New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

Brother of the Quill

fallenmystic

Magistrate
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on forums in another account for a while mostly reading all the great stuffs people share on these forums.

Today, I collected enough to courage to try to contribute myself, starting a little story about female slaves subjected to forced labour in a mine. I had to create another account because I'm using my original nickname for other stuffs, so maybe I'll just stick to this account and keep posting stories and share my thoughts with other members of the community.

Anyway, I'm glad see I'm not the only one with such a weird/exetreme fantasy as mine :D

windar

Teller of Tales
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on forums in another account for a while mostly reading all the great stuffs people share on these forums.

Today, I collected enough to courage to try to contribute myself, starting a little story about female slaves subjected to forced labour in a mine. I had to create another account because I'm using my original nickname for other stuffs, so maybe I'll just stick to this account and keep posting stories and share my thoughts with other members of the community.

Anyway, I'm glad see I'm not the only one with such a weird/exetreme fantasy as mine :D
A fellow fan of the late Tibool! Welcome! And I love mine stories! Barb and I even wrote one some time back, "Mine Misery"...;)

fallenmystic

Magistrate
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm so glad to be here :)

A fellow fan of the late Tibool!
Ah, I didn't know Tibool was no longer with us. I've been wondering if there would be any update to the series. RIP.

Here's a link for 'Mine Misery' in our Archive, free downloadable pdf and a spell in a mine's in one of mine too - 'The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls'
I believe I already read the first one while I was lurking in my previous account, and it was awesome! I probably should revisit it with the other one to get some inspiration for my story. Thanks much for sharing them!

montycrusto

Slave Trader
Ah, I didn't know Tibool was no longer with us.
Well, only if our speculations are correct, about Tibool and Nikolay Bessonov being the same person

Top Bottom