New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, I'm new here, and have enjoyed it taking a quick look around over the last few days (or nights, probably). I wonder if I am a bit odd here, because I'm quite young and I'm a girl. I have always been interested in crux stuff, and have done a bit of very light (very!) self-bdsm, just a few ropes on my bed and a bit of whipping my breasts and things, but I do have a real excitemnt about seeing all these pictures and maybe doing a bit more. Am I odd? Maybe less odd than I guess I thought I was I suppose. Anyway, lots more to see and read here, for sure!
Hey, I like you! I don't think you are odd at all! Instead, I think you've got the right place to share and learn(something about BDSM and hanging? who knows!).
P.S. Be careful when you are doing your light(very!) self-bdsm, cause you have said that you are very young!

So I'm new here....em....emmm....
Welcome to our community. Here you will find a very friendly bunch of people with a wide range of interests. Whatever you are interested in, you are sure to find others in here who share these things

Back
Top Bottom