New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi. Sorry I have not posted here yet. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. If anyone has a question, go ahead and ask. I don't know if I want to answer anything too personal, but you can still ask if you want to. Now I just need to find a super sexy image for an avatar here of a girl being crucified, one that is a ginger, like me.

Hi. Sorry I have not posted here yet. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. If anyone has a question, go ahead and ask. I don't know if I want to answer anything too personal, but you can still ask if you want to. Now I just need to find a super sexy image for an avatar here of a girl being crucified, one that is a ginger, like me.

Welcome Jade. Hope you find that avatar

Hello Jade, welcome to the forum and good luck with finding the avatar :)

Happy welcome, Jade!
Maybe that what you want.
You can it change, when not liking.
cc042.pngcc043.png

Back
Top Bottom