Natalie gets caught

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Natalie is beautiful woman with wealth and charm.
owp 251.jpg
She also has a dark secret. Her occupation is being a hit woman!
owp 261.jpg
She is quite good at her job rarely using more than one bullet for her kills.
assas 003.jpg
Natalie is very efficient at her job. One day a man hires her to kill his wife. He tells her that she was both cheating on him and stealing from their account to fund her affair. Natalie takes the job and neatly offs his wife with a bullet just above the woman’s eyes.
assas 002 A.jpg
What Natalie didn’t know was the man that hired her withheld a few details. He also was having an affair and didn’t want to go through a public divorce trial… and he was the chief of police!
Days after the murder Natalie is arrested for killing the chief’s wife.
owp 219.jpg
One thing she couldn’t use in her defense was she was paid to kill the woman. The trial does not go well and Natalie is found guilty of first degree murder. With hands cuffed behind her back she listens to the judge read her sentence.
court 244 A.jpg
She is not surprised when the judge sentences her to death. In a week she will be placed in the gas chamber and executed!

I am very sorry for not understanding where Natalie's stands with all of this. But it IS New Year's Day and I am about to watch the Rose Bowl game in a few hours from now. Is there something about a particular woman who wants to be abused by men who capture her in the area of a private situation? Does some women out there SO WANT to join me and my wife in an activity where they would be both turned on AND completely humiliated? We have plans for you if you are in southern California.

Natalie’s ‘induction’ to the prison reinforces that she is condemned prisoner cared for only well enough that she lives long enough to be executed in the gas chamber. She is strip of the prison garb and is sprayed off with first a delouser then bleach.
prison 236.jpg
Next, she is subjected to an unconventional cavity search by two male guards.
prison 050.jpg
Later a guard comes to her cell and tells her it is time for her official mug shot. Natalie is surprised when the guard tells that it will be taken at the gas chamber.
prison 235.jpg
Natalie cooperates as she has no desire to encouraged with blows from the guards’ Billy clubs. Little does she know that the picture would be on the cover of the Crux Chronicle!
prison 237.jpg
Quite spitefully the prison staff makes sure Natalie gets a copy before her execution…

The Crux Chronicle would like to apologise to it's readers. Mr. Wragg, our editor in chief was away on holiday, and the HR department hired an interim editor who was responsible for the unseemly cover image of a fully clothed prisoner. The interim editor and indeed the entire HR department has been sacked, and we would like to assure our loyal subscribers that this sort of error will not happen again.

Back
Top Bottom