New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, I'm Lotte. I create 3D images with Daz Studio and V4, Genesis, etc.. Not sure if CF is "the place for me", but I wanted to have a look around. The reason I'm here is that my 'home' VoD is dying.. So I need a new home, right?
I found some things that are too extreme for me, but I also found some very erotic and arousing threads... :)

Thank you for 'having me' here.. :)

Hi, I'm Lotte. I create 3D images with Daz Studio and V4, Genesis, etc.. Not sure if CF is "the place for me", but I wanted to have a look around. The reason I'm here is that my 'home' VoD is dying.. So I need a new home, right?
I found some things that are too extreme for me, but I also found some very erotic and arousing threads... :)

Welcome here, Lotte. Glad you made it. There really is a great deal of variety here. You probably know that I've posted a few stories from here at VoD, but there are plenty more here by a whole bunch of excellent writers...

Hi Lotte. I am glad you found your way here. Although a lot of the material posted here is, indeed, quite extreme, there are also 'gentler' areas of the site, as you seem to have already discovered. And, above all, the people here are really nice.

Dear Lotte,
nice that you found your way here. Even your avatar and name stayed the same. My name here is not "Artur", but "Art". You will surely find friends here quickly, with your open nature. It's a little bit different here than with VOD. But how I know you, you'll soon have a bunch of followers. You're one of the best artists in your genre. The good thing is, the software is just like VOD. My main page is called Ophelia. You can find it in the BDSM forum. But my images are, I know, not so much your thing.
Here, however, everything is a bit more extensive than with VOD. There are almost ten times more members than at VOD.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the administrators. They all burn for this forum. With them you are in good hands. I think I will see a lot more of you. I wish you good luck and fulfillment here.
Artur.

Dear Lotte,
nice that you found your way here. Even your avatar and name stayed the same. My name here is not "Artur", but "Art". You will surely find friends here quickly, with your open nature. It's a little bit different here than with VOD. But how I know you, you'll soon have a bunch of followers. You're one of the best artists in your genre. The good thing is, the software is just like VOD. My main page is called Ophelia. You can find it in the BDSM forum. But my images are, I know, not so much your thing.
Here, however, everything is a bit more extensive than with VOD. There are almost ten times more members than at VOD.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the administrators. They all burn for this forum. With them you are in good hands. I think I will see a lot more of you. I wish you good luck and fulfillment here.
Artur.
Thank you for this Warm Welcome my dear Artur! I really, really appreciate it! :) *kiss*

Happy welcome, Lotte! We are happy, to have artists here in the forum. Feel you free, to start a new thread with you artwork.

Great having you here Lotte. Take a look in our Archives for our 'treasures', just click 'Archive' on top bar -
on the contents page that appears, find 'Filters' on the right, click that and select 'Sort by: Downloads',
then you'll see the most popular stuff at the top of the list.

Great having you here Lotte. Take a look in our Archives for our 'treasures', just click 'Archive' on top bar -
on the contents page that appears, find 'Filters' on the right, click that and select 'Sort by: Downloads',
then you'll see the most popular stuff at the top of the list.
Thank you dear Eulalia. I didn't know this function with the archive yet. Well, it's my own fault. I'm just a little bit ignorant. :) But it works well. I easily found my thread "Crux" in Cruxforums.

Welcome! As a learning 3D artist myself, I an excited to see you here and look forward to seeing your work. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here. Despite the headline nature of this forum, this is a wonderfully warm and friendly community and you will find people here with a very wide range of interests so I'm sure you will find something for you here.

Hi, my dear Lotte,

i'm sooooooo happy to have you here and hope, you can stay, because things are not that tame as in "Promenade" on VoD.

welcome8.gif

I hope you recognize me in this Welcome Commitee :cool:))))) And if you need any help, please ask me :cool:)) 128773-46b5758a4f89677655a931ee28b1a1f9.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom