Nazi Executions

Go to CruxDreams.com
The English guys were mostly in the Far East and Africa.

The British participation in North Africa continued into Sicily and then Italy; then the British XXX Corps spearheaded the D-Day landings in Normandy in June 1944 on Gold and Sword beaches with the British 6th Airborne Division carrying out successful missions against the German battery at Merville and capturing Pegasus Bridge over the Orne River. As the war in Europe was winding down the British army was capturing Bremen and Hamburg.

Baerbel Mohr is another one that just never learns. Does she really believe she can outsmart the S.S.? As usual she will learn her lesson the hard way. Her mission is shot and so is she.

Geez, Barb, you were already caught when this first story started. From that point on your best hope was for a speedy death which, this time, actually happened. Lucky you.

There may be six rifles but traditional one rifle had a 'blank' in it so only 5 bullets would hit.

This is so the six shooters could console themselves that 'his' gun was not the killing weapon.

I'm not sure the Nazis worried about that.

Tree

Of course Tree's sister Joan has no issues with executing Barb...
View attachment 274429View attachment 274428
Then there is the reality as G B Shaw had Burgoyne explain in the Devil's Disciple

RICHARD. I think you might have the decency to treat me as a prisoner of war, and shoot me like a man instead of hanging me like a dog.

BURGOYNE (sympathetically). Now there, Mr. Anderson, you talk like a civilian, if you will excuse my saying so. Have you any idea of the average marksmanship of the army of His Majesty King George the Third? If we make you up a firing party, what will happen? Half of them will miss you: the rest will make a mess of the business and leave you to the provo-marshal's pistol. Whereas we can hang you in a perfectly workmanlike and agreeable way. (Kindly) Let me persuade you to be hanged, Mr. Anderson?

JUDITH (sick with horror). My God!

RICHARD (to Judith). Your promise! (To Burgoyne) Thank you, General: that view of the case did not occur to me before. To oblige you, I withdraw my objection to the rope. Hang me, by all means.

The Third Reich is not as my theme for manips. It is problematic here in Germany. Symbols are prohibited and you could be the center of unwelcome discussions.
Understand Madiosi. Even here there can be problems. In my thread Revenge of the Pulps, I am required to strike-out all the German and Nazi expressions that come so easy. Sehr traurig Very Sad! (see what I mean!) :pancarta:

And the English guys were mostly in the Far East and Africa, running around in tent-sized shorts :p
And those at home were employed in the Ministry of Silly Walks! No wonder the Americans Looked Good!1539044337870.png

Back
Top Bottom