My works (3D)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I absolutely love your sitting crosses. They remind me of the wooden donkeys for parading prisoners.

I love some clothes on my victims, i have a fetish with certain clothes, specially yoga pants.

Can’t wait to see a whole gym class or maybe a few joggers here and there on crosses!

I absolutely love your sitting crosses. They remind me of the wooden donkeys for parading prisoners.

Can’t wait to see a whole gym class or maybe a few joggers here and there on crosses!

Thank you! I´m glad you like it! I've always loved "judas cradle" and wooden horses. So i was thinking that mixing cruxifiction and wooden horse it could be one of the most horrifying and humilliating execution ways for a proud queen and princess.

My first attempt to make a Daenerys pic in the Long Night was pretty similar to that pics, but i won't love the outcome so, i decided to change the concept.

Attachments

• incomplete_daenerys.jpg
    incomplete_daenerys.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 782
Thank you! I´m glad you like it! I've always loved "judas cradle" and wooden horses. So i was thinking that mixing cruxifiction and wooden horse it could be one of the most horrifying and humilliating execution ways for a proud queen and princess.

My first attempt to make a Daenerys pic in the Long Night was pretty similar to that pics, but i won't love the outcome so, i decided to change the concept.
Your works are absolutely fantastic. I really like the fact that you give attention to nailed feet.

Kollector's List:

Kitana lived 10,000 years under the protection of her father, Shao kan, she was unaware that her body is a source of many treasures coveted by necromancers and sorcerers.

The day she decided to betray Emperor Shao Khan, she was confident that her long life was due to her own fighting skills. But she was very wrong, even when she participated in combats, her adversaries allowed themselves to be defeated for fear of Shao Khan. She lived for 10,000 years deceived, and her privileges made her arrogant, confident and reckless.

Kollector soon found the traitorous princess, and instead of fleeing, she decided to confront him. When she realized her mistake was too late, Kollector easily defeated her, destroying her pride, knocking her unconscious, and then he made preparations to extract all her treasures from her body.

The first item on the list has already been collected: The tears of a princess.

The stronger and longer her pain, the better the magic that can be extracted from her body.

She regret about her treason, she want the emperor's protection again, she begs and cries, but it is too late... Now the only value that she have, is how much pain she can feel before she die, how many tears she can drop, and how many pieces can be shattered her soul before Kitana, the proud princess, vanish forever.

CollectorList.jpg

Back
Top Bottom