to torture me,
I had to hold myself up on tiptoe, feeling this cruel, rough stick between my thighs,
the spur probing into me... it was delicious! :devil:

Makes me wet to think about that :p

I'm sure we all did. And when I learnt about crucifixion,
I started thinking about it and experimenting with being 'crucified'
on the bars in the gym and playground.
For me the bars in the gym... I sort of hoped that the others were looking at me as I hung there. It was so nice that we were allowed twice a week to hang from those old wooden bars.... maybe the teacher liked the smell... :)

Did you try to hang there? Your hands up and your feet put together?
Hanging there happened almost by itself! Even as innocent games with friends. It's just the first thing to try... going over the side, instead of using the ladder down, hanging there, and dropping.
Strange enough but for a long time that didn't really connect in my mind with the image of the crucifixion, although of course I knew of that. My first, um, special imaginations were much more about being stretched out, and anyway, as I said that room was underneath the roof, with slanted ceilings, and skylights set in, which at some nights had it flooded with moonlight. And so I could sacrifice myself.

Another nice self-torture involved putting a little oil-stove under where I hung 'crucified',
with my legs spread wide, seeing how long I could bear the heat :devil:

The closest I get to you here Eulalia, is hot water. Nice and naked in my shower, legs spread as my left arm reaches for the ceiling in full stretch, while my right hand takes on the role of the evil Roman training the fine water jet, hotter and hotter on all my genital area’s and my nipples till I can’t take no more. If you try it, please watch your limits, scolding yourself is not the idea and pretty nasty with-it.

I think Tree is himself overheating thinking about Eul's last post ;)

He says no, but it doesn't hurt to make sure. Eul did rather contribute to a raising of the temperature all around. :very_hot:

bill-gates-recibiendo-el-cubo-de-agua-helada.jpg

There you go. Better safe than sorry, eh? :devil:

I've only just discovered I'm now labelled a fire hazard :devil:

The closest I get to you here Eulalia, is hot water. Nice and naked in my shower, legs spread as my left arm reaches for the ceiling in full stretch, while my right hand takes on the role of the evil Roman training the fine water jet, hotter and hotter on all my genital area’s and my nipples till I can’t take no more. If you try it, please watch your limits, scolding yourself is not the idea and pretty nasty with-it.

If I tell you what I get up to in the shower, you might need ambulance, fire brigade, even mountain rescue! :p

Amazing that girls have had similar experiences as I as boy.

Crucifixion is also a general human property. But the way to understand this and to accept your own particularity had been long. To contribute knowledge for other young people is my wish not to waste years with anxiety and fear for indiscretion.

The ultimate purpose of human mind is resignation!

Back
Top Bottom