New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings to all Forum members. I am new and now at last I have the opportunity to share fantasies with others and to enjoy others’ fantasies. I too love a female naked and crucified.

Welcome Pilzer! You’ll find a lot of Those fantasies to share and enjoy here on CF. :welcome:

Last edited:
Hello to all ant thank you for the admission to this forum. I am curious what to find here. Some of may fantasies are about cruel and sadistic torture of women (needless to say: only fantasy!) and I hope to find new Ideas, exciting stories or conversations. Probably I can add something from my side.

Hello to all ant thank you for the admission to this forum. I am curious what to find here. Some of may fantasies are about cruel and sadistic torture of women (needless to say: only fantasy!) and I hope to find new Ideas, exciting stories or conversations. Probably I can add something from my side.
I think, you can find in @Pierre771 "Tortured Women Thread" find, what you search. On other places also of course.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/tortured-women.5664/

Grüße aus Thüringen!

Thank you for your warm welcome! Now that I can look around - a great community here. I think I will find a lot of interesting things...
And I wil check the tortured-woman-thread - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom