New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Crux Forum! Thanks for letting me come aboard! I stumbled over this little perverted corner of the virtual world while trying to find more of King Diocletian's stories. And lo and behold I discovered that he is quite active on this site. My personal erotic tastes run to non-consensual judicial corporal punishments, and KD pushes most of my buttons with his brilliantly written stories. Since I've started exploring here I've found many other talented writers and stories that appeal to me also, especially the canings in Windar's "Trabbian Jusice", and Jedakk's crucifixion masterwork, "The Eye of the Serpent". I usually shy away from stories that involve heavy mutilation and snuff, so I never thought a website devoted to crucifixion would be up my alley, but this site is quite a smorgasbord: something for everyone. I used to do some writing myself, and I hope to start contributing stories here, but in the meantime I'll be commenting on the stories I've read and enjoyed. After all, I'm well aware that appreciation and constructive criticism is the only "payment" most authors receive.

Hello Crux Forum! Thanks for letting me come aboard! I stumbled over this little perverted corner of the virtual world while trying to find more of King Diocletian's stories. And lo and behold I discovered that he is quite active on this site. My personal erotic tastes run to non-consensual judicial corporal punishments, and KD pushes most of my buttons with his brilliantly written stories. Since I've started exploring here I've found many other talented writers and stories that appeal to me also, especially the canings in Windar's "Trabbian Jusice", and Jedakk's crucifixion masterwork, "The Eye of the Serpent". I usually shy away from stories that involve heavy mutilation and snuff, so I never thought a website devoted to crucifixion would be up my alley, but this site is quite a smorgasbord: something for everyone. I used to do some writing myself, and I hope to start contributing stories here, but in the meantime I'll be commenting on the stories I've read and enjoyed. After all, I'm well aware that appreciation and constructive criticism is the only "payment" most authors receive.

Welcome Jon. :welcome:

There are many good story writers here, and many stories that will meet your tastes.

Peruse and enjoy.;)

Hello Crux Forum! Thanks for letting me come aboard! I stumbled over this little perverted corner We look forwar the virtual world while trying to find more of King Diocletian's stories. And lo and behold I discovered that he is quite active on this site. My personal erotic tastes run to non-consensual judicial corporal punishments, and KD pushes most of my buttons with his brilliantly written stories. Since I've started exploring here I've found many other talented writers and stories that appeal to me also, especially the canings in Windar's "Trabbian Jusice", and Jedakk's crucifixion masterwork, "The Eye of the Serpent". I usually shy away from stories that involve heavy mutilation and snuff, so I never thought a website devoted to crucifixion would be up my alley, but this site is quite a smorgasbord: something for everyone. I used to do some writing myself, and I hope to start contributing stories here, but in the meantime I'll be commenting on the stories I've read and enjoyed. After all, I'm well aware that appreciation and constructive criticism is the only "payment" most authors receive.
We look forward to your contributions.

Hello Crux Forum! Thanks for letting me come aboard! I stumbled over this little perverted corner of the virtual world while trying to find more of King Diocletian's stories. And lo and behold I discovered that he is quite active on this site. My personal erotic tastes run to non-consensual judicial corporal punishments, and KD pushes most of my buttons with his brilliantly written stories. Since I've started exploring here I've found many other talented writers and stories that appeal to me also, especially the canings in Windar's "Trabbian Jusice", and Jedakk's crucifixion masterwork, "The Eye of the Serpent". I usually shy away from stories that involve heavy mutilation and snuff, so I never thought a website devoted to crucifixion would be up my alley, but this site is quite a smorgasbord: something for everyone. I used to do some writing myself, and I hope to start contributing stories here, but in the meantime I'll be commenting on the stories I've read and tohave enjoyed. After all, I'm well aware that appreciation and constructive criticism is the only "payment" most authors receive.
Greetings Jon Smithie,
We seem to have similar taste. There are several stories here that should be to your liking, including some of my own (shameless self promotion).
Unfortunately, my PC is down tonight & I'm stuck with the laptop so I can't continue with my latest work.:(
Thank you English is not good
Can only use google translation
Not a problem, it work for Madiosi
Most of the time.:p

Last edited:
Hello, I ´m a new member and found this forum at vision of darkness :) (http://www.visionsofdarkness.com/index.php)
I´m a great fan of Farell, Dante, Quoom, Arcas... and so on. But my absolute favorite is (look at my avatar) "Frauenschrei aus dem Orient"!
Greetings to everyone.
Great that you've found us Krotho - enjoy the Forums! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom