Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
On the topic of nailing feet, a very expressive pic with a lot happening, including the nailing of feet i is that hammer big enough?

40355_BDSMartworkCC01_123_550lo.jpg

Kind of you to say so, Crux_fan... in fact those are renders by my good friend Repertor who I miss very much, he simply disappeared in September 2017. The story, 'Jasmine' was mine, but the pictures were his.

I am, however, using his originals to produce a whole series of illustrations of Jasmine, which I will begin to post as soon as I have sufficient 'in the bag'. I'll be sure to invlude some views showing the soles of the feet.

However, I have previously done some 'behind views' of feet nailing, to keep your appetite whetted I'll repost them here:

View attachment 709435View attachment 709436View attachment 709437

They were in my 'Alice Barabbas' series.
Thanks!!! Those are nice pics!!! Always love the back view of the feet on the cross, adds a touch of innocence and elegance!!!!

I think you need nails with a larger head, those could just pull through, NBG.
(Did those old Romans use ball-pein hammers? I suppose metal workers might foe rivetting - something?)
Or the small head nails could still work, they would probably hurt less going in for the victim so itd be an easier process to endure for them, just if they dont want the nails to rip through they would have to be still on the cross once raised, trying not to move much lol

Attachments

• 590CD02B-1118-443E-A114-F5BCF5B701FA.jpeg
    590CD02B-1118-443E-A114-F5BCF5B701FA.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 859
  • D1907752-45BB-4FBB-B5D5-AB35014F0496.jpeg
    D1907752-45BB-4FBB-B5D5-AB35014F0496.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 908
  • 645B210B-227E-46B5-8A7D-53F53B65CF2E.jpeg
    645B210B-227E-46B5-8A7D-53F53B65CF2E.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 929
  • 0137767D-A2C4-4F37-951E-E8844325EAE3.jpeg
    0137767D-A2C4-4F37-951E-E8844325EAE3.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 947
Here’s examples of nailing through the heels or ankles, one each by Yusebby and Noble Vulchur, and emulations by Jastrow, both high on my HOLY SHIT!!! list.:very_hot:

Traditional is good if the knees are sufficently bent...but....the sides of the cross to nail the slave womans feet is the ultimate if she is nailed thru the 2nd and 3rd toe with knees bent ....this will force her legs open and allow easy access and viewing of her pussy and ass as they both cum and orgasm many times to please the crowd as she dances her dance of lust......nipples fully erect......the best is to have her ass mounted on a comus to push it forward for all watch so the slave woman can enjoy deep hard anal each time she pushes up on her nailed feet to breathe in her dance of lust on the cross...her nailed body.enjoying all the many pleasures of the cross and pleasing and satisfying the crowd.

This is the best way to nail the slave womans feet imho....This would be a perfect nailing for Eva Inanna's body......which has been lusting to be nailed to the cross for a long time....forcibly stipped totally nude and anally raped by her four masters to prepare her body for her nailing...she would be raised up on her tip toes by the hoist.....wrists bound and raised high above her ..leg spreader secured to the floor...for a thorough scouging front and back giving her body the beautiful stripes it lusts for.....at least 100 stripes on her back and another 100 on her front not neglecting the ass, pussy, tits and nipples ....she then would be taken down by force and her ass would be mounted on the long comus on the cross.... deep inside her ass to allow no escape during her dance of lust on the cross and pushing her fully shaved pussy, hips and ass forward for all to view.......her wrists would then be nailed one at a time as she is held down on the cross...to ensure her arms remain nailed on the cross......Then, her knees would be bent, and HER FEET nailed to the sides of the cross thru the 2nd and 3rd toe...which is the key as this will open up her pussy and ass for the crowd to watch her many intense orgasms on the cross...the cross would then be raised and dropped in the hole...jolting her body with pleasure...as she begins her dance of lust on the cross....luscious pussy and ass juices flowing as Eva's pussy and ass cum hard with intense orgasms as she dances her dance of lust .....totally nude ....as her body lusts intensely in extasy..... greatly pleasing the crowd.... with no escape and resigned to her fate... her nailed body will now enjoy all the many pleasures of the cross..dancing the dance of lust...nailed to the cross totally nude for all to see for many hours....the sight so exciting and lust filled that the entire crowd would strip nude and an immediate anal and oral only orgy would begin...as they watch her nailed and totally nude body dance her dance of lust on the cross....

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/dildo-jpg.707217

Last edited:
Traditional is good if the knees are sufficently bent...but....the sides of the cross to nail the slave womans feet is the ultimate if she is nailed thru the 2nd and 3rd toe with knees bent ....this will force her legs open and allow easy access and viewing of her pussy and ass as they both cum and orgasm many times to please the crowd as she dances her dance of lust......

There are ways to do that with her feet individually nailed. :devil:

Attachments

• 88E9B023-A0FF-419D-886F-381DFF1FE2D5.jpeg
    88E9B023-A0FF-419D-886F-381DFF1FE2D5.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 866
  • 9E7A2B62-2787-4FE4-A074-41C53D016B76.jpeg
    9E7A2B62-2787-4FE4-A074-41C53D016B76.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 791
  • 7008B4C9-992E-4501-AD7D-F269FB60AB18.jpeg
    7008B4C9-992E-4501-AD7D-F269FB60AB18.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 750
  • 21310280-67C1-4A51-A48F-941E812D8501.jpeg
    21310280-67C1-4A51-A48F-941E812D8501.jpeg
    623.3 KB · Views: 761
Traditional is good if the knees are sufficently bent...but....the sides of the cross to nail the slave womans feet is the ultimate if she is nailed thru the 2nd and 3rd toe with knees bent ....this will force her legs open and allow easy access and viewing of her pussy and ass as they both cum and orgasm many times to please the crowd as she dances her dance of lust......nipples fully erect......the best is to have her ass mounted on a comus to push it forward for all watch so the slave woman can enjoy deep hard anal each time she pushes up on her nailed feet to breathe in her dance of lust on the cross...her nailed body.enjoying all the many pleasures of the cross and pleasing and satisfying the crowd.

This looks like what you are describing, certainly a very exposed and deeply humiliating position
Eul.jpg

And another I think by Lady Catherine
A1D869E7-04B0-49E3-AA68-9B11203BF7EC.jpg

This is a variation with added cornu
07 Regina Lost in Pain.jpg

Here the feet are nailed in front but still give the desired result
Adonia in a world of hurt.jpg

And finally a wonderfully open pose as you describe , just add nails!
cruxgirl-1 (1)-1.jpg

This looks like what you are describing, certainly a very exposed and deeply humiliating position
View attachment 710665

And another I think by Lady Catherine
View attachment 710668

This is a variation with added cornu
View attachment 710670

Here the feet are nailed in front but still give the desired result
View attachment 710666

And finally a wonderfully open pose as you describe , just add nails!
View attachment 710669

The one with the comus deep in her ass is perfect..

07A6DDC2-9F4A-4E8C-998C-AA4D4ED931DB.jpeg.jpgi found this pic on this site. Not sure who its from but its beautiful. I love seeing a womans feet nailed like this too. Wish more pics with feet nailed like this existed on here. I would use a smaller diameter nail though to nail the feet in this manner so it doesnt hurt as much for the victim, and i would put the nail in behind the ankle bone thru that little flap of skin so as to have no shattered bones for the victim again leas pain for her. But ya love seeing a womans foot nailed like this. Exposing its beauty bottom up!!!

View attachment 711190i found this pic on this site. Not sure who its from but its beautiful. I love seeing a womans feet nailed like this too. Wish more pics with feet nailed like this existed on here. I would use a smaller diameter nail though to nail the feet in this manner so it doesnt hurt as much for the victim, and i would put the nail in behind the ankle bone thru that little flap of skin so as to have no shattered bones for the victim again leas pain for her. But ya love seeing a womans foot nailed like this. Exposing its beauty bottom up!!!

Very arousing ...but would mean a quick death as the nailed slave would not be able to push up on her nailed feet to breath and her arm strength would soon be gone...and she would suffocate quickly

View attachment 711190i found this pic on this site. Not sure who its from but its beautiful. I love seeing a womans feet nailed like this too. Wish more pics with feet nailed like this existed on here. I would use a smaller diameter nail though to nail the feet in this manner so it doesnt hurt as much for the victim, and i would put the nail in behind the ankle bone thru that little flap of skin so as to have no shattered bones for the victim again leas pain for her. But ya love seeing a womans foot nailed like this. Exposing its beauty bottom up!!!
I think that one is AlexArts, too.

I think the best way would be for the stipes
to have the edges bevelled (carved to a diagonal) at 45°,
and nail my feet to those edges, with my knees well bent so I can 'dance',
but my legs are forced well apart.

Back
Top Bottom