New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
The thing at the top of the screen is telling me to say hello, so....

I write comics and stories set in my original Syndicate Wars universe, and I've also got a spin-off called Bad Girls SSU and a fantasy series titled Trials of Ariana. This has been going on since 2014, but I've made 3D artwork since the mid-2000s and written fiction since I was old enough to hold a pencil.

Most of the stuff I post under this moniker is NSFW due to bondage and slavery content. Crucifixion isn't my focus, though I've been known to go there on occasion.

While I am a Visions of Darkness user, and its announced closure is sad news, I don't consider myself a refugee since it wasn't my main platform. Still, all the conversation about that led me here, so ... yeah. Hello. :)

Last edited:

I write comics and stories set in my original Syndicate Wars universe, and I've also got a spin-off called Bad Girls SSU and a fantasy series titled Trials of Ariana. This has been going on since 2014, but I've made 3D artwork since the mid-2000s and written fiction since I was old enough to hold a pencil.

Most of the stuff I post under this moniker is NSFW due to bondage and slavery content. Crucifixion isn't my focus, though I've been known to go there on occasion.

While I am a Visions of Darkness user, and its announced closure is sad news, I don't consider myself a refugee since it wasn't my main platform. Still, all the conversation about that led me here, so ... yeah. Hello. :)
Welcome!

You are very welcome here. We have a thriving Bdsm section, a huge archive and a very popular Fantasy Unlimited where anything goes. We look forward to seeing your future posts.

Hi, I'm Lotte. I create 3D images with Daz Studio and V4, Genesis, etc.. Not sure if CF is "the place for me", but I wanted to have a look around. The reason I'm here is that my 'home' VoD is dying.. So I need a new home, right?
I found some things that are too extreme for me, but I also found some very erotic and arousing threads... :)

Thank you for 'having me' here.. :)
Welcome. You too have found the right place. We always welcome original material. Do have a good look round and feel free to post.

About me- me and my partner of 9 years have been practicing BDSM enthusiasts. I love being fucked dominated and idolised, i also love extreme fantasies and tales and stories of being publicly punished and excuted. I am in to crux and crucifixtion but am mostly just into the whole medievel punishment torture being naked and seen, the trail being condemed to die brutally......it just gets me wet....

In the real world i work in physical fitness and am very professional. In the bedroom i am a slut i want to be fucked hard and i love fantasizing about extreme BDSM. i hope to share with you some fantisys of mine and my partner as well as hopefully some pictures and videos of me. I hope you will share with me too (Especially if it involvrs what you want to do to me ), i love other peoples ideas about this most amazing fetish.

I love to be used and abused. I am confident in my looks but also a bit insecure, i enjoy humiliation amd shaming.

(Blonde hair to my wide shoulders, 6ft- tall girls love a big man to dominate them ;)-,slim, very long legs, small a/b cup breasts. But with good nipples at least i hope you agree)
IMG-20191101-WA0010.jpg

Feel free to point me in any direction you like or force me ;).

All the best,

Starbuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom