New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com

Jessica Tim

Onlooker
Just dropping by to say HELLO!
Long time ago I discovered Poser and started making my messed up fantasies in to life using good old Victoria 3 models. For the longest time I stick to the software and for some reason never touched DAZ studio. But recently I gave up manikin Vicky figure and started to learn Genesis in latest DAZ - well, she can looks life like!
My main "thing" are all kinds of medieval perils so I think I will fit in here despite that crucifictions are not my #1 :)
Other fetish forum that I currently like is going to close soon, and I`m not a fan of devianart so I`m happy I found this place.
I see lots of talented creators here, I will post some of my stuff soon!

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Long time ago I discovered Poser and started making my messed up fantasies in to life using good old Victoria 3 models. For the longest time I stick to the software and for some reason never touched DAZ studio. But recently I gave up manikin Vicky figure and started to learn Genesis in latest DAZ - well, she can looks life like!
My main "thing" are all kinds of medieval perils so I think I will fit in here despite that crucifictions are not my #1 :)
Other fetish forum that I currently like is going to close soon, and I`m not a fan of devianart so I`m happy I found this place.
Welcome. We look forward to seeing your work in the BDSM section.

Migoz2

Tribune
Welcome, @Jessica Tim. There are several of us here from the other forum that is going to close. And not everyone (me, for instance) who is active here is into crucifixion in a big way. But there is a huge store of wonderful material for you to lose yourself in, as well as it being a place to post your work (which will go down really well here). If you haven't found it already, have a look at this thread

Top Bottom