Mythology Of Adam And Eve

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alright you two ... stop having a good laugh at Barb's expense! :spank:

And then God said : "Let there be demerits!"

And He created a woman from a branch of a Tree.

And God named that woman Barbara Moore.

And God said : "I will make a Cruxforums, and Barbara Moore, thou shall go to Cruxforums and there, thou shall give demerits to any sinner who dares to treat you with laughter! Thou shall spread demerits all over the world! And thy name will be spoken with fear even in the most far-off and desolate place!"

And Barbara Moore went to Cruxforums and she spread demerits all over the world, and God saw it was good.

For one more lousy job He had cleverly delegated to a mortal.

And then God said : "Let there be demerits!"

And He created a woman from a branch of a Tree.

And God named that woman Barbara Moore.

And God said : "I will make a Cruxforums, and Barbara Moore, thou shall go to Cruxforums and there, thou shall give demerits to any sinner who dares to treat you with laughter! Thou shall spread demerits all over the world! And thy name will be spoken with fear even in the most far-off and desolate place!"

And Barbara Moore went to Cruxforums and she spread demerits all over the world, and God saw it was good.

For one more lousy job He had cleverly delegated to a mortal.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::goodjob::amen:

And then God said :
Mean you the big forum crash?

Back
Top Bottom