Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
We have been talking about the feet but the hands I think are also important. They have the ability to express the emotion the lady is feeling on the cross. True, the nails are not going through the hands but how tense the hand is can show the amount of pain she is experiencing or if she has lost all will to live by seeing her fingers lank and "blowing in the wind". Another important point is how she is raised on the cross by using rope or lifted by men. If she is lifted by rope attached to the pallidum and put into a notch on the stipe I would think that would show the most pain because there could be little jerks as she goes up. Then when the cross goes down into the hole she might try to grab something to steady herself. What do you think?

We have been talking about the feet but the hands I think are also important. They have the ability to express the emotion the lady is feeling on the cross. True, the nails are not going through the hands but how tense the hand is can show the amount of pain she is experiencing or if she has lost all will to live by seeing her fingers lank and "blowing in the wind". Another important point is how she is raised on the cross by using rope or lifted by men. If she is lifted by rope attached to the pallidum and put into a notch on the stipe I would think that would show the most pain because there could be little jerks as she goes up. Then when the cross goes down into the hole she might try to grab something to steady herself. What do you think?

All good thoughts and observations

I agree that nails seal the deal for the condemned and if will be the moment when they know for sure their fate is in fact... death upon the cross. However, I like the idea of binding the condemned to the cross with silk rope first. This allows no worries that the weight of the victim may cause the nail to fail in it's job. It also adds a way for the blood loss to be at it's minimal, as the silk rope will be highly absorbing.

I don't require the victim to be whipped or flogged before they are taken to the cross. In fact I prefer the victim to be in pristine health before they are quickly brought from the holding pen to the site of their crucifixion. This rapid change from life to eminent death is mind searing and will cause great fear, it will also allow them the most time alive on the cross, displayed and helpless before death finally takes them.

On a side note... I feel the need to burn the cross with the body upon it as soon as it expires. This for me, cleanses the space and will appease the Gods of the area.

I prefer barbed wire to bind the arms while driving in the nails, but remove it after nailing, so the victim now feels excrutiating pain even when moving only a bit. The victim will writhe and so induce more pain and thrash the body.

In crucifixion, nailing is important! :confused:
"But does it have to be such a big one...?" she asked.:eek:

It may only look that big to her when she feels the point press into her wrist and twists her head to the side to watch in horror as the hammer is raised and falls! Oh my!

Anyhow, I'd hate to be the guy who has to hammer that chunk of iron all the way in to the head. I'm sure it's exhausting work for the poor boy. :eek:;)

But we appreciate being held so securely to the wood.:D No one wants to feel like she'd slip off the damn cross!

It may only look that big to her when she feels the point press into her wrist and twists her head to the side to watch in horror as the hammer is raised and falls! Oh my!

Anyhow, I'd hate to be the guy who has to hammer that chunk of iron all the way in to the head. I'm sure it's exhausting work for the poor boy. :eek:;)

But we appreciate being held so securely to the wood.:D No one wants to feel like she'd slip off the damn cross!

I thought the ladies liked a big one?

Just as a lot of ladies appreciate being held firmly, pinned down, pounded. Oh? Not necessarily involving nails? My mistake.
They do seem unable to keep from watching when that moment arrives though.
cccc011.JPG

Better to lie back and close you eyes
nailed.jpg

And wait for the blow
nail s.jpgNailingRandy001.JPG

Some girls like the personal touch, and bring their own
nails0001.JPG

Nailing heel ,Feet ,metacarpus, arm, belly with needles mine experience

Hello I want to share mine experience about naailing with the needles some part of the bodies and other stories let's start: about the legs my friend told me about his experience he is a diabetic doctor diagnosed him with diabetic neuropathy. when he had high blood sugar levels. And he told me that especially at night he felt like a needle in his heels. He said it was a very unpleasant feeling and very annoying. He said that it was hard for him to fall asleep with this ailment and sometimes read books or watch TV or not sleep at night. That's why I imagine why hammering nails and heel bone had to be unimaginably painful for the convicts in the ancient rhyme as the archaeological findings show (heel bone yehohanan, skeleton with hole in heel bone in italy). And as for the hands, he told me that sticking needles into his fingers is not so painful as he does when he measures the level of sugar in his blood 6 times a day, even as he told me, but the needles he showed were only about a centimeter. He showed me also insulin needles are 1-1,5cm inject it twice a day in his arms saying that it does not hurt, it is possible because he has thick arms personally over me measured over 40 centimeters :) I do not remember exactly. However, when he punctures his thigh he says that he does not feel it too much when it comes to the stomach, he says that the pain is already noticeable. I remember as a child I stitched, I stuck my finger with an office stapler, it hurt, I was 5 years old I do not know why I did this stupid idea I just cried. I also remember that at the age of 5-6, my turtle bitten me in metacarpus when I fed him chicken meat. I was hurting, I tried to shake him off but he kept holding his metacarpal muscles. Someone from the family was slightly tearing it away from my hand. But no one has suffered the turtle either. But on my metacarpus was a scar for the next 7 years. I also remember that about a year ago I almost cut off a small finger in my hand where it bends. I bandaged him properly, the wound healed and healed. To this day, a scar remained and for about a year after that I felt sometimes like a nerve or muscle in this finger. In the end, this place of bending. As for the shoulders, I also remember that by removing the drink from the fridge talking to someone in the family, I did not stare at it and cut my arm quite well. I do not know how, but I did not notice and did not feel the wound. After a month I saw that I have a scar as if someone cut my arm with a knife with a ball to fill the fish with scales. As for hands, I remember gluing the model from the second world war with glue-acrylic glue, my friend wanted to help me some glue dripping on her hand and the finger began to say that she was baking and I saw that she has tears in the eyes began to scrape the glue from her hand and the finger began lightly run blood, crying ran to the bathroom to wash and disinfect the hand. I was surprised because I will always scrape my glue with my pumice gently or with my fingernails and I will never get blood, what can I have thicker skin?

Also other mine personally experience what i post in other theard: I have about 3 plastic suregeron of the feets, with partial anesthesia only and I can tell only this when the doctor start to put big needle in ur feet 3-5 Times without anesthesia on the start its hurts badly and its unpleasant feeling. Also I can tell im very resistant to pain even mine doctor and ppl and family say that. When partial anesthesia start working and doctor slice and tinker with scalpel ur feet u only feel strong (very strong) touch. But after some hours when partial anesthesia stop working its terrible pain… Also sry for mine English possiblity mistakes in text. (also i renember needle with a syringe was very big i was so little scared when saw this about 10-12 centimetres only needle long and and quite fat, not like my friend's needles)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I want to share mine experience about naailing with the needles some part of the bodies and other stories let's start: about the legs my friend told me about his experience he is a diabetic doctor diagnosed him with diabetic neuropathy. when he had high blood sugar levels. And he told me that especially at night he felt like a needle in his heels. He said it was a very unpleasant feeling and very annoying. He said that it was hard for him to fall asleep with this ailment and sometimes read books or watch TV or not sleep at night. That's why I imagine why hammering nails and heel bone had to be unimaginably painful for the convicts in the ancient rhyme as the archaeological findings show (heel bone yehohanan, skeleton with hole in heel bone in italy). And as for the hands, he told me that sticking needles into his fingers is not so painful as he does when he measures the level of sugar in his blood 6 times a day, even as he told me, but the needles he showed were only about a centimeter. He showed me also insulin needles are 1-1,5cm inject it twice a day in his arms saying that it does not hurt, it is possible because he has thick arms personally over me measured over 40 centimeters :) I do not remember exactly. However, when he punctures his thigh he says that he does not feel it too much when it comes to the stomach, he says that the pain is already noticeable. I remember as a child I stitched, I stuck my finger with an office stapler, it hurt, I was 5 years old I do not know why I did this stupid idea I just cried. I also remember that at the age of 5-6, my turtle bitten me in metacarpus when I fed him chicken meat. I was hurting, I tried to shake him off but he kept holding his metacarpal muscles. Someone from the family was slightly tearing it away from my hand. But no one has suffered the turtle either. But on my metacarpus was a scar for the next 7 years. I also remember that about a year ago I almost cut off a small finger in my hand where it bends. I bandaged him properly, the wound healed and healed. To this day, a scar remained and for about a year after that I felt sometimes like a nerve or muscle in this finger. In the end, this place of bending. As for the shoulders, I also remember that by removing the drink from the fridge talking to someone in the family, I did not stare at it and cut my arm quite well. I do not know how, but I did not notice and did not feel the wound. After a month I saw that I have a scar as if someone cut my arm with a knife with a ball to fill the fish with scales. As for hands, I remember gluing the model from the second world war with glue-acrylic glue, my friend wanted to help me some glue dripping on her hand and the finger began to say that she was baking and I saw that she has tears in the eyes began to scrape the glue from her hand and the finger began lightly run blood, crying ran to the bathroom to wash and disinfect the hand. I was surprised because I will always scrape my glue with my pumice gently or with my fingernails and I will never get blood, what can I have thicker skin?

Also other mine personally experience what i post in other theard: I have about 3 plastic suregeron of the feets, with partial anesthesia only and I can tell only this when the doctor start to put big needle in ur feet 3-5 Times without anesthesia on the start its hurts badly and its unpleasant feeling. Also I can tell im very resistant to pain even mine doctor and ppl and family say that. When partial anesthesia start working and doctor slice and tinker with scalpel ur feet u only feel strong (very strong) touch. But after some hours when partial anesthesia stop working its terrible pain… Also sry for mine English possiblity mistakes in text. (also i renember needle with a syringe was very big i was so little scared when saw this about 10-12 centimetres only needle long and and quite fat, not like my friend's needles)
Interesting experience, thanks for sharing.

Nailing seems to me the most important phase of the long process of crucifixion. The one that requires the most skill on the part of the executioner.
It conditions the life on the cross and especially the intensity of the pain with each movement of the body of the condemned.
Each one must break bones and injure nerves. Every slight movement must bring unbearable suffering.
The suffocation caused by the position on the cross will in any case force the condemned to try to get up to breathe. The angle of the arms is important and the feet must be nailed within 50 centimeters of the buttocks.

Yes the slave woman must be nailed to the cross!...and she should be totally nude....after she has been stripped totally nude and anally raped by her masters and given a thorough full body scourging on her nude body...if she is not nailed...it is not a crucifixion.....nailing her wrists to the patebellum first is best...then raising the patebellum with her on it...all the pressure on the wrists....she will willingly cooperate in the nailing of her feet placing them nicely on the stipes for her nailing...then her dance will begin...and the pleasure of her suffering and her lustful bodys many orgasms....

For artists

There's a consistent error in the depictions of nailed victims here. When someone is crucified, the nail driven through each wrist damages the nerve that controls the thumb, and the thumb contracts into the hand. I've watched a number of shows about the Shroud of Turin, and one point made is that the figure has no thumbs. Medical consultants point to studies done on corpses that confirm the nerve damage. So it's impossible for the victim's thumb to spread the way artists show it. This is not just our artists here doing this, it's most of the art throughout history. One "good" thing I got from my Catholic indoctrination, I suppose, was the emphasis on crucifixion in general.

And by the way, the Romans paraded the victim naked through the very narrow city streets as a humiliation, with (his) arms bound to the crossbeam and the crowd hemming (him) in. In that way, the poor bastard would have to turn sideways, exposing (his) body to the tender mercies of the spectators, to strike or spit on, or trip (him), whatever they wanted to do.

Pax Romana was enforced with heavy doses of cruelty!

Just thought you'd be interested. See "The Day Christ Died," by Jim Bishop (author of "The Day Lincoln Was Shot") for more details.

posted this to the crosspost in the (closed)artist section,
Better post it here as well

Don't forget artists make their own choices.
Not everything has to be like "historical accurate"
Every artist has his/her own set of ideas they like to express in a pic.

If you have certain ideas you want to see, you can ask an artist, commision an artist.
OR make the pics yourself;)

Disagree on romans letting the crowd full acces to the victim to be crucified in the streets.
An uncontrolled violent mob is not something the roman or any other authorities would like to have on their hands.

Also too much can go wrong, mercy killing, accidental killing, victim breaking bones.

controlled mobs spitting or throwing all kind of shits form a distance yes I can see that happen.

I think Circee's Walk of Shame in Games of Thrones show a good general idea of a controlled mob.
come to close and you might get your brains smashed in.

The crucifixion was about showing power and dominance.
Break the Roman order and this happens to you.

The message is certainly diluted if you let the mob severly hurt->half or fully kill the one to be crucified.

Pax Romana was enforced with cruelty, yes but first and fore most it was state sanctioned cruelty.

added some punctuation/corrected spelling

posted this to the crosspost in the (closed)artist section,
Better post it here as well

Don't forget artists make their own choices.
Not everything has to be like "historical accurate"
Every artist has his/her own set of ideas they like to express in a pic.

If you have certain ideas you want to see, you can ask an artist, commision an artist.
OR make the pics yourself;)

Disagree on romans letting the crowd full acces to the victim to be crucified in the streets.
An uncontrolled violent mob is not something the roman or any other authorities would like to have on their hands.

Also too much can go wrong, mercy killing, accidental killing, victim breaking bones.

controlled mobs spitting or throwing all kind of shits form a distance yes I can see that happen.

I think Circee's Walk of Shame in Games of Thrones show a good general idea of a controlled mob.
come to close and you might get your brains smashed in.

The crucifixion was about showing power and dominance.
Break the Roman order and this happens to you.

The message is certainly diluted if you let the mob severly hurt->half or fully kill the one to be crucified.

Pax Romana was enforced with cruelty, yes but first and fore most it was state sanctioned cruelty.

added some punctuation/corrected spelling
The Romans weren't the semi-civilized society portrayed in the movies. They ruled with an iron fist. If you looked the wrong way at a Roman soldier, you might get hauled in for sedition. And they were experts at whipping crowds into a frenzy, and at redirecting the common people's fury at them against the criminals they crucified. The gospel accounts were told by people who lived under Roman rule, and they downplayed the Romans' way of ruling; the first Christians who told the stories were themselves a persecuted minority, and didn't want the machine that was Roman rule to grind them up. That's why the gospels blame the Jews for Jesus's execution, when it was actually the Romans who were the culprits. Pontius Pilate didn't wash his hands of Jesus, he sentenced him to death. Pilate was so brutal, in fact, that the Romans replaced him because he was too brutal even for them. We are two thousand years removed from the days of Roman rule, but it was bloody, violent, and more cruel than any of us can imagine.

I thought the ladies liked a big one?

Just as a lot of ladies appreciate being held firmly, pinned down, pounded. Oh? Not necessarily involving nails? My mistake.
They do seem unable to keep from watching when that moment arrives though.
View attachment 717777

Better to lie back and close you eyes
View attachment 717779

And wait for the blow
View attachment 717780View attachment 717781

Some girls like the personal touch, and bring their own
View attachment 717778

I'd have to think if she was bringing her own, they'd be a bit more stylish, and at least the heads painted !!!! Those just won't do !!!!!! hehehe

Attachments

• nails0001.JPG
    nails0001.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 1,031
When all you have left is suffering, pain and humiliation......

Courtesy Jedakk

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1b-21_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1b-21_0001.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1b-44_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 11x1b-44_0001.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 1,020
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-6_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-6_0001.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 942
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 12d-41_0001.jpg
    822.3 KB · Views: 942
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-22_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-22_0001.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 921
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-41_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-41_0001.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 915
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-77_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-77_0001.jpg
    970.4 KB · Views: 931
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-85_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 15x7-85_0001.jpg
    559.2 KB · Views: 1,021
Wrist Boards

cxy019.gif

I have been thinking about these boards.
1. Driving a nail through the board and wrist into the patibulum tightly would pin the wrist tight in between. This would help support the weight like clamping the limb in a vise. Done correctly you should literally be able to drive a nail through the actual hand without the nail pulling loose.
2. Direct pressure on the wound would reduce blood loss making the victim last longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrist Boards

View attachment 844138

I have been thinking about these boards.
1. Driving a nail through the board and wrist into the patibulum tightly would pin the wrist tight in between. This would help support the weight like clamping the limb in a vise. Done correctly you should literally be able to drive a nail through the actual hand without the nail pulling loose.
2. Direct pressure on the wound would reduce blood loss making the victim last longer.
The "wrist boards" - more accurately, washers - are based on the Jehohanan heel bone, which is the only forensic evidence of crucifixion ever found.
The nail was found to have traces of wood on both sides of the bone, indicating it was driven through a wooden washer before going through the heel and into the stipes. The purpose may have been to assist in holding the nail steady during the nailing process and/or to prevent the heel from being pulled off over the relatively small head. It is assumed that the same would have been done with the nails in the wrists for the same reasons.
Hombre_de_Giv'at_ha-Mivtar.jpg

Thinking of that pieces of wood I wonder, if maybe it's about stopping the flow of blood from pierced place?

Giving this neglected thread a bump. . .

Here's a fairly good nailing scene from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 10. The crucifier (what's the right term for him?) blocks out our view --on purpose, I imagine-- but the model does a nice job screaming & moaning.

Under Imgur's rules, I could only include 60 seconds total from all three nailings in the vid. There's a lot more in the complete video, including before & after the nailings.

In the end, I think she got the point! (or points. . .)

Back
Top Bottom