new crux idea for someone to do

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is that really true?

Nobody really knows, doggone it. There’s not even very many references to crucifixion in surviving records, and no "how to" manuals at all. Everything posted here, written or pictorial, is purely speculative.

One of the most plausible fictional treatments of 1st century crucifixion I’ve ever read is in a 1968 novel by Frank Yerby.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas,_My_Brother

Told from the first person point of view of a Romanized Jew who’s a boyhood friend of Jesus, the narrator recounts his own crucifixion at the hands of drunken legionaries. They tie him to an X cross, and intend for him to die. He does suffer atrociously, but is rescued and recovers. And he notes that this is the standard practice for crucifixion.
He’s later present at the Crucifixion, and thinks to himself, "My God, are they nailing him to that thing?"

The book's a kick-ass good read. And it’s informed speculation. But it’s still just speculation. For my own twisted fantasies, I’ll stick with nails.

Is that really true? For example after the Jewish revolt of 66-70 CE, it has been said that the Romans crucified in excess of 5000, would there have been enough suitably large nails to go round?
Yes.

It has also been said that the victims were crucified on trees, in many different poses, upside down or whatever. Might not rope have been used as it was to hand and the victim would eventually die in any case, maybe even rope would have been chosen to prolong the suffering?
The only ancient text clearly describing crucifixion with ropes is Xenophon's Ephesiaca; with Xenophon being not the Xenophon but an ancient pulp fiction writer, its veracity is questionable.

Abrocomas was brought before the Præfect of Ægypt, whom the inhabitants of Pelusium had before certify’d, by Letters, of the Death of Araxus, and that such a daring Villany was committed by a Slave. The Governor relying upon the Credit of these Letters, without further Enquiry into the Merits of the Cause, commanded him to be Crucify’d. Being now struck dumb with such a Load of Miseries, his only remaining Comfort was, that he deem’d his Anthia already dead. Those who receiv’d the Order, drew him to the Banks of Nile, and perceiving a Place where a craggy Rock projected over the River, they there erected the Cross, and fasten’d him thereto with Cords by binding his Hands and Feet, as is the Custom of Crucifixion in that Country.​

One can infer that ropes were customary in Egypt and nails everywhere else, but caution is necessary.

It must be mentioned that Jesus appears to be crucified with ropes here.

One can infer that ropes were customary in Egypt and nails everywhere else, but caution is necessary.

It must be mentioned that Jesus appears to be crucified with ropes here.

Also from that article:

Jesus is portrayed as a nude, bearded man with long hair, his arms stretched out beneath the horizontal bar (patibulum) of the T-shaped cross and attached to it by two short strips around his wrists.

A vote of confidence for the bare-ass-naked aspect of my fantasies.Your own kinks may vary. :devil:

Attachments

• 5AF4DF38-C069-4C76-9005-165987A15407.jpeg
    5AF4DF38-C069-4C76-9005-165987A15407.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 180
  • A00088BA-B9B9-42CE-AD0A-28D56BCDFBAA.jpeg
    A00088BA-B9B9-42CE-AD0A-28D56BCDFBAA.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 224
A couple of pics I stumbled across. They’re a dungeons-and-torture scene, but folks who aren’t Roman Empire purists like me won't mind.

Attachments

• E49F585C-C496-4252-A433-BC9CFA730C50.jpeg
    E49F585C-C496-4252-A433-BC9CFA730C50.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 96F7BD02-2ED2-4409-BAD5-0F51A51B6C61.jpeg
    96F7BD02-2ED2-4409-BAD5-0F51A51B6C61.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 266
Well, that's no reason to stop. Whip her between the legs and see what else we can get out of her.

The whip's not the only between the legs option.

Attachments

• F14E3DD0-7F90-4FEC-A828-812B792E6641.jpeg
    F14E3DD0-7F90-4FEC-A828-812B792E6641.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 185
Schade dass so ein nettes maedel gekreuzigt werden musste. Einer der Soldaten hat Mitleid mit ihr, der andere denkt nur an seinen Sold

Back
Top Bottom