new crux idea for someone to do

Go to CruxDreams.com

crux_fan776

Executioner
What about if someone were to do a woman crucifixion story with 3d pics..But there's a twist. Instead of the usual crucifixion having the girl lay on her back on the cross. What if the girl is laid on her stomach and then have the tops of her wrists nailed (as opposed to the usual palms of the wrists) then nail EACH of her feet to the sides of the stipes for a total of 4 nails.

Have another girl do the nailing. Always better when a girl nails a girl.

I think this new way of woman crux by having her lay on her belly nailed down that way facing her cross would be a big hit here in a 3d pic story

One of the aspects of the crucifixion is to show the total nudity and BEAUTY of a body (M or F) and facing the wood .... I do not like it, but this is only my opinion!
I too prefer back to the cross, but - variety is the spice, as it is said.
Some say, whether true or no is not in my ken, that women (those few who were crucified) would often be crucified facing the cross. I must say I somehow doubt if the Romans were that squeamish about them showing their attributes.

Some say, whether true or no is not in my ken, that women (those few who were crucified) would often be crucified facing the cross. I must say I somehow doubt if the Romans were that squeamish about them showing their attributes.

I’ve heard that ... but don’t know what the source of it is ...

Crux_fan--I'm convinced that if there is a new method to crucify a condemned prisoner, it has probably already been done. (LOL!) Here are 2 renderings that I did a while back that may be close to what you had in mind. "Rearcrux" is from 2007 while "Treehugger" was done in 2011. I think it was basically the same image, I just rotated the camera angle and added a different background. And as an added bit of cruelty, I nailed her breasts, as well.

Attachments

• rearcrux r.jpg
    rearcrux r.jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 451
  • Treehugger.jpg
    Treehugger.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
You are right, once I read in one historical book that women were Crucified with face to the cross.

Crux_fan--I'm convinced that if there is a new method to crucify a condemned prisoner, it has probably already been done. (LOL!) Here are 2 renderings that I did a while back that may be close to what you had in mind. "Rearcrux" is from 2007 while "Treehugger" was done in 2011. I think it was basically the same image, I just rotated the camera angle and added a different background. And as an added bit of cruelty, I nailed her breasts, as well.

I’m not so sure the breast nailing was really necessary ... wrists and feet are probably sufficient enough to keep me secured.

I think that facing the cross for a woman is not the best way. It does take away some of the humiliation by not having her vaginal area exposed. Also it makes it harder to do the dance with the breasts nailed. However it could be better if she had the wooden phallus on the cross inserted into her and the dance would still take place but in a different form. It would be interesting to see how that would look like.

Crux_fan--I'm convinced that if there is a new method to crucify a condemned prisoner, it has probably already been done.

I usually don't get involved in discussions of the arcana of crucifixion, but this statement is one I cannot let pass-there have been a lot of technologies developed since crucifixions were last done. For example, remember this CrazyGlue commercial from the 1980s? Now, surely if it holds that burly construction worker's weight at a single point, you could Crazy Glue the wrists and feet of a nubile young women and it would hold.

I think that facing the cross for a woman is not the best way. It does take away some of the humiliation by not having her vaginal area exposed. Also it makes it harder to do the dance with the breasts nailed. However it could be better if she had the wooden phallus on the cross inserted into her and the dance would still take place but in a different form. It would be interesting to see how that would look like.
I agree about nailing the breasts. It would hamper her dance...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom