Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think you need nails with a larger head, those could just pull through, NBG.
(Did those old Romans use ball-pein hammers? I suppose metal workers might foe rivetting - something?)
Smaller diameter nails would be less painful for the victim going in. And there shouldnt be any worry of the nails pulling through because it's in the victims best interest not to pull them through. She knows that so that's why she likely kept still

I think your (A) would be the best way to nail a girl, on a curved or bevelled stipes,
it would force my legs wide apart so I'm accessible for 'other' tortures,
and they'd be able to keep alternately flexing or forcing for a long-drawn-out agony.
I'm not sure that my feet would be in any less pain than in (B),
the nails would be driven through the small bones,
forcing sharp fragments of bone into the flesh,
and tearing and breaking them more and more
every time I push down on them with my body-weight...
I pick B. Soles are in view that way.

Are you talking A) feet pressed soles flat against the side (legs spread open) of the stipes, or B) the sides of the feet against the stipes and the nail driven in from the side of the foot? (Damn, it sounds like I'm asking if this is an African or European Swallow, sorry.) Because if the nail is driven from the side through the heel or ankle, it would rotate on the nail every time you pushed up.

A)View attachment 256329

B)
Definately B. Soles are in view that way!!

13.jpg14.jpgCredit goes to messaline for these!!! ❤.

Oh wow. I am speechless. This is so beautiful. It's not very often on here we get to see such detailed pictures and in full color of a woman nailing another woman to the cross. The woman who did the nailing sure knows how every womans feet should be nailed to the cross!!!!!. I love the detail in the soles in the 2nd picture. You can even see her arches!!! Every womans feet should be nailed this way on the cross!!

View attachment 826155View attachment 826156Credit goes to messaline for these!!! ❤.

Oh wow. I am speechless. This is so beautiful. It's not very often on here we get to see such detailed pictures and in full color of a woman nailing another woman to the cross. The woman who did the nailing sure knows how every womans feet should be nailed to the cross!!!!!. I love the detail in the soles in the 2nd picture. You can even see her arches!!! Every womans feet should be nailed this way on the cross!!

Thanks crux_fan but I was only the main character of this story ... Hasturan made the pics and Darkprincess, the text ...

Thanks crux_fan but I was only the main character of this story ... Hasturan made the pics and Darkprincess, the text ...

Oh sorry I didnt know. All of you get the credit

Are you talking A) feet pressed soles flat against the side (legs spread open) of the stipes, or B) the sides of the feet against the stipes and the nail driven in from the side of the foot? (Damn, it sounds like I'm asking if this is an African or European Swallow, sorry.) Because if the nail is driven from the side through the heel or ankle, it would rotate on the nail every time you pushed up.

A)View attachment 256329

B)
A), all the way!

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being nailed? Feel on your skin the tip of the nail, the executioner pressing against your foot that nail long and rough left me breathless. I guess the first swipe! He has to beat strong, there is the bone pierce! I hold my breath and I look forward ...
View attachment 66916 View attachment 66917

Indeed, crucifixion videos (i think to Makar) focused sometimes on - not nails - but on the hands and feet contacts with ropes ;
and i could watch scarcely slaves had skin removed by the pressure and friction and it becomes bloody at this place.
And too the friction of their back on the tree wounded them slightly,
So even if Alice, Jenia and all the others Makar's model were not be nailed, we can however see their hands and feet suffered and slight blood traces is a part of the Makar's ordeal and increase the beauty of the slave performance....

Of course, the Cross is one of the most cruel invention because it gives localized pain where nails perforated the poor limbs, and global pain due to gravity and breathing difficulties (pulling on diaphragm). The global pain and breathing discomfort is fully provided by Makar's device.

You can find real crucifixion on Youtube : filipina women on Easter were really nailed, but not hanged however in order to avoid irreversible bones and nerves tearing (they are stand up on a little platform) .... They did it by Faith to God, and their ultimate sacrifice is very impressive especially because they clenched their teeth and didn't made screams or tears.

You have an interesting video on Youtube
A real crucifixion : the man is nailed at hands and feet.
Hear his screams, real, as nails perforates his meat...
Huge and real : example at 2 min 31 sec ; spectators seem to enjoy, given the number of them taking pics and movies....

A request and for the feet fetish cruxlovers in general.

Will prolly make a new version some day with better blood texture.

Like it? let me know
Don't? let me know why.

Attachments

• FeetFetishFS.jpg
    FeetFetishFS.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 833
  • Feetfetish2FS.jpg
    Feetfetish2FS.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 751
A request and for the feet fetish cruxlovers in general.

Will prolly make a new version some day with better blood texture.

Like it? let me know
Don't? let me know why.

Feetfetish2FS.jpgfoooooot (2).jpg Good nail placement for proper support. Between the proximal ends of the II and III metatarsals.

afp20040215p865-f1.gif Cuneiform bones above the metatarsals in the midfoot will provide solid bone support for body weight. Ouch!!!!!

You show nail set firmly against top of foot, no shaft showing. Her feet are secured!

I used to think I'd prefer my feet be separately nailed, side-by-side.. I'm more and more liking the one nail technique. Gives a more interesting, more sensual line to a woman's legs. Keeps her (my!) thighs closer together, though. Sorry spectators!

Probably not the way feet were nailed. Not easy for executioners to hold down and nail one foot over the other with a terrified, resisting woman not cooperating in the least. :rolleyes:

The victim is nailed to patibulum,
put her on her feet maybe tie ankles together with some rope in between to avoid kicking.
You nail one foot on the ground,
then place the nailed foot on top of the other(still on the ground)
Maybe a small washer to keep them connected.
Connect patibulum on top of stipes.
Then lift the nail connected feet to their planned place on the stipes,
hammer the nail into the wood.

Back
Top Bottom