New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi!
I've been following this site for several months now, just lurking and checking out some of the great stories on here to get myself off and come up with ideas. I'm a Switch in a Master/slave relationship with the love of my life, and I hope to someday be crucified when I have the opportunity. In the meantime this will be an outlet for my stories, if any of you might be interested in reading. Thank you for having me!
Always good to have a new author in the ranks.
:welcome8:

I keep mine shaved.

Hello guys!

I am a 22 year old submissive gay guy. I am really interested in crucifixion and all types of bondage. I grew up in a fairly strict Christian household and have always found images of a crucified Jesus quite interesting and dare I say, hot. Although I'm an atheist now, I still love seeing a crucified man or woman.

Hello guys!

I am a 22 year old submissive gay guy. I am really interested in crucifixion and all types of bondage. I grew up in a fairly strict Christian household and have always found images of a crucified Jesus quite interesting and dare I say, hot. Although I'm an atheist now, I still love seeing a crucified man or woman.
You're in the right place here, gayslave! :)

:welcome8:

Hello, Found out about this site through reddit. Curious to find out more about people and their fetishes!
Hello guys!

Hi, there. Just an image collector.

Welcome all! :welcome:

Hello All! I am happy that I have found this group, as I have always had interest in BDSM crucifixion. When I was younger I thought a lot about being crucified. Now, most of my interest is seeing women being crucified. However, I still do wonder what it would be like to to be up on the cross, completely exposed. I look forward to getting to know people in the group!

Hello All! I am happy that I have found this group, as I have always had interest in BDSM crucifixion. When I was younger I thought a lot about being crucified. Now, most of my interest is seeing women being crucified. However, I still do wonder what it would be like to to be up on the cross, completely exposed. I look forward to getting to know people in the group!

Welcome kccrux. There is much here to enjoy :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom