Need some help from artists

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
I used to be able to draw pretty damn well but one thing I inherited from my mother was her arthritis. I have a hell of a time writing bills... (but I always did :doh:).

Anyway a female member wants to write a story and would like illustrations done. I told her I would ask the artists. I am not releasing her name but if you have an interest please PM me and I will forward to her.

You have all seen her stories and this could be great! Thanks for considering

Tree

I used to be able to draw pretty damn well but one thing I inherited from my mother was her arthritis. I have a hell of a time writing bills... (but I always did :doh:).

Anyway a female member wants to write a story and would like illustrations done. I told her I would ask the artists. I am not releasing her name but if you have an interest please PM me and I will forward to her.

You have all seen her stories and this could be great! Thanks for considering

Tree
There's a 3d artist who calls herself Gallows Girl Amy (GGA), and she does terrific commission work for very reasonable prices, with a good talent and quick turnaround too. (She's done some commissions for me that came out great.) So that might be an option this writer. I'm not sure if GGA has an account here but she's easy to find on DeviantArt and a few other websites.

There's a 3d artist who calls herself Gallows Girl Amy (GGA), and she does terrific commission work for very reasonable prices, with a good talent and quick turnaround too. (She's done some commissions for me that came out great.) So that might be an option this writer. I'm not sure if GGA has an account here but she's easy to find on DeviantArt and a few other websites.
Thanks but I don't think money is on the table. I have seen GGA's art and it is very good!

OK opening this up more... Any type of artist interested to help illustrate I have no clue of what is going on. A good writer behind it... Any help? PM me

Tree

What sort of artwork is needed here? So far, this has been extremely vague, and I guess most artists would like to know what they're getting into first

Back
Top Bottom