New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, there's a ladder of titles you climb up as long as you keep posting,
but members who come frequently and contribute pictures, stories
or just lively discussion, are after a certain time offered 'custom titles' of their own. :)

Welcome Mark - thanks for that very thoughtful introduction,
yes, you'll find a good friendly crowd here who are able to share thoughts and feelings like yours
in an open, non-judgemental way.
Which is exactly how I got my lovely title!

Here's how the ladder goes:

Condemned 0
Onlooker 10
Spectator 20
Guard 40
Assistant Executioner 60
Executioner 100
Magistrate 200
Governor 500
Tribune 1000
Senator 2000
Consul 5000
God-Emperor 10000

(So we'd have 4 God-Emperors and a couple of God-Empresses in the Staff Palace :eek: -
that really would be asking for trouble, good thing we've given each other rather less inflated honours!)

Last edited:
Here's how the ladder goes:

Condemned 0
Onlooker 10
Spectator 20
Guard 40
Assistant Executioner 60
Executioner 100
Magistrate 200
Governor 500
Tribune 1000
Senator 2000
Consul 5000
God-Emperor 10000

(So we'd have 4 God-Emperors and a couple of God-Empresses in the Staff Palace :eek: -
that really would be asking for trouble, good thing we've given each other rather less inflated honours!)
10.000 post to be the biggest leader here...... and some guys , no ofenses, were asking why they were condemned .... as Paul singing... the kong and winding road.

Eulalia... spanish name :SimpHomer: I dont know, I am half spanish
indeed, Spanish saint, but I'm a Scottie girl who learnt about Eulalia at an impressionable age
and got very excited about being martyred in interesting ways! :D

Hail Signifier! Nice to see you have the coin of the realm. We'd like you to coin an expression now and then. In future transactions at the slave market we will know who to seek out if we need to make change. All kidding aside, though, nice looking avatar.

Back
Top Bottom