New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi! I'm Lilith :)
Crucifixion has always captivated me since even before puberty. As a Catholic, I try to dissociate the religious applications, and have always considered Crucifixion to be the apex of bondage and BDSM as a whole. I delighted to find a community of 'my people'.

A little about myself: I am male, 22, but rather lithe and feminine :) . I used to be a dom, but lately I've found myself aching to experience 'the other side'. I have recently started crossdressing and I'm not sure if I should transition fully or not (My career would suffer). I am eager to meet and interact with you all here. kisses

Hi! I'm Lilith :)
Crucifixion has always captivated me since even before puberty. As a Catholic, I try to dissociate the religious applications, and have always considered Crucifixion to be the apex of bondage and BDSM as a whole. I delighted to find a community of 'my people'.

A little about myself: I am male, 22, but rather lithe and feminine :) . I used to be a dom, but lately I've found myself aching to experience 'the other side'. I have recently started crossdressing and I'm not sure if I should transition fully or not (My career would suffer). I am eager to meet and interact with you all here. kisses
Welcome Lilith - thanks for that nice introduction to yourself,
you'll find a good bunch of friends here I'm sure. :)

Hello folks I'm just a Dirty old man !

When the years start numbering higher, one will find out that being the Dirty Old Man is a good part in a crucifixion party, Chitilka!:)
If that reads on your titulus, you probably have been a free and independent spirit who has enjoyed life for long time. Mostly, it is the wisest man of the party either!
Welcome on the Forum.:welcome:

Wow this is a very promising forum. My fetishes are leather, thigh high boots, black stiletto pumps and femmes fatales; killing male or female victims.
Hello Melissa and everyone.

I'm new here. My name is Lizzy, divorced and surprised to discovered this new (and unknown) world!

Lot of hidden fantasies that I dreamed are real here. Kisses a lot:

Lizzy ♥
:welcome8:

Back
Top Bottom