New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello!

And a small suggestion: Can you mention in the "how to add avatar" text that the "Avatar" link won't appear until one's account is approved? Thanks. ;-)
OK Done that. Welcome to hades.imagine and gianni. I remember you both from this morning. Make yourself at home while I pop out to feed the birds and say hello to our frogs who are always up to no good at this time of year!

Anybody know how "Condemned" was associated with my profile? I am not complaining... In fact, I would love to know how to keep it, or have it progress through "Scourged", "Nailed", etcetera. Certainly, not to "Guard" or "Carnifex"!

Anybody know how "Condemned" was associated with my profile? I am not complaining... In fact, I would love to know how to keep it, or have it progress through "Scourged", "Nailed", etcetera. Certainly, not to "Guard" or "Carnifex"!
It is easy @nux581 .
When you post contributions and received likes for that, you receive and added trophy points. The title under your name is a honoration for you part on the life here.
Condemned - newbies how you. the next Titles:
Spectator,
Guard,
Assistant Executioner,
Executioner and a few other. Notable, very friendly, active Member can receive from the Staff a individual title.
I received my title "Depictor of Dreams" in the last summer.
Madiosi

Madiosi is exactly right. The only other thing I would add is that we normally ask friendly, active members what title they would like after about 1 000 posts, but that does vary. So get posting!

Back
Top Bottom