New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi PhoenixOrg - welcome! That's an interesting avatar ;) :devil:

mentioned when I joined that I can only contribute by donations which I have made 3 to date. I have no stories but am amazed at the stories posted, the command of the English language,computer skills of staff, moderators and all concerned. Don't know how you do it timewise. Regards

Thanks James, that's sweet of you - we do it cos we love the place, there's good teamwork among us,
and we've a friendly lot of active members who help and support us -
they're the ones who make the Forums a great place to be!

mentioned when I joined that I can only contribute by donations which I have made 3 to date. I have no stories but am amazed at the stories posted, the command of the English language,computer skills of staff, moderators and all concerned. Don't know how you do it timewise. Regards

Thank you James. Contributions and compliments are always much appreciated :)

Welcome, PhoenixOrg
Yeah, it is pretty amazing.
Though, I think there are some people here who don't have a life.:p

Thanks James, that's sweet of you - we do it cos we love the place, there's good teamwork among us,
and we've a friendly lot of active members who help and support us -
they're the ones who make the Forums a great place to be!

I noticed that right away which is why I wanted to stay , even if I could not post any stories, Thanks your
message, thanks for calling me 'sweet', made me feel good. been alone for 7 1/2 years since my wife of 46 years married died so your message is appreciated . I do enjoy the forum but starting to feel bad thinking of these women being crucified.

I noticed that right away which is why I wanted to stay , even if I could not post any stories, Thanks your
message, thanks for calling me 'sweet', made me feel good. been alone for 7 1/2 years since my wife of 46 years married died so your message is appreciated . I do enjoy the forum but starting to feel bad thinking of these women being crucified.

Don't feel bad. We Cruxgirls are here because we like it. ;):p:D

Post the odd appreciative comment.

Then a critical one.

Then suggest or guess an ending.

Before you know it, you are 'contributing' to the forums.

Post the odd appreciative comment.

Then a critical one.

Then suggest or guess an ending.

Before you know it, you are 'contributing' to the forums.

I will second Old Slave's comments. I write stories because I enjoy the mental exercise, but hearing from the readers adds to the pleasure. There is a "like" button and that's nice, but comments are even better, including critical ones, because they indicate that you have read the story closely and thought about it. So don't be shy.:) No one here bites. At least not unless you post right before dinner time...

Back
Top Bottom