Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
VERY NICE!!! I want to mention I left you a note over at the C Foundation. There your 'Olga's Passion' had over 51,000 views and many favorable comments. Please don't let one butthead run you off of a site...

And thanks for posting here

THT

VERY NICE!!! I want to mention I left you a note over at the C Foundation. There your 'Olga's Passion' had over 51,000 views and many favorable comments. Please don't let one butthead run you off of a site...

And thanks for posting here

THT

Cruxfoundation's moderators prefer to protect trolls more than to keep artists on the forum.
It is their problem if everybody go to another forum...

That's another brilliant manip. Sometime...when you have time perhaps you could explain simply what you have put together to create your effects.
BTW I think whatever happened on "the other" site is best forgotten. It can't happen here.

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being nailed? Feel on your skin the tip of the nail, the executioner pressing against your foot that nail long and rough left me breathless. I guess the first swipe! He has to beat strong, there is the bone pierce! I hold my breath and I look forward ...
Inizio inchiodamento.jpg Particolare Chiodo-Piede.jpg

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being nailed? Feel on your skin the tip of the nail, the executioner pressing against your foot that nail long and rough left me breathless. I guess the first swipe! He has to beat strong, there is the bone pierce! I hold my breath and I look forward ...
View attachment 66916 View attachment 66917
I can think of better things to look forward to!

It's a while since we've had much discussion about the actual process of Crucifixion,
how exactly would a victim have been fixed on the Cross?

Ranger and Phlebas started an exchange about the merits of nailing her feet to the sides of the stipes,
and posted these images:

methodes of crucifiction_Pagina_1.jpg Crucifiction Methodes (feet at side).jpg phlebas side nails.jpg
And here's a post of mine from 2 years ago:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/feet-first.1306/page-2#post-21457

I think the best way is to have a stipes with a curved or bevelled front face,
then my feet could be nailed so that my legs are splayed outwards,
flexed at the knees (so that I can "dance"),
and forcing my thighs apart -
for convenience of "access" while lying on the ground before raising,
or when I'm hanging,
and so that a sedile and cornu can easily be fitted after I've got through the initial wild struggling.
It will be good if others can contribute thoughts, historical information, pictures ....

Tree as you know is of the 'three spikes and you're up' school of thought. If the condemned wench's (don't call her a victim; I'm sure she deserved it) knees are bent at 90 degrees when she hangs from her wrists (upper and lower legs 45 from the stipe) and her feet nailed one on top of the other by a single spike she will not hold her knees together. Also, while in all of Tree's stories the wrists are nailed first it is far safer for crucifier to nail her feet first...

Tree

Tree as you know is of the 'three spikes and you're up' school of thought. If the condemned wench's (don't call her a victim; I'm sure she deserved it) knees are bent at 90 degrees when she hangs from her wrists (upper and lower legs 45 from the stipe) and her feet nailed one on top of the other by a single spike she will not hold her knees together. Also, while in all of Tree's stories the wrists are nailed first it is far safer for crucifier to nail her feet first...

Tree

As Barbaria compiles her grand strategy memo for the upcoming Great Slave Rebellion of 2014, she makes careful note of Tree's last statement ,,,,,

I think the best way is to have a stipes with a curved or bevelled front face,
then my feet could be nailed so that my legs are splayed outwards,
flexed at the knees (so that I can "dance"),
and forcing my thighs apart -​
It will be good if others can contribute thoughts, historical information, pictures ....

That is pretty much what I did in this (as yet unposted) manip, here is the relevant bit.

Attachments

• phfeet.jpg
    phfeet.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,410
Thanks Admi.

One thing that those visual aids and the ones at the top have hammered home hard to me is the point (ouch!!) that the nails driven into me, especially in my feet (whether vertically through the instep or laterally through my ankle) will be in contact with my bones, rubbing against them, pushing them, even cracking them. As anyone who's experienced a fracture or severe impact on a bone (as all of us who've been whipped know well), that's where the main nerves run, that's where pain is most horrendous.

So if I'm pushing down on my nail feet to try to ease the strain on my shoulders, the agony will be hideous, the nail (whether 1 or 2) forcing against the tiny bones like a metal wedge. Giving up and letting my wrists take the weight will be marginally better, but even there the pressure against the carpal joint, gradually forcing it open, as well as the strain on my upper arms, shoulders and chest, will be unbearable.

I doubt whether I or any averagely healthy youngish woman would be able to survive that agony for more than a matter of minutes, before at least losing consciousness and probably dying under the shock. Fitting a sedile after you've enjoyed 10 - 20 minutes of my struggling would be essential if you want me to survive for hours or even days.

I've sometimes thought about the alternative of not nailing or restraining the feet at all. If I were nailed by my wrists, and supported (hanging below the level where my arms are stretched to strain-pain point) by an uncomfortable sedile with a sturdy 9"/20cm cornu in my vagina, I'd be firmly held in a very distressing and humiliating position. My legs could kick freely, I'd even struggle to wrap them around the stipes and lift myself to ease the strain, and you could hammer in a large nail where I can just reach it with my big toe to press down on for slight, temporary relief to my arms, but of course I'd have no chance of escaping that spike penetrating right into my womb. Crucifixion in this way would be less agonisingly painful, but I'd survive a good deal longer, probably (given water) several days, and my helplessness would make for enjoyable viewing.

Thanks for posting all these Admi
Thanks Admi.

One thing that those visual aids and the ones at the top have hammered home hard to me is the point (ouch!!) that the nails driven into me, especially in my feet (whether vertically through the instep or laterally through my ankle) will be in contact with my bones, rubbing against them, pushing them, even cracking them. As anyone who's experienced a fracture or severe impact on a bone (as all of us who've been whipped know well), that's where the main nerves run, that's where pain is most horrendous.

So if I'm pushing down on my nail feet to try to ease the strain on my shoulders, the agony will be hideous, the nail (whether 1 or 2) forcing against the tiny bones like a metal wedge. Giving up and letting my wrists take the weight will be marginally better, but even there the pressure against the carpal joint, gradually forcing it open, as well as the strain on my upper arms, shoulders and chest, will be unbearable.

I doubt whether I or any averagely healthy youngish woman would be able to survive that agony for more than a matter of minutes, before at least losing consciousness and probably dying under the shock. Fitting a sedile after you've enjoyed 10 - 20 minutes of my struggling would be essential if you want me to survive for hours or even days.

I've sometimes thought about the alternative of not nailing or restraining the feet at all. If I were nailed by my wrists, and supported (hanging below the level where my arms are stretched to strain-pain point) by an uncomfortable sedile with a sturdy 9"/20cm cornu in my vagina, I'd be firmly held in a very distressing and humiliating position. My legs could kick freely, I'd even struggle to wrap them around the stipes and lift myself to ease the strain, and you could hammer in a large nail where I can just reach it with my big toe to press down on for slight, temporary relief to my arms, but of course I'd have no chance of escaping that spike penetrating right into my womb. Crucifixion in this way would be less agonisingly painful, but I'd survive a good deal longer, probably (given water) several days, and my helplessness would make for enjoyable viewing.

The last paragraph does present a very interesting and horrible alternative. I can imagine myself there with my legs flailing and kicking. A very different kind of dance!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom