Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nailing her feet through the tops, definitely. I want to see nails driven through delicate, small feminine feet; I want to know that the nail went through her top and her soft sole.

I want her to focus on her feet; on the nails that are about to go through them, on the pain while the nails are being hammered through, on the pain when the nail finally pierces her delicate sole.

I want her to have a pained, hopeless, sad expression on her face as the nails go through her feet. I want her to gently curl up and wiggle her little toes as the nail goes through and every now and then after the nailing is done. I want her to feel the nails in her delicate soles.

View attachment 708502View attachment 708503View attachment 708504View attachment 708505View attachment 708506View attachment 708507

Very nice pictures. Who is the author of the second? And which is the story by Quoom where the last has been taken from?

Very nice pictures. Who is the author of the second? And which is the story by Quoom where the last has been taken from?
Unfortunately, I do not know who the author of the second picture is. Maybe someone else could help?
The last one is from the Traitor story by Quoom. It includes detailed scenes of the nailing of the feet, which is what I always look for in stories.

Nailing her feet through the tops, definitely. I want to see nails driven through delicate, small feminine feet; I want to know that the nail went through her top and her soft sole.

I want her to focus on her feet; on the nails that are about to go through them, on the pain while the nails are being hammered through, on the pain when the nail finally pierces her delicate sole.

I want her to have a pained, hopeless, sad expression on her face as the nails go through her feet. I want her to gently curl up and wiggle her little toes as the nail goes through and every now and then after the nailing is done. I want her to feel the nails in her delicate soles.

View attachment 708502View attachment 708503View attachment 708504View attachment 708505View attachment 708506View attachment 708507
You are right, feeling the nails crossing your feet and forcing you to become one with your cross must cause you a horrible pain that should be further increased when your tormentors will draw your cross because your own weight will press on these damn nails. The pain must be unbearable but decreased by the eroticism of the scene and the enormous joy for many of us here to realize her supreme fantasy

Yes thats the best way to nail her feet like in your set of pictures, where her foot is pulled back a bit so her soles are showing to all, and the nail goes through the ankle. I just feel having her soles on display for all to see while shes on the cross just adds to the beauty and also her humiliation.

This is good but still prefer one foot over the other nailed with a huge nail between the second and third toe.....always making sure the knees are bent sufficiently to let the slave dance her dance of lust on he cross for the pleasure of the crowd.....

It's a while since we've had much discussion about the actual process of Crucifixion,
how exactly would a victim have been fixed on the Cross?

Ranger and Phlebas started an exchange about the merits of nailing her feet to the sides of the stipes,
and posted these images:

And here's a post of mine from 2 years ago:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/feet-first.1306/page-2#post-21457

I think the best way is to have a stipes with a curved or bevelled front face,
then my feet could be nailed so that my legs are splayed outwards,
flexed at the knees (so that I can "dance"),
and forcing my thighs apart -
for convenience of "access" while lying on the ground before raising,
or when I'm hanging,
and so that a sedile and cornu can easily be fitted after I've got through the initial wild struggling.
It will be good if others can contribute thoughts, historical information, pictures ....

It's a while since we've had much discussion about the actual process of Crucifixion,

Ranger and Phlebas started an exchange about the merits of nailing her feet to the sides of the stipes,
and posted these images:

or when I'm hanging,
and so that a sedile and cornu can easily be fitted after I've got through the initial wild struggling.
It will be good if others can contribute thoughts, historical information, pictures ....

A beveled face for her feet....the best way to fix the slave on the cross would be mounting her ass on a long comus she cannot get off of during her dance of lust....she will have to ride this every time she pushes up on her nailed feet to dance the dance of lust..to enjoy her pleasures on the cross...the comus will push her ass and pussy outward from the cross for additional pleasures.....then nail her wrists or palms if precautions are taken to secure them adequately.....I like one foot over the other with a huge nail...or nailed seperately bent outward on the sides of the cross thru the feet (2nd and 3rd toe) to allow full acess to her pussy for other pleasures...during her crucifixion....making sure the knees are bent sufficiently for the slave woman to dance her dance of lust on the cross to enjoy all these ultimate pleasures of the cross and for the pleasure of the crowd.

Sharing some more of my favorite pictures related to feet nailing or exposing nailed feet nicely... As I said, I like a good pained expression on the face too :)

I really like when the soles of the nailed feet can be seen from behind, along with the nail coming out of the delicate foot... these are so rare, though...

Kidnapped 2.jpgfeet_nail.jpgandaroos_chronicles___chapter_7___page_206_by_skatingjesus-dali1r8.jpgnailed.jpgnmre.pngCrucifix_0112.jpgc5.jpgkc019000.jpg006.jpg

Sharing some more of my favorite pictures related to feet nailing or exposing nailed feet nicely... As I said, I like a good pained expression on the face too :)

I really like when the soles of the nailed feet can be seen from behind, along with the nail coming out of the delicate foot... these are so rare, though...

View attachment 708537View attachment 708538View attachment 708539View attachment 708540View attachment 708541View attachment 708542View attachment 708543View attachment 708545View attachment 708546

Douti, do have more or do you have a link to other drawings by Preston? I had three others but I didn’t think there were any more.

Attachments

• 8299BEE3-4E06-463B-AE4C-8E9D7FB2E8B0.jpeg
    8299BEE3-4E06-463B-AE4C-8E9D7FB2E8B0.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,009
I think I only ever saw two drawings of his: the one we posted and this one, Apostate.

View attachment 708572

I'd really like to see more drawings by Preston.

These go back to the late, lamented Yahoo Crux group, and had a disquieting dynamic. This one
6E95B2AB-4C3C-4C8C-AABA-D0EB8A8ECA42.jpeg
was meant to represent the artist's ex. This one
01C7F6B5-3C21-45C6-9932-A407C5B54F2E.jpeg
his ex-mother-in-law.

Eek.

and posted these images:

or when I'm hanging,

This way of fixing the slave woman to the cross is my choice..totally Nude...with her Pussy always fully shaved to better watch her orgasms.....her ass is mounted on a long comus...from which she cannot get off of during her dance of lust....each time she pushes up on her nailed feet to breath and enjoy the pleasures of the cross she experiences intense anal pleasures....it also pushes her pussy and ass forward....for other pleasures....she is nailed hands or wrists first....and her feet are nailed to the sides of the cross...opening up her pussy and ass for the crowd to watch her many intense orgasms on the cross...her luscious juices flowing for all to see....nipples fully erect....nice stripes on the body....cocks will be fully erect ready to explode with strong heavy cum shots in the crowd watching....and pussys and asses wet with excitement will be eager to take cock.....watching her dance the dance of lust ...ideally an anal and oral only orgy will start with lots of ass to mouth as they watch her dance the dance of lust on the cross..
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/dildo-jpg.707217/

Last edited:
These go back to the late, lamented Yahoo Crux group, and had a disquieting dynamic. This one
View attachment 708574
was meant to represent the artist's ex. This one
View attachment 708575
his ex-mother-in-law.

Eek.

That's right.

The second is the great Zerosen
https://e-hentai.org/g/608362/eec825e937/

CFR 48B.jpgCFR 48F.jpgCFR 48C.jpgCFR 48D.jpgCFR 48E.jpg
heres some amazing pics of getting her feet nailed how i like. These pucs are from wragg. The first pic shows after the nails went in her wrists there getting her prepped for feet nailing you can see the fear on her face. The second pic shows the first nail for her feet about to go in. The third pic shows her expression after the nailing begins. The 4th pic shows the nailing closeup. The 5th pic shows her expression during the nailing. LOOK HOW ANGRYYYYYY SHE LOOKS!!!!!. Love this way of nailing her bare feet because now her soles are in plain view.

Last edited by a moderator:
CFR 48G.jpg
and heres another from WRAGG showing the same girl getting the final nail put in. Look how the other guy is checking out her soles now in view!!!. I love crux drawings like this. Wish there was more out there that showed a behind view after her feet are nailed (showing the nice view the other guy in this pic is seeing). Love when feet are nailed this way!.
CFR 48G.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 708956View attachment 708957View attachment 708958View attachment 708959View attachment 708960 heres some amazing pics of getting her feet nailed how i like. These pucs are from wragg. The first pic shows after the nails went in her wrists there getting her prepped for feet nailing you can see the fear on her face. The second pic shows the first nail for her feet about to go in. The third pic shows her expression after the nailing begins. The 4th pic shows the nailing closeup. The 5th pic shows her expression during the nailing. LOOK HOW ANGRYYYYYY SHE LOOKS!!!!!. Love this way of nailing her bare feet because now her soles are in plain view.
View attachment 709341and heres another from WRAGG showing the same girl getting the final nail put in. Look how the other guy is checking out her soles now in view!!!. I love crux drawings like this. Wish there was more out there that showed a behind view after her feet are nailed (showing the nice view the other guy in this pic is seeing). Love when feet are nailed this way!. View attachment 709341

Kind of you to say so, Crux_fan... in fact those are renders by my good friend Repertor who I miss very much, he simply disappeared in September 2017. The story, 'Jasmine' was mine, but the pictures were his.

I am, however, using his originals to produce a whole series of illustrations of Jasmine, which I will begin to post as soon as I have sufficient 'in the bag'. I'll be sure to invlude some views showing the soles of the feet.

However, I have previously done some 'behind views' of feet nailing, to keep your appetite whetted I'll repost them here:

AG053.jpgAG062.jpgAG066.jpg

They were in my 'Alice Barabbas' series.

Kind of you to say so, Crux_fan... in fact those are renders by my good friend Repertor who I miss very much, he simply disappeared in September 2017. The story, 'Jasmine' was mine, but the pictures were his.

I am, however, using his originals to produce a whole series of illustrations of Jasmine, which I will begin to post as soon as I have sufficient 'in the bag'. I'll be sure to invlude some views showing the soles of the feet.

However, I have previously done some 'behind views' of feet nailing, to keep your appetite whetted I'll repost them here:

View attachment 709435View attachment 709436View attachment 709437

They were in my 'Alice Barabbas' series.
Beautiful, nicely done Sir, the back views are always amazing.

Back
Top Bottom