Naked In Front Of Crowd

Go to CruxDreams.com

this is a scene that is perhaps the main majority crux fantasy here, taking off the religious side and nails, I believe that being completely naked, tied to the cross in front of the crowd is one of the most exciting experiences
Have you been cruxed naked in front of a crowd? without the nails

It would involve women watching me being crucified naked. It's got to be the ultimate vulnerability scenario!

Yes, a very enticing scenario, a very attractive fantasy.

Crucified naked in front of a crowd
ph134.jpg

Or on display in a gallery
ph169.jpg

Or even exposed in private for a little fun, but hang on, you didn't agree to photos!
ph221.jpg

it's a given then for onlookers that you enjoy it
Oh yes...very much so as is evident in my photos of my hard on. I've only been crucified in front of small groups a few times but no one has yet to try and stroke my hard on while I hang. I would welcome it!!!

Or even exposed in private for a little fun, but hang on, you didn't agree to photos!
Unfortunately, rule #1 of crucifixion : once nailed, you have nothing more to bargain for. And neither did we agree on the coach full of middle-aged ladies that will arrive soon. But admit : half of the excitement of hanging naked on a cross is due these unexpected little surprises .

Oh yes...very much so as is evident in my photos of my hard on. I've only been crucified in front of small groups a few times but no one has yet to try and stroke my hard on while I hang. I would welcome it!!!
Small groups, men and women? Did they comment on your erection?

Small groups, men and women? Did they comment on your erection?
Small groups of men who seemed to enjoy the fact that I was hard throughout my time on the cross. I begged them to fondle me while I was crucified, but they refused which only added to my suffering.

Small groups of men who seemed to enjoy the fact that I was hard throughout my time on the cross. I begged them to fondle me while I was crucified, but they refused which only added to my suffering.
After a brutal flogging there wouldn't be much left to fondle I suppose they could cover my penis in salt afterwards then hit me with stinging nettles over my beaten and bruised body then leave me to suffer before the crucifixion what do you think

Its the most erotic part! I get so horny when my executioners strip me naked in front of the crowd. I love when my robe is slowly taken off me and when it slides down my body and falling to the ground around my bare feet. Feels so good to stand fully exposed in front of a public crowd. U feel their eyes on ur naked body and it just makes me moan.

I doubt if in ancient times women should be allowed to watch to a crucifixion?

I don't know why you would think that. There are clearly women at Jesus' crucifixion in the New Testament. Why would women not be present?

Back
Top Bottom