My works (3D)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, these are superb! For one who's 'not mainly focused on the cux opic'
you've got wickedly ingenious idea how to maximise the torment for a girl
(elf or otherwise) Being nailed to any of those rigs, straddlng a spiked ridge
or a cornu, and carried swaying on the back of a lumbering beast
is nice new nightmare for this girl to dream about!

All very imaginative and well done. Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you very much!

Wow, these are superb! For one who's 'not mainly focused on the cux opic'
you've got wickedly ingenious idea how to maximise the torment for a girl
(elf or otherwise) Being nailed to any of those rigs, straddlng a spiked ridge
or a cornu, and carried swaying on the back of a lumbering beast
is nice new nightmare for this girl to dream about!

I'm glad you like it!, enjoy my nightmares! :D

Attachments

• 374B6755-7593-4E15-A621-22FB15276305.jpeg
    374B6755-7593-4E15-A621-22FB15276305.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 573
  • CD3934C4-3DC3-427F-813D-700F3A7B78F7.jpeg
    CD3934C4-3DC3-427F-813D-700F3A7B78F7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 638
Good stuff !
Disagree with Apostate on the naked part.:p
I think some of the sparse clothing really add to the whole.
Thanks for sharing this here!!

You do have a feel for this kink. The "lots more naked" thing stands, but I’m swiping these for the Agony Component. Thanks. ;)

Thank you Apostate! i think i can make both versions in the future. I love some clothes on my victims, i have a fetish with certain clothes, specially yoga pants.

Good stuff !
Disagree with Apostate on the naked part.:p
I think some of the sparse clothing really add to the whole.
Thanks for sharing this here!!

Thank you Crumera! I feel the same. Thanks for your comments and warm reception of my art :D

A precarious situation. The barbarian queen were defiant even when she was nailed to the cross, so the Roman soldiers decided to test her spirit: They nailed her own dagger to the lower part of the cross, so that the whore could not let herself fall, she cannot rest or sleep. But they were generous, they also put a piece of wood on her feet so she can stand up to avoid the sharp of the dagger. But it's been 2 days since the soldiers left, and her strength begins to fade.

She fell asleep on her feet, for a second and her hip fell hard enough for the dagger to taste the first few millimeters of her skin, so close to her clit. She makes a superhuman effort to get up, but it is useless, sooner or later the weight of her body will push her soft vagina towards the dagger. When it happens, her agony movements only will make deeper the cuts, and her privates will be sliced again and again. And the worst part will be when se sharp dagger begin to slice her clit, she will faint because the pain, but the pain itself will gonna wake her up in an endless nightmare.

She screams and begs for mercy, she knows that there is no one around who can save her, she knows that although the Roman soldiers were here, they would enjoy seeing her broken and begging for mercy. But she screams and pleads anyway, she can not help doing it.

REBEL CRUCIFIED RESIZE.jpg

A precarious situation. The barbarian queen were defiant even when she was nailed to the cross, so the Roman soldiers decided to test her spirit: They nailed her own dagger to the lower part of the cross, so that the whore could not let herself fall, she cannot rest or sleep. But they were generous, they also put a piece of wood on her feet so she can stand up to avoid the sharp of the dagger. But it's been 2 days since the soldiers left, and her strength begins to fade.

She fell asleep on her feet, for a second and her hip fell hard enough for the dagger to taste the first few millimeters of her skin, so close to her clit. She makes a superhuman effort to get up, but it is useless, sooner or later the weight of her body will push her soft vagina towards the dagger. When it happens, her agony movements only will make deeper the cuts, and her privates will be sliced again and again. And the worst part will be when se sharp dagger begin to slice her clit, she will faint because the pain, but the pain itself will gonna wake her up in an endless nightmare.

She screams and begs for mercy, she knows that there is no one around who can save her, she knows that although the Roman soldiers were here, they would enjoy seeing her broken and begging for mercy. But she screams and pleads anyway, she can not help doing it.

View attachment 702216

Thanks more like it. I could do without the dagger, but many years ago Quoom made me realize that I’m far more squeamish than a crux perv has any business being. ;)

Attachments

• 1173FB95-0017-4040-A5DC-E6C422759A18.jpeg
    1173FB95-0017-4040-A5DC-E6C422759A18.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 708
Back
Top Bottom