New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Better introduce yourself, since we're new here - give them a sample pic.
I am already used to a lot of odd things on CF.;)
But never I saw such a weird bunch of new members showing up all together in one day!:confused:
Not to mention their usernames! Even the writers of Star Wars scripts would not dare inventing them!:eek:
The moderators should make rules about that!:mad:
Hello!
My name is Repp Ertor. You would call me an alien but as a matter of fact it is you who are the aliens.
After an epic journey through the galaxy my stout-hearted companions and I arrived here on Sol 3, the planet you call "Earth".
We have come in peace to study your barbaric habits and to see if we can put them to good use.
CFR 48J(CutOut).jpg
We have heard that it is a custom here to torture people or put them to death by fastening them to a cross by means of ropes or nails.
To increase humiliation, so it is said, the victim would be forced to drag or carry the cross to the place of execution, which is often in a highly public place such as by a highway or in a market place. Once there, they are stripped naked, nailed or tied to the cross, and then the cross would be mounted in a vertical position and the victim would hang there, sometimes for days, until they die.
At first I found it hard to believe but after having browsed a bit through these forums I am getting convinced that this myth is true and that the blood of someone who has been crucified has magical powers, as it is stated in the Encyclopaedia Eulalica.
I am going to study this more thoroughly and when I'm ready I will write my report.
You are a very interesting species and I am glad to make your aquaintance. :beer: Slurrrrp.

My name is Repp Ertor. You would call me an alien but as a matter of fact it is you who are the aliens.
After an epic journey through the galaxy my stout-hearted companions and I arrived here on Sol 3, the planet you call "Earth".
We have come in peace to study your barbaric habits and to see if we can put them to good use.
I think I should point out that we Cruxers are in no sense typical of the species Homo sapiens,
currently infesting our planet in rather large numbers,
and in some cases breathing fire and fury and threatening to destroy it -
any resemblance between us and actual human beings is wholly coincidental and misleading.
We are a unique subspecies, H. sapiens ssp. cruciphiliae, remarkable for our peaceable and submissive nature -
well, the females of the species are - mostly, though you will find H. sap. ssp. cruciphiliae var. 'Barbarica'
somewhat rebarbative, and the males are entirely peace-loving too, simply enjoying their harmless hobby
of cross-carpentry, and liking nothing better that to share a refreshing drink while they watch us females
writhing on the crosses they've so chivalrously attached us to. :D

I think I should point out that we Cruxers are in no sense typical of the species Homo sapiens
So there are various subspecies? That's interesting information. The H. sapiens ssp. cruciphiliae may be exactly what we are looking for. If my companions agree we may invite you to come with us to T’mor. I shall discuss with them whether we should invite that H. sap. ssp. cruciphiliae var. 'Barbarica' specimen as well, although she may be a lesser quality. If she is not suitable for our elixir production she may be a useful commodity for our rhubarb compote industry.
And I like your males. I think I shall slurp a refreshing drink too while I watch you writhing on a cross.
I'm always first to welcome a nice Red Curry! :devil:
This planet seems to have a wealth of commodities.

Last edited:
Hello!
View attachment 521923
We have heard that it is a custom here to torture people or put them to death by fastening them to a cross by means of ropes or nails.
To increase humiliation, so it is said, the victim would be forced to drag or carry the cross to the place of execution, which is often in a highly public place such as by a highway or in a market place. Once there, they are stripped naked, nailed or tied to the cross, and then the cross would be mounted in a vertical position and the victim would hang there, sometimes for days, until they die.
At first I found it hard to believe but after having browsed a bit through these forums I am getting convinced that this myth is true and that the blood of someone who has been crucified has magical powers, as it is stated in the Encyclopaedia Eulalica.
I am going to study this more thoroughly and when I'm ready I will write my report.
You are a very interesting species and I am glad to make your aquaintance. :beer: Slurrrrp.
It's my fault, gentle reader. :oops:

Mea Culpa. :oops:

My only excuse?
londonpride.jpg

Slurp!

Oh no! He's getting inside my head! :eek:

I think I should point out that we Cruxers are in no sense typical of the species Homo sapiens,
currently infesting our planet in rather large numbers,
and in some cases breathing fire and fury and threatening to destroy it -
any resemblance between us and actual human beings is wholly coincidental and misleading.
We are a unique subspecies, H. sapiens ssp. cruciphiliae, remarkable for our peaceable and submissive nature -
well, the females of the species are - mostly, though you will find H. sap. ssp. cruciphiliae var. 'Barbarica'
somewhat rebarbative, and the males are entirely peace-loving too, simply enjoying their harmless hobby
of cross-carpentry, and liking nothing better that to share a refreshing drink while they watch us females
writhing on the crosses they've so chivalrously attached us to. :D

"rebarbative" .... I had to look that one up ... new word to me .... means "unattractive and objectionable". I object to the first part of the definition, but am forced to acquiesce to the second. :rolleyes:

If I used that word about you I would get at least a dozen demerits. Yet Eul gets a pass. Seems like blatant sexism to me...
The trick is to use words she doesn't understand.

beautiful_girl_wallpaper__little_caprice_by_epp15-dafia9d.jpg There are 227 words in the English language that begin or contain the word "barb". I looked that up. ;)

"Rebarbative" is the only one I didn't know, so Eul gets a pass for teaching me something new. :p:D

As for you two wise guys ... :spank::spank::spank::spank:

RCA_Indian_Head_test_pattern.JPG Now back to the normally scheduled programming on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom