New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all Members, it's nice to be here with You : )
I'm following the forum many years now as "silent observer" but now I felt to be a little more active, at least "show up" to see if there is anybody else here sharing similar fetish and maybe willing to discuss about, share ideas, experiences, fantasies.
Wish You All the best in the community.
Crikey!..You've been here as long as me.

Hello all Members, it's nice to be here with You : )
I'm following the forum many years now as "silent observer" but now I felt to be a little more active, at least "show up" to see if there is anybody else here sharing similar fetish and maybe willing to discuss about, share ideas, experiences, fantasies.
Wish You All the best in the community.

Great choice for your avatar! Does this hint at your interests?

Great choice for your avatar! Does this hint at your interests?
Ohhh yes this avatar is my favourite drawing about my main interest : )
I think most of us share the opinion that female body is even more seductive in this vulnerable, stressed position tightly stretched on the rack. I love the atmosphere of an old, dark dungeon with wet dripping stone walls, rusty chains and pulleys hanging from the high ceiling, devilish instruments intended only to extract confession just lying next to the walls, and in the center of the dungen a steady, sweat soaked torture rack is just waiting it's next victim to fill up the room with her painful screams. At first desperate, then painful screams of hers echoes from the walls, mixed with the creaking noise of the thick ropes, heavy leather handcuffs and the wooden parts of the rack under the increasing tension, and the unmistakable sound of the ratchet as it clicks into one to an other gear one by one, stretching the unfortunate (?) girl's body only a fraction of a cm each click. Between the turns, after the new screams slowly fades out, only the panting, quick small breaths of the suffering girl is audible and this painful silence is broken sometimes with the harsh sound of the whip as rhytmically lands on the tortured girl's string tight body, bringing even more sweat all over her already shining, wet soaked figure.

Good that you've 'come out', rithm22, you know you'll find a friendly bunch here.
Perhaps you'd better reveal what fetish(es) in particular you'd like to share -
just crux, or others?
Than You Eulalia! For long time I thought very few people share my special interest, but after I joind to the community many years ago found out so much out there :) If I'd like to list it up, first place was always the good old torture rack, having some experience also in practice, on both sides, being the torturer giving the slow turns and adding increasing tension to the girl first just lying helpless but later suffering hard almost hanging from her bonds stretched so tight in wide X shape between the ends of my "home made rack" and being the victim also, suffering same torment ; )
Preferring the medieval atmosphere instead of the 'cold' feeling of modern bdsm style. Also I'm really into curx and wrist suspension, spicing it up with some extra play with the whip, adding some weights, clips on different sensitive parts, etc. : )

Than You Eulalia! For long time I thought very few people share my special interest, but after I joind to the community many years ago found out so much out there :) If I'd like to list it up, first place was always the good old torture rack, having some experience also in practice, on both sides, being the torturer giving the slow turns and adding increasing tension to the girl first just lying helpless but later suffering hard almost hanging from her bonds stretched so tight in wide X shape between the ends of my "home made rack" and being the victim also, suffering same torment ; )
Preferring the medieval atmosphere instead of the 'cold' feeling of modern bdsm style. Also I'm really into curx and wrist suspension, spicing it up with some extra play with the whip, adding some weights, clips on different sensitive parts, etc. : )

All good stuff. :p

Back
Top Bottom