New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello,
Very Much into 3d renders, Mesh Modelling and Animations

Like the aspect of Medieval Crucifixions and other bdsm related stuff
Render in Daz Studio as a hobby these days.
Make Kinky Mods for a few games
Sometimes mess around in Second life

View attachment 453423 View attachment 453422

An ongoing series I am working on in my free time. Will make A new thread.

Cheers
A new Artist here, welcome from me and your 2nd like!

Hello,

Brilliant, we kinky mods will enjoy a few games! :p

Great to have you with us ZaZ!

Hello,

View attachment 453423 View attachment 453422

An ongoing series I am working on in my free time. Will make A new thread.

Cheers

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your work here! :welcome:

Hello, everyone
A recent e-acquaintance, windar, suggested that I might find some kindred spirits on this site. I have a written a number of stories of sexual violence, and hope to share some of them, and to enjoy many of the stories already posted here, once I become familiar with how to navigate the site and so forth.

Boccaccio

Hello, everyone
A recent e-acquaintance, windar, suggested that I might find some kindred spirits on this site. I have a written a number of stories of sexual violence, and hope to share some of them, and to enjoy many of the stories already posted here, once I become familiar with how to navigate the site and so forth.

Boccaccio

Welcome Bocca ... I am sure you will find many eager readers here! :welcome:

Hello, everyone

Boccaccio

I'm glad you joined. Navigating is a snap. Stories are in threads, roughly divided between those that involve crucifixion and those that don't. Completed stories appear in two places, here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/ as pdfs and here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crux-forums-e-book-library.4744/ as .mobi and .epub.

Benvenuto Boccaccio, good to have you here.
If you take a look in the Forum Archive (Windar's first link)
you'll see a collection of the stories, pictures etc. we've enjoyed here -
we'll look forward to reading your stories and no doubt them to our collection :)
And thanks for the outreach, Windar ;)

Benvenuto Boccaccio, good to have you here.
If you take a look in the Forum Archive (Windar's first link)
you'll see a collection of the stories, pictures etc. we've enjoyed here -
we'll look forward to reading your stories and no doubt them to our collection :)
And thanks for the outreach, Windar ;)

I was on another site and one of the writers was complaining that stories there get no comments or at best 1 or 2. I mentioned that I know a place where stories get thousands of views and hundreds of comments. Boccaccio asked me where that was, so I told him.

It really does show how special CF is. I know of no place as encouraging to writers (and artists) to as this place. Thanks, guys...

I was on another site and one of the writers was complaining that stories there get no comments or at best 1 or 2. I mentioned that I know a place where stories get thousands of views and hundreds of comments. Boccaccio asked me where that was, so I told him.

It really does show how special CF is. I know of no place as encouraging to writers (and artists) to as this place. Thanks, guys...
That's so true!

Hello, everyone

Boccaccio
Good to see you here!

Hello, everyone

Boccaccio
Welcome, Boccaccio.
I believe I know where you came from - I lurk that site, mostly for the pictures - and I think you'll find this site a fun place to visit. And, with a lot more stories, too.

Back
Top Bottom