New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Looks like I posted in the wrong topic before. Hi everyone, I just made this account and am not sure where to go from here. I'm a very shy person in real life, and here on the net as well. I'll read the information that was just sent to me to my inbox and try not to make any more mistakes here. Sorry about that.
Lovely that you've found us Feyre - don't worry about making mistakes!
I've posted an answer to your query about uploading an avatar -
and how to contact any of us staff if you want help with anything here -
and you'll find there's a friendly bunch of cruxers here who'll be happy to advise! :hello:

Last edited:
^Thank you for the help. I made this account named after a character from a book series I really enjoyed reading. That's also a fanart of her in my display picture right now, until I find something better. I don't look at all like her, but this is fine for now. Thank you again.

^Thank you for the help. I made this account named after a character from a book series I really enjoyed reading. That's also a fanart of her in my display picture right now, until I find something better. I don't look at all like her, but this is fine for now. Thank you again.
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum.

Looks like I posted in the wrong topic before. Hi everyone, I just made this account and am not sure where to go from here. I'm a very shy person in real life, and here on the net as well. I'll read the information that was just sent to me to my inbox and try not to make any more mistakes here. Sorry about that.
Happy welcome!

Welcome, Feyre. :hello: We're happy you're here. Lots to see, read, and explore here. We're all rather friendly, even the ones that would like nothing better than to crucify you in pictures or literature (both of which are possible if you wish it). Don't worry about making mistakes. Feel free to do things at your own pace. I hope we will see you around. :welcome:

Welcome, Feyre. :hello: We're happy you're here. Lots to see, read, and explore here. We're all rather friendly, even the ones that would like nothing better than to crucify you in pictures or literature (both of which are possible if you wish it). Don't worry about making mistakes. Feel free to do things at your own pace. I hope we will see you around. :welcome:

Hi, Jolly. Is it ok if I call you Jolly for short? Thanks for welcoming me here. I like stories and hope to read some good ones and see some really interesting pictures on the subject and others I have mentioned in my profile here. As to stories, I'm not against me being depicted as a victim of a crucifixion or some other manner of death, like an amazon woman in battle, the youngest and most inexperienced of my sisters, and ironically one of the last ones to die.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom