Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice, I really like this story! that girl who was simpathetic may way to be careful thats he does not end up on a cross of her own, just for having a good heart!

Nice, I really like this story! that girl who was simpathetic may way to be careful thats he does not end up on a cross of her own, just for having a good heart!

Oh my gosh! I do not know what is wrong with me lately with my spelling. Am I drunk or something? "sympathetic" "she" "want"

I'm so very sorry!

Another moving depiction, Danielle - thank you. I doubt I could describe my own fantasies of being crucified so eloquently... when I read this I imagined witnessing your nailing in person - observing your brutal ordeal helplessly from above, hanging nailed to a cross nearby.
I would like that also Danielle. To watch your nailing from my cross. Nailed and naked myself. Waiting with Serendipity, and others perhaps, for your cross to be raised...joining us...

I've been thinking about how I would be reacting right after my nailing and my
cross was still laying on the ground with me nailed to it.

I see myself sobbing uncontrollably, struggling and writhing from the pain and
finding it hard to believe that I am actually held to this piece of wood by nails.
I think I would be struggling the most at this point, hoping to somehow get free of my
cross even though it's impossible. I would know that once my cross is raised, any chance
I have would be gone.

I would look around desperately hoping to see a friend or a loved one that could come over
to try to comfort me at least. I would look at my nailed wrists not being able to believe
what I am seeing. But the pain and agony tells me it's real. I would be crying out for help.
"Please please somebody please help me.....please....". I know I did nothing wrong so I would
be trying to make sense of why I am nailed to this cross. I would then realize that my only
crime is being a woman and that these people just wanted to see a woman in anguish, struggling
on a cross....

I would pray. "dear god please help me.....please have mercy on me lord...please I beg you. Please
don't let this happen to me.....please god please.....".

Then a friend would be allowed to come over to me. She kneels down next to me and strokes
my face telling me how sorry she is. I begin to squirm and struggle more, looking up to her and
say "please help me.....oh god please help me please....". She tells me she wishes she could just
as she is grabbed by the arms and dragged away from me. I struggle and cry so hard as I see
that. And then I am alone again with my fear, agony and anguish...

As much pain as I am in, I know it will increase in intensity several fold once my cross is raised.
There is shuffling around me. I know the time has come for my cross to be raised. I struggle
harder on my cross, but the nails hold me tight to the wood. I then feel my cross begin to
rise, and I cry out loudly...."oh god please no....please no......oh god no....."

Go on, keep writing. There is potential in this for a great crux story. :)

Yes it is: the great suffering of all times, the humiliation of being suspended in a grotesque position, the screams of the crowd, total nudity, piss, shit, screaming, knowing that only death will put an end to suffering. Only the brain is intact and thinks.
It is even harder if friends or family members watch the torture.
Yes, that's exactly it. People who look and especially a constant suffering and humiliation, in howling, crying, supplications, the smell of shit. The tortured who calls death who is slow to come.

For me, it becomes erotic for me knowing that even though I still breath, and am capable of thought and emotion, speech, movement, that In the eyes of my torturers, I am nothing more than an object to be used or ignored as the people around me see fit which is why I like depictions of crux victims closer to the earth so men and women can have their way with me while I die horribly. I may be breathing and screaming, but to everyone else I'm already a corpse. Just another job before they move on to the next unlucky (or lucky?) individual.

For me, it becomes erotic for me knowing that even though I still breath, and am capable of thought and emotion, speech, movement, that In the eyes of my torturers, I am nothing more than an object to be used or ignored as the people around me see fit which is why I like depictions of crux victims closer to the earth so men and women can have their way with me while I die horribly. I may be breathing and screaming, but to everyone else I'm already a corpse. Just another job before they move on to the next unlucky (or lucky?) individual.
Yes, but with the terrible, omnipresent suffering

Nailing pics

CruxRevenge08.jpg308.jpg1127588421641.jpgacq029.jpgacq030.jpg

The nailing described here is fine for fantasy, but keep in mind that the ultimate result is the death of the victim. Shattered bones, torn ligaments and severed tendons are unimportant consequences of such an execution. But, if anyone contemplates a real crucifixion experience, it would be best to use rope and supplement that with some minor injuries to hands and feet. Cuts, abrasions and welts will heal in a matter of weeks, but real damage to a hand or foot could cause permanent disability.

.... I have heard that given a choice ladies invariably choose big ones ......

Surely it's a question of how skillfully you, err, hammer it in?

The nailing described here is fine for fantasy, but keep in mind that the ultimate result is the death of the victim. Shattered bones, torn ligaments and severed tendons are unimportant consequences of such an execution. But, if anyone contemplates a real crucifixion experience, it would be best to use rope and supplement that with some minor injuries to hands and feet. Cuts, abrasions and welts will heal in a matter of weeks, but real damage to a hand or foot could cause permanent disability.

Yep. In a real crucifixion to death you want to nail the victim securely to the wood so they won't get down. In a modern play crucifixion you really want to be able to get down afterwards with no harm done! Some people maintain that it's possible to use thin nails in non critical locations, but it's a dicey business. I knew someone who developed a device for simulating nailing, which pushed a pointed object (nail or screw or whatever) against the skin just enough to be painful without penetrating.

Surely it's a question of how skillfully you, err, hammer it in?

Yep. In a real crucifixion to death you want to nail the victim securely to the wood so they won't get down. In a modern play crucifixion you really want to be able to get down afterwards with no harm done! Some people maintain that it's possible to use thin nails in non critical locations, but it's a dicey business. I knew someone who developed a device for simulating nailing, which pushed a pointed object (nail or screw or whatever) against the skin just enough to be painful without penetrating.

In the Philippines there are real crucifixions every year at Easter with thin nails in the hands and feet of the volunteers (I am one of them) without permanent damage, this has been around for about 50 years ....
They make sure that no harm is done to people, because this would trigger the closure of this custom and all the consequent business ...

In the real cases I know of smaller nails were used. I saw a photo once supposedly showing a small scar on the bottom of a woman's foot that was the result of a nail being driven through her foot. The best place to nail is in the middle of the foot an inch or so up from the toes. If the nail is carefully placed between the bones there is not much to block the passage of a sharp, thin nail. If a person desires this and/or if another person wants to do it to him/her then it would be wise to consult a medical book before hand. There are lots of them available at bookstores. You can see exactly what tendons and veins run through the hands and feet. You can then plan accordingly. But--- I do not advocate anyone doing it, (even though it turns me on to think about it). The danger of infection or permanent damage is something to be seriously contemplated. There are other ways to achieve the desired fantasy experience without such risk.

I like the feet placed on a pedestal right next to each other with a nail through each foot and the knees bent. One reason for this is that I think it allows the lady being crucified to dance on the cross better because of being able to use her muscles in her legs better. Also it gives a better display of her body which the crowd enjoys but also creates more of the humiliation factor. Being able to see the different forms she creates as she dances makes for an interesting crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom