My new Patreon page

Go to CruxDreams.com
Added more pictures. Just to inform members, I will not publicly post images from Bdsmartwork as I am still working with them and they are the exclusive site that gets my new work and booklets. I will however be offering to patrons, depending on the tier chosen, to privately post to them some of my latest work from there too. I intend to post more that just old pictures (many of these I rework to improve as they were early works and I hadn’t got some things right, like lightning and some details), but I will be offering all images from my booklets plus new images that have not been published so far for all tiers and I hope patrons and fans of my work will find it well worth the pledge they make.

I have to explain why I don't post more "free" stuff, firstly I sell most of my work to a pay site (BdsmArtwork.com) and they would not be happy if I started posting it all over the place, except a few to promote the site. Secondly they have reduced the number of images they buy each month and I need to supplement my income from these (piracy is still a big problem and the site has stopped allowing full res downloads, just to try and steam the flow), hence the Patreon page, I have though, got their agreement to offer there all my images privately to collectors according to the Tier they choose and also to post publicly any of my work from other sites and all the booklet images (there is one chinese booklet among these), and of course any new work I don't sell to them. Hope the members here can understand that and if any are inclined to become patrons on my page I am seriously considering making a special offer to Forum members if they would indicate interest. Thanks for providing some great material and banter that has helped me create many images. Damian

Some samples of images posted.

Attachments

• Roman Decadence P028.jpg
    Roman Decadence P028.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Roman Decadence P029.jpg
    Roman Decadence P029.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 444
  • Concubine P002.jpg
    Concubine P002.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 396
  • Concubine P008.jpg
    Concubine P008.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Dungeon P006.jpg
    Dungeon P006.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Dungeon P010.jpg
    Dungeon P010.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 403
  • Witch Hunt P016.jpg
    Witch Hunt P016.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 410
  • Witch Hunt P019.jpg
    Witch Hunt P019.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 420
  • Chinese Torment P010.jpg
    Chinese Torment P010.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 433
  • Chinese Torment P015.jpg
    Chinese Torment P015.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 462
Here are some re-worked early works, this is what I intend to do a lot of with the older images and will post for patrons on my page, hope those that remember the originals will see a marked difference in these.

Attachments

• Witch Hunt P032.jpg
    Witch Hunt P032.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 406
  • Witch Hunt P034.jpg
    Witch Hunt P034.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Witch Hunt P036.jpg
    Witch Hunt P036.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 449
I need help! I was, once upon a time, able to access newsgroups fairly easily to access pictures and also post from time to time but am having trouble finding suitable ones to promote my page, any help will be greatly appreciated! Damian.

I need help! I was, once upon a time, able to access newsgroups fairly easily to access pictures and also post from time to time but am having trouble finding suitable ones to promote my page, any help will be greatly appreciated! Damian.
What about Bdsmlr? I've got 816 followers there. It wouldn't be difficult for me to include a few of your pics with suitable links to your page. Also of course there is Owlage but that is a limited group size and Bdsmlr is massive.

What about Bdsmlr? I've got 816 followers there. It wouldn't be difficult for me to include a few of your pics with suitable links to your page. Also of course there is Owlage but that is a limited group size and Bdsmlr is massive.
Any help would be most welcome and if you need any specific pics let me know, there are several thousands to choose from. I am offering members here 15$ access for 9$ and also to post any stories with pictures accompanying on my page for the top Tier to enjoy, with accreditation of course! :)

Any help would be most welcome and if you need any specific pics let me know, there are several thousands to choose from. I am offering members here 15$ access for 9$ and also to post any stories with pictures accompanying on my page for the top Tier to enjoy, with accreditation of course! :)
I'm sure that theseus and myself can put together a plan of action re Bdsmlr. Please send me via PM six recent really good manips and I will get together with theseus. The $15 access for $9 for members of this forum would also be an incentive.

I’ve enjoyed Damians work for well over a decade and today was the first payment he’s seen from me, thanks to Patreon. We are moving into a world where most content is digital, and therefore more easy absorb for free. We need to get ahead of this, and support the creator so the content can be created. I’ve bought albums of some of my favorite bands before they’ve been recorded, and it’s the way things need to go from now on.

and since your taking request on what to share, the caliph (or sultans) daughter is one of my favorites

I’ve enjoyed Damians work for well over a decade and today was the first payment he’s seen from me, thanks to Patreon. We are moving into a world where most content is digital, and therefore more easy absorb for free. We need to get ahead of this, and support the creator so the content can be created. I’ve bought albums of some of my favorite bands before they’ve been recorded, and it’s the way things need to go from now on.

and since your taking request on what to share, the caliph (or sultans) daughter is one of my favorites
You have to forgive me, I can't be sure what picture you mean, I have done so many that would fit the bill. Thanks for the patronage and let me know how you appear in the page, this handle jacksjg89 is unfamiliar and I appreciate your support. I intend to offer value for money, and you are right that the artist get's zilch compared to the exploiters of his/her work, I am not shy in confirming this. Unfortunately there is now so much "free" stuff on the web, mostly pirated, it makes getting paid very problematic. At last I have created a place where I can be directly in contact with my audience and get their support to continue treating stuff! Thanks again!

Attachments

• Sold to Slavery P08.jpg
    Sold to Slavery P08.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Sold to Slavery P10.jpg
    Sold to Slavery P10.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 292
  • Sold to Slavery P14.jpg
    Sold to Slavery P14.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 316
Some more pics for the members, if they have seen these they must have bought my booklets...a lot more on my page if they haven't seen them

Attachments

• Witchunter booklet2 14.jpg
    Witchunter booklet2 14.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Witchunter booklet2 25.jpg
    Witchunter booklet2 25.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 256
  • concubine P944.jpg
    concubine P944.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 263
  • concubine P952.jpg
    concubine P952.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 272
Some Castle Dungeon images.

Attachments

• Castle dungeon P02.jpg
    Castle dungeon P02.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Castle dungeon P04.jpg
    Castle dungeon P04.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Castle dungeon P09.jpg
    Castle dungeon P09.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Castle dungeon P10.jpg
    Castle dungeon P10.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 232
As noted earlier and repeatedly, I have a keen interest in your Arabian Nightmares. I like to think of the women as Jane Austen English gentlewomen stolen by Barbary pirates. :eek: :babeando::rolleyes:

Attachments

• 02DB3564-833A-420F-83BB-3C15366686B6.jpeg
    02DB3564-833A-420F-83BB-3C15366686B6.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 3F821187-43D2-4B3B-AC2B-8462AC755B9D.jpeg
    3F821187-43D2-4B3B-AC2B-8462AC755B9D.jpeg
    500.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 916D8459-BAAF-4354-B08E-F41B16566CB1.jpeg
    916D8459-BAAF-4354-B08E-F41B16566CB1.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 189
  • E7ED1A28-55A4-47DF-BB18-9E8A5FC2A569.jpeg
    E7ED1A28-55A4-47DF-BB18-9E8A5FC2A569.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 208
As noted earlier and repeatedly, I have a keen interest in your Arabian Nightmares. I like to think of the women as Jane Austen English gentlewomen stolen by Barbary pirates. :eek: :babeando::rolleyes:
It’s a long and enduring fantasy I share, I must have done over 1200 images with that subject over the years, I’ll post more all in due course.

Back
Top Bottom