46.4 KB · Views: 68
  • painful_execution_by_clizio89_dc2mcs9-fullview.jpg
    painful_execution_by_clizio89_dc2mcs9-fullview.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 70
  • strict_justice_by_clizio89_dbri80q-fullview.jpg
    strict_justice_by_clizio89_dbri80q-fullview.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 66
Primitive drawings, excite cock
Primitive - yes. But, evocative. Though, I do wish you would include some female victims.
If you have more, you should start your own thread.

Male crux drawings are welcome, we could do with more.
If you'd like to open a new thread as Naraku suggests,
we staff can copy what you've posted into it.

Hello from Germany and nice to meet all of you.
Well to tell you the truth, I'm not not specifically interested in crucifixion. Weird? No. What brought me here, after all, is my fascination with judicial punishments in past and modern times (and as we all know, crucifixion used to be one of these in ancient times). Always with a clear emphasis on mental preparation - like how does it feel to face trial, sentencing, punishment? Could discuss that for hours. Maybe I will find some soulmates here.

Well to tell you the truth, I'm not not specifically interested in crucifixion. Weird? No. What brought me here, after all, is my fascination with judicial punishments in past and modern times (and as we all know, crucifixion used to be one of these in ancient times). Always with a clear emphasis on mental preparation - like how does it feel to face trial, sentencing, punishment? Could discuss that for hours. Maybe I will find some soulmates here.
Welcome. It's not weird to not be that interested in crucifixion-I share that non-interest and so do others here.

As far as judicial punishments, I happen to be running a story right now, a supplement to a series I posted some time ago. Please check it out
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/like-mother-like-daughter.7493/

Oh yes, I'm sure you will - whether it's crucifixion, being burnt, being whipped, whatever my fate,
it's the preparation, anticipation, that is the most powerful part to imagine myself into!
Welcome Rechtstag, glad you've found us.

Exploring mental anticipation is indeed a strong element of this topic. What makes crucifixion so interesting is, that it can be explored after the execution has started, when the condemned hangs to the cross and there is no way back.

Back
Top Bottom