New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, I'm new here, and have enjoyed it taking a quick look around over the last few days (or nights, probably). I wonder if I am a bit odd here, because I'm quite young and I'm a girl. I have always been interested in crux stuff, and have done a bit of very light (very!) self-bdsm, just a few ropes on my bed and a bit of whipping my breasts and things, but I do have a real excitemnt about seeing all these pictures and maybe doing a bit more. Am I odd? Maybe less odd than I guess I thought I was I suppose. Anyway, lots more to see and read here, for sure!

Hello, I'm new here, and have enjoyed it taking a quick look around over the last few days (or nights, probably). I wonder if I am a bit odd here, because I'm quite young and I'm a girl. I have always been interested in crux stuff, and have done a bit of very light (very!) self-bdsm, just a few ropes on my bed and a bit of whipping my breasts and things, but I do have a real excitemnt about seeing all these pictures and maybe doing a bit more. Am I odd? Maybe less odd than I guess I thought I was I suppose. Anyway, lots more to see and read here, for sure!

No more odd than the rest of us. Enjoy the site :welcome8:

Welcome! No worries, it sounds like you've found the right place where you're you'll be considered quite normal... it's those unfortunate souls who haven't joined us that are the odd ones.

No you're not odd, you should fit in well with the rest of us.Enjoy.

Maybe less odd than I guess I thought I was I suppose.
Yes, I made much the same discovery 8 years ago - if we're odd,
at least we're in good company here! :D
Glad you've found us Peony!

speaking of Peonies - here's a lovely pic of a favourite model of the guys here,
Alice Kiss, among the wild peonies on a mountain in Crimea

1568924292739.png

Hi Peony . Enjoy looking round.

at least we're in good company here! :D
Glad you've found us Peony!

speaking of Peonies - here's a lovely pic of a favourite model of the guys here,
Alice Kiss, among the wild peonies on a mountain in Crimea

View attachment 752184
oho me heard yesterday in radio one actress oneesan who live in 30 years me forgot name from Hollywood have depression and no contract in Hollywood and Hollywood directors delete scenes from movie with her and boy who like her have kittys with other oneesan this neesan told onkel go to meet friends and neesan go drive to Hollywood inscription with big letters climb on "H" letter there and watch some landscape and later jump and this neesan like always peonies and people who walking there sometimes told saw her ghost and intensive smell of peonies in air and some days later after neesan jump to her home come new contract to theather movie and in this theather movie this neesan play similar role soso sad story chlip chlip :oops: :oops::cat:

I wonder if I am a bit odd here, because I'm quite young and I'm a girl. I have always been interested in crux stuff, and have done a bit of very light (very!) self-bdsm, just a few ropes on my bed and a bit of whipping my breasts and things, but I do have a real excitemnt about seeing all these pictures and maybe doing a bit more. Am I odd? Maybe less odd than I guess I thought I was I suppose.

at least we're in good company here!

It is my opinion that 'odd' people with needs like ours tend to find each other in the end.......

I wonder if I am a bit odd here, because I'm quite young and I'm a girl. I have always been interested in crux stuff, and have done a bit of very light (very!) self-bdsm, just a few ropes on my bed and a bit of whipping my breasts and things, but I do have a real excitement about seeing all these pictures and maybe doing a bit more. Am I odd? Maybe less odd than I guess I thought I was I suppose.

Odd? What would be odd, perhaps unhealthy, will be repressing what is natural in us. The World has seen too much cruelty caused by the repression of sexuality that is neither odd nor wrong. Paraphrasing the Bard, “Love all, do wrong to none.” Be yourself because there is nothing wrong with what you, and all us, are.

Back
Top Bottom