My Self In Leather

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm a young man.a.k.a Leatherrapist here. an extreme fictional name on the forum but in reality I do lead a dominating life. I have never practically raped someone but I do own sex slaves both young girls and faggots (who by the way worship ME as their GOD). its n exciting life style to be dressed in leather or latex and fuck the shit outta of your subs for sexual pleasure WP_20161218_15_06_30_Pro copy.jpg and I would like to share a fraction of this life style with you guys.enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a long time! :devil:

Good to see you about again, Leatherapist, but please note we're asking members to post images as thumbnails, not full-size
(to save our site-owner the cost of exceeding our usage allowance, and for members with slow/expensive internet)

Seems like a good opprotunity to ask, what is the connection between bondage and leather? How did leather become the uniform of the bdsm life style?

Seems like a good opprotunity to ask, what is the connection between bondage and leather? How did leather become the uniform of the bdsm life style?
a) leather is an expensive fabric. it represents wealth power and control because of sheen and dark color b) it takes an animal sacrifice when its hide used to make the outfit. another inclination to Godly tribute
& c) its sheen and tight fit enhance your body muscle and give dominant and empowered look when worn right

a) leather is an expensive fabric. it represents wealth power and control because of sheen and dark color b) it takes an animal sacrifice when its hide used to make the outfit. another inclination to Godly tribute
& c) its sheen and tight fit enhance your body muscle and give dominant and empowered look when worn right

Maybe also its association with horse harness and riding gear,
the 'breaking' of an animal and subjecting her to bondage and the whip?

Back
Top Bottom