New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Together we have more 12 000 :)
A number of changes in quality - the law of dialectics ;)
I like you mathematics! :D :D :D
You must have been a cunsultant to European and US budget planers in the past 20 years ;)...
"I have got 1 Bln from the banks and have 1 Bln on my account... so we can spend...2 Bln..." ;)

Hello all. I've been around this forum for a while and appreciate the level of skill of the contributors. Alas, my skills are not artistic, but more practical in the ways of pain, having designed and build devices myself. I would be interested to meet those like to torture and crucify with a view to being tortured and crucified myself. In the meantime, please keep up the good work.

Hello all. I've been around this forum for a while and appreciate the level of skill of the contributors. Alas, my skills are not artistic, but more practical in the ways of pain, having designed and build devices myself. I would be interested to meet those like to torture and crucify with a view to being tortured and crucified myself. In the meantime, please keep up the good work.
Well, not all can be artists. Artists need a (cheering) audience as well and I am sure they will appreciate a push on the "like" button as a form of contribution as well.
Having said so, tell us about the devices ...

Is that it? You could add a little more like interests, hometown, and put yourself on the members map and get yourself an avatar.
but he is saying somewhat:D

Is that it? You could add a little more like interests, hometown, and put yourself on the members map and get yourself an avatar.
That was funny Melissa, it made me laff
but I don't think your going to get the job of
ambassador to welcome the frist alien space ship
of course my laughing will probably exclude me from the same job

Bearing in mind what we do to species that we consider inferior to ourselves I don't think I'd want the job of welcoming the first alien spaceship. I do get a bit ratty after a hard day at work. Now we are going to have two juicy pieces of dead cow grilled to perfection and washed down with a glass or so of fermented grape juice.

Now we are going to have two juicy pieces of dead cow grilled to perfection and washed down with a glass or so of fermented grape juice.

By the way enjoy your cow and glass...................... juice.;)

Bearing in mind what we do to species that we consider inferior to ourselves I don't think I'd want the job of welcoming the first alien spaceship. I do get a bit ratty after a hard day at work. Now we are going to have two juicy pieces of dead cow grilled to perfection and washed down with a glass or so of fermented grape juice.
I agree, but as a side note: We should never forget what nature itself does to "prey". We humans, with all of our love for animals tend to forget that wildlife is no save heaven but an infernal struggle to survive.
Comparing the life of a well fed, well treated cow (never hungry, just at one point the lights go out) to the one of a wild animal (starving to death, cold, chased by predators, torn to pieces by them), I'd always like to be the cow!
Having said so, treating animal badly for increased profit is a no-go and still is tollerated too much. If we can't afford to pay for what it costs to rise our "steak" in a respectful way, we just should stay with the potatoes!

Now enjoy that slice of dead cow and that drink of fermented grape ;)

welcome

Hello I'm new here!
I'm no artist so I like to watch what the talented people share with us ;)
Welcome nd have fun.
Artists also need an audience, not everyone can be an artist ;)

Hello I'm new here!
I'm no artist so I like to watch what the talented people share with us ;)

I like your avatar! If you or any other newbies would like to learn how to manip for free I can tell you now that it is as difficult as using tracing paper!! We, (Julie and myself)can supply a free photo editing prog and lessons for anyone interested.

Oh yes I forgot...please add comments to other folk's efforts...and likes!

Back
Top Bottom