New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
About me- me and my partner of 9 years have been practicing BDSM enthusiasts. I love being fucked dominated and idolised, i also love extreme fantasies and tales and stories of being publicly punished and excuted. I am in to crux and crucifixtion but am mostly just into the whole medievel punishment torture being naked and seen, the trail being condemed to die brutally......it just gets me wet....

In the real world i work in physical fitness and am very professional. In the bedroom i am a slut i want to be fucked hard and i love fantasizing about extreme BDSM. i hope to share with you some fantisys of mine and my partner as well as hopefully some pictures and videos of me. I hope you will share with me too (Especially if it involvrs what you want to do to me ), i love other peoples ideas about this most amazing fetish.

I love to be used and abused. I am confident in my looks but also a bit insecure, i enjoy humiliation amd shaming.

(Blonde hair to my wide shoulders, 6ft- tall girls love a big man to dominate them ;)-,slim, very long legs, small a/b cup breasts. But with good nipples at least i hope you agree)
View attachment 770755

Feel free to point me in any direction you like or force me ;).

All the best,

Starbuck
Welcome, StarbuckSlut (Battlestar Galactica fan, by any chance?). If you are into crux, you are in the right place. But there is also lots of medieval torture material here. If you haven't already found it, and you like extreme bdsm, go here for a start. But there are numerous photo and story threads here I think you will love. I have been here four months (seems longer, actually!), and I am still finding things.

Also, nice photo!

About me- me and my partner of 9 years have been practicing BDSM enthusiasts. I love being fucked dominated and idolised, i also love extreme fantasies and tales and stories of being publicly punished and excuted. I am in to crux and crucifixtion but am mostly just into the whole medievel punishment torture being naked and seen, the trail being condemed to die brutally......it just gets me wet....

In the real world i work in physical fitness and am very professional. In the bedroom i am a slut i want to be fucked hard and i love fantasizing about extreme BDSM. i hope to share with you some fantisys of mine and my partner as well as hopefully some pictures and videos of me. I hope you will share with me too (Especially if it involvrs what you want to do to me ), i love other peoples ideas about this most amazing fetish.

I love to be used and abused. I am confident in my looks but also a bit insecure, i enjoy humiliation amd shaming.

(Blonde hair to my wide shoulders, 6ft- tall girls love a big man to dominate them ;)-,slim, very long legs, small a/b cup breasts. But with good nipples at least i hope you agree)
View attachment 770755

Feel free to point me in any direction you like or force me ;).

All the best,

Starbuck
:welcome: Starbuck! You've found just the place - you'll surely enjoy lots of what goes on here.
How did you find us? Just browsing?

Welcome, StarbuckSlut (Battlestar Galactica fan, by any chance?). If you are into crux, you are in the right place. But there is also lots of medieval torture material here. If you haven't already found it, and you like extreme bdsm, go here for a start. But there are numerous photo and story threads here I think you will love. I have been here four months (seems longer, actually!), and I am still finding things.

Also, nice photo!

Thank you sooo much for the link soo much stuff that made me wet!!

Glad you liked the photo, some guys are put off by my huge areola on such a small tit but i like them!

Also, nice photo!
Yes, I love Battlestar. People say I look a bit like her, which I take as high praise!

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much for the link soo much stuff that made me wet!!

Glad you liked the photo, some guys are put off by my huge areola on such a small tit but i like them!
Yes just browsing i like perilous thoughts a lot and i just found my way here never joined a forum before .....but this just seems good
I welcome you here and hope you find what you are looking for.
You will see, there is choice and many people willing to inform and guide you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom