• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND RULES BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING.
They are now at

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/welcome-to-new-members.6101/

Some avatars you could use. Download a pic then click on your name at top right. Select. Avatar from the menu then Choose file then click OK. Your avatar will appear when your application has been approved.

5.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

The new archive is gradually filling up. You can access it by clicking above on The Forum Archive (Between Member Map and Members). You can award stars out of five and post short reviews

OR simply click on this link http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/

I (ImageMaker) for example made one review from a user.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/black-angel.1/reviews

Could other new members please tell us how you heard about this site..thanks.

Some avatars you could use

Melissa
We are very happy to archive the stories and poems of all members. At the moment we are working hard to bring our new archive up to date so it would help greatly if authors kept folders of their work and send us moderators a PDF of any work they would like to see in our archive. A cover PIC would also be appreciated.

Please be aware of the blue bar at the bottom of the screen. On the left is the Style Chooser, either Black end or Default style. Black end has a black background so if you type in white or a pale colour then people using the Default Style which has a white background will not be able to read your posts.

More avatars on the next post down,
and also at
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-avatars-you-could-use.953/

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I would come see how the idea works :) I had never actually seen your work until I stated helping that group. I love outdoor bondage and religious themes so it is perfect.. has Me thinking of some ideas to do next time I am in My dungeon!

I have an oversized suspension rack so it is adaptable for all sorts of bondage. Add in a huge amount of chains and over 3000 feet of hemp, jute, and cotton rope. I have never done any crucifixion style bondage but similar stuff using bamboo and shibari. So I would like to give it a try with one of My slaves and will take some photos. :) Always open to ideas too.

I have an oversized suspension rack so it is adaptable for all sorts of bondage. Add in a huge amount of chains and over 3000 feet of hemp, jute, and cotton rope. I have never done any crucifixion style bondage but similar stuff using bamboo and shibari. So I would like to give it a try with one of My slaves and will take some photos. :) Always open to ideas too.
Ahhh, a conoisseur! (Shibari, not many would know that term) ;)

Frankly, I have discovered this special scene only 3/4 years back as well.
Normally the crucificion with focus on crucifixion will not involve too much (distracting) bondage (a Karada never is wrong ;) ), it' more about the play with "hanging from the cross", restricted breathing, very exhausting situation... along those lines...
But that's only my personal assessment...

Yes I have a love of kinbaku and shibai but also love rubber and religious role play. I also love breath play and mummification. I do a lot of strangulation and hanging scenes as well as interrogation. I can share some images of My rope work if you would like and maybe this weekend I can do some more religious themed work it has Me rather excited with the possibilities :) I also enjoy needles and nails

Yes I have a love of kinbaku and shibai but also love rubber and religious role play. I also love breath play and mummification. I do a lot of strangulation and hanging scenes as well as interrogation. I can share some images of My rope work if you would like and maybe this weekend I can do some more religious themed work it has Me rather excited with the possibilities :) I also enjoy needles and nails
:D :D :D
The full program... ;)

rop2.jpg
SAM_1269.JPG
SAM_1273.JPG SAM_1496.JPG SAM_1484.JPG SAM_1132.JPG chop.jpg SAM_1425.JPG also include this one because it reminds Me of the crown of thorns.. made small as some might not like the extreme needles.

Thank you! I will see if I get some time this week to do some religious themes and I will post then!! If you have any suggestions feel free. I have a nice Dungeon and a few slaves :p
It's obvious, and unlike most slaves they don't seem to mind if their pictures are published.
Obviously the first suggestion would be to add a nice cross to your requisites ;)

It's obvious, and unlike most slaves they don't seem to mind if their pictures are published.
Obviously the first suggestion would be to add a nice cross to your requisites ;)
They like to please their Mistress and I always put a hood on them if that is an issue or leave the facial features out of shots.. I have over 500 pix on FL.

My suspension rack is easily adjustable to do such things. I will talk to one of My slaves about making a removable cross beam i have added in so much stuff this year space is becoming an issue.. There is also stocks, pillory, punishment horse, spanking bench, medical bed, etc but would be easy to get a removable beam to one of the 4 main posts to make a cross :D or to use some giant bamboo rope into place and go from there.. I am thinking it might be interesting to use the webbing between the fingers to nail that area of the skin into place as obviously the traditional way is to risky.

I will talk to one of My slaves about making a removable cross beam i have added in so much stuff this year space is becoming an issue..

I am thinking it might be interesting to use the webbing between the fingers to nail that area of the skin into place as obviously the traditional way is to risky.
Keep in mind that the visual beauty of a cross calls for a clean, uncluttered background. But for starters, a cross beam attached to one side of your bondage rack will do ;)

And forget about the nails. (all together)
There is too much stress on the hands (as he is hanging from them) and the slightest unplanned movement could rip the skin.

No I was not thinking of it in that way.. Hard to explain so I will just have to do it to show :)
Things can always be moved round when doing photos too and of course in this country there is many beautiful out door places!

No I was not thinking of it in that way.. Hard to explain so I will just have to do it to show :)
Things can always be moved round when doing photos too and of course in this country there is many beautiful out door places!
Well, that calls for two statements (well one of it being a question):

#1 Pictures are always better than words (unless it's Eulalia's words ;) )
#2 What country if I may be that curious?

Halfway between Key West and Sault Saint Marie
Welcome aboard! It's great to have you in our kinky company! As Bondage lovers, we are a tiny portion, a tiny segment, of the general population. The vast majority of the population is disgusted and sickened when they see images of bondage. As Bondage lovers, we are thrilled with images of bondage! Then, as Crucifixion Lovers, we are a tiny minority within a tiny minority! The "Crucifixion Fan Club" is truly 'The World's Smallest Club'. No matter, I love what I love. I love a naked woman, tied. Now, I love a naked woman, tied and crucified!
So, welcome to the 'World's Smallest Club'. I'm glad that you joined us! You are welcome here! Please view my posts, bondage pics and bondage drawings from Quoom.
Also, please join DarkFetishNet.com. I have two albums posted there, the Subhunt albums. You will get some ideas there. Enjoy the feast. Enjoy your stay here.
Play safe. Be safe. Safety first.